"I am sweeto kyutto catto!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Void Scribas

Riifu: Hey, girls. Do you want to earn your money through these avenues so I can get my cut?
The whores working for her: lol no.
Honestly, Riifu discovered why all lewdtubers, except for Melody, are indies.

Do you want to create a whore house? Fine, but they are going to use Fansly which is the place where actual Avtubers make money.

But because you are an agency, you have to take a part of their cut, or you will lose money, except you can't because then it would be prostitution.

So you are fucked anyways, no matter what you choose.

A Kafkaesque situation.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'd be sad about Airi's sitch if she wasn't so fucking stupid and loyal about her company. Sakana even said to move to Canuckistan with him cos he knows the company she works in can't do shit. Right now, whatever happens to her is her own damn fault. I love Airi's tits but man, get a fucking clue and do something rather than enduring all these kinds of shit.
:kaijesssus:
:pikafaku::pikafaku::pikafaku: she isn't loyal she's an Indentured servant :yagoocry:
I don't think is a matter of just ghosting the company and fuck off into the sunset. She's very close to her family and I doubt she'd want to leave them for good and probably fucking them over if whatever they got her with can screw with them too. There's also the retard brother she never mentions who might be an anchor for everyone too. In her words, she could quit soon, how soon is anyone's guess.

Negzana

This horrible month for Kaela is almost coming to an end.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

:BijouBijou:Very cute Lap saying Daisuki
Good Night Asylum

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She has fins? Like a fish?
Oh God, they got Sakana an actual vtuber model?
Phase getting its first male and its GexGaywire :baeJam:

Yo, Ya boy is in the top 100 artists on Billboard.
View attachment 76872
1724815697606.png

1724815650900.png

Honestly, Riifu discovered why all lewdtubers, except for Melody, are indies.

Do you want to create a whore house? Fine, but they are going to use Fansly which is the place where actual Avtubers make money.

But because you are an agency, you have to take a part of their cut, or you will lose money, except you can't because then it would be prostitution.

So you are fucked anyways, no matter what you choose.

A Kafkaesque situation.
Riifu has managed to show why she's top dog/queen in the agency and I am sure the other girls are not stupid enough to go against her. Despite not having the highest CCV, she has the highest sub count on all of her sites and the biggest members and followers in the paid sites.

lolwatagain

wait in front of her workplace? as in placed there or am i missing context?
Probably left there by a Hawk or some other predator that was spooked off when people started coming in for work.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Probably left there by a Hawk or some other predator that was spooked off when people started coming in for work.
Her workplace is in the middle of LA
And didn't she mention her bosses hating the street cats? Maybe one of them hit it with a car.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you want to smell anime girls, but anime girl pussy scents are a bit much? Perhaps your tastes are a bit more refined, a bit more sophisticated?

Well, this new product line might just be what you're after.

Salado

Negzana

Do you want to smell anime girls, but anime girl pussy scents are a bit much? Perhaps your tastes are a bit more refined, a bit more sophisticated?

By Allah's will this haram display of western decadence ought to be beheaded with a dull machete. Amhed, get the nitoglycerin.

lolwatagain

Her workplace is in the middle of LA
And didn't she mention her bosses hating the street cats? Maybe one of them hit it with a car.
I know, LA and Southern California in General has a pretty large population of Raptors: https://friendsofgriffithpark.org/raptor-study/

It's a pretty good Orange Creamsicle flavor.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Yeah, I'm going to convert to Buddhism and become a monk to pray away this degeneracy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Oh hey it's mister "HEY LOOK GUYS I'M COOL TOO! ISN'T ME DOING THIS TOTES RELATABLE GAIS?"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Oh hey it's mister "HEY LOOK GUYS I'M COOL TOO! ISN'T ME DOING THIS TOTES RELATABLE GAIS?"
The worst thing is that he's about to make a lot of money from overly parasocial retards.

1724818352227.png

Negzana

Kaela is doing a watchalong of her debut stream. I forgot just how terrible it was. Between having a horrible model and a scuffed debut it's so nice to see Kaela grind her way to the top of ID.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Funny, I would think by now people would have a pavlovian response to scream at him to fuck off. I know I do.
We dislike him, but this guy is actually really fucking smart and he endeared himself to retards and normies by shitting on Niji when it was basically a way to farm free social credit points, and then "memed" a corpo into existence to basically mock and parody the industry as a whole while also regurgitating everyone favorite overused memes like "HAGLOVE" and "SADGIRL COMPANY". Dude is honestly quite the genius imo, he has 10/10 snakeoil salesman/politician/evangelical preacher tactics.

Top Bottom