"She said 'many many' I will give 'many many' because I don't know how 'many' is 'many'. Many many means many, right? It's always better to give morr than lass (Less) you know? One many is many, 'many many' is morr many"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Which as far as we know assuming she's telling the truth and got lawyers involved before. That should be telling that action is being taken by the bot alone then just human confirmation, as common sense would state they put a note next to her to avoid more instances like this.
This of course is assuming she's saying everything is the truth, and we also know twitches own moderation bans people for no preserved reason, shondo for example)
I think you're putting too much stock on twitch having special treatment on a hoor who actively spoke with legal counsel instead of doing it the old fashioned way of sending nudes to moderators

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Fuck management
Calli should really learn that Hololive the company is just leeching off of the talents and that they can grow even bigger if they leave
I agree, just look at Kson, Mike cat, and Lando...

Maybe after getting banned for the 7th time it's not completely Twitch's fault anymore. :ameliaThink:

Regardless of why she's banned Twitch not telling people why is retarded. She's far from the only one it happens to.

"You were banned, don't do it again."

"Okay, what did I do so I can make sure it doesn't happen again"

"Sorry we can't tell you that, please do better."

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I agree, just look at Kson, Mike cat, and Lando...

Regardless of why she's banned Twitch not telling people why is retarded. She's far from the only one it happens to.

After 7 bans she should know why.

And even if your speaking in general not really? Fucking figure it out do better and stop being a whore.

Xuhle

Look, you can disagree with the policy of twitch, but this is some strait 'she dindu nothin, she a good girl just needs more money from them programs' tier take.
But yeah no sure buddy, It's that pesky rogue ai doing it all by accident.
Your source literally trust me bro at best and I made it the fuck up at worse.
I'm at least going off there moderation system which at no point claims human review. Do I think she is the perfect angel no, does that justify her, assuming true, harassed by there moderation system ether no. When you know the system doesn't always work or do you want to say shondo ban was justify by you uncle that works at Nintendo.

Even if she got legal counsel and twitch still unbanned her even if she's the hoorest of hoor they would have told her and so would her lawyers by breaking Tos which they didn't.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Obviously, but phase fans are like the little siblings to us holochads, so any crumb of attention makes them start coping and 🌈🌈🌈
Great bait mate, but SHE KNOWS.

1724776946931.png
This means Gura's gonna leave Hololive and become an Invader, total Phase victory! I bet your Italian isn't even racist, holobrony :smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Limkin

They can't tell they will not unban her because the mod she slept with the last 6 times gave 0/10 review, and there is no point in keeping her on the site anymore. You either play safe by the rules, or learn that no one likes a pillow princess. And there is no reason to think that she is banned this time for something different than before

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Great bait mate, but SHE KNOWS.

View attachment 76840
This means Gura's gonna leave Hololive and become an Invader, total Phase victory! I bet your Italian isn't even racist, holobrony :smugpipi:

Honestly? Keep begging at her, that will definitely let her know the quality of the fans. :smugrys:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Honestly? Keep begging at her, that will definitely let her know the quality of the fans. :smugrys:
Phasefags being more annoying than chumbuds would be one of the funniest things ngl

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I'm at least going off there moderation system which at no point claims human review. Do I think she is the perfect angel no, does that justify her, assuming true, harassed by there moderation system ether no. When you know the system doesn't always work or do you want to say shondo ban was justify by you uncle that works at Nintendo.

Even if she got legal counsel and twitch still unbanned her even if she's the hoorest of hoor they would have told her and so would her lawyers by breaking Tos which they didn't.
Believe me or don't. However I'd note a moment of research and you could find at least one company twitch outsources its moderation to and they do use people. So given that, either I am very good at digging things up or I know what I am talking about. More importantly if you think no human hands touch moderation on twitch you are misinformed.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They'd just be drowned in the sea of her own fans begging for her to stream anyways.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Can't wait for some KoeiTecmo/BandaiNamco/CompileHeart shovelware pushed down holocucks throats and they'll eat as if it's the divine banquet.
Thats.. not true at least on twitch. Twitch uses Bot and Human moderation both inside and outside hired moderation. So no, I'm sorry as funny as it is to think she's being yeeted by an ai it's unlikely. The bot stuff is generally text related and even then for live official events they use people for chats and for throwing off creators its people reviewing the content. No idea about youtube so I can't comment on them.

I'm going to be honest, the people who banned her 100% know exactly why and it likely isn't a mistake because they have the full internal policy and examples. If anything she was likely given leeway several times. They are never going to tell her because that leads to workarounds because just like with actual crime, most of people who get banned off of platforms are the same people over and over again. Weird how that works.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say she likely knows why she's banned because most people do. People only tend to ask "why was I banned" because they've also done several other things that violated whatever guidelines they should be following and want to know exactly what they got caught doing this time.
Note, I am not passing judgement on her, I don't care I'm just speaking from what I know.
Source: I know a guy.
Bob is right. Been on both sides, Twitch has automation based on reports: when you report someone or a streamer it will pull the chat's history and if there's enough indicators it will issue a ban automatically, many do that in bad faith to fuck with a chatter or a streamer, but it takes multiple reports to take down someone with a big viewership - this is why Uwu banned the word "TOS" from his chat, because that's how he got his first ban for "self-harm" (he was shocking himself using those medical sensors as a punishment in a bit, I don't remember exactly what it was), finally got a human to review and his ban was revoked... 6 days after a 7-day ban.
Don't get me wrong, there are bots and shit automation because bots are allowed to deliver permabans, and when you appeal, it goes through a bot first, which is hideous in my opinion. But in the whore case specifically she earned that by being a whore.
TL;DR some evils can be used for good. Thot patrolling is moral and should be endorsed.

240827-135008.png

240827-135138.png

240827-135202.png
Tweets: 1 2 3 [archive]
:dokiwheeze:

Know your place, bitch.

Edit:

[a]

It is clearly put in the TOS that out-of-the-platform behavior can issue bans on Twitch, you have to be retarded or dismissive to keep it up.

Neppie is reading Planetarian, good short VN

Reya is taking a break from DOTA to Deadlock

Soy is continuing her GTAV RP adventures

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

WHORE BANNED
EVERYTHING IS OK

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Maybe after getting banned for the 7th time it's not completely Twitch's fault anymore. :ameliaThink:

I'm ok with her ban/unban cycle if it means she'll waste her money on lawyers

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can't wait for some KoeiTecmo/BandaiNamco/CompileHeart shovelware pushed down holocucks throats and they'll eat as if it's the divine banquet.
staymadfag.png

I will consoom and you will seethe, like god intended.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom