"WE CAN ALWAYS BLEACH OUR EYES TOGETHER"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

God's Strongest Dragoon

How did they ruin MK when MK was already bad?
The games started to go downhill really fast after MK9 but watching the competitive scene was completely unbearable with this guy around. He'd show up to tournaments in a fursuit and his entire personality was "gay, furry, and black!" while never shutting up about it.

RiverBear

The games started to go downhill really fast after MK9 but watching the competitive scene was completely unbearable with this guy around. He'd show up to tournaments in a fursuit and his entire personality was "gay, furry, and black!" while never shutting up about it.
More like SonicFox rawdogging everyone in NRS games is the only thing enjoyable about the MK competitive scene

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Damn, i always knew David Katz didnt chose the right esport.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
More like SonicFox rawdogging everyone in NRS games is the only thing enjoyable about the MK competitive scene
He is a loud braggart but when you do shit like this it's hard to say it's unearned.

I can't wait for MK to realize it should put vtubers in the game i need more laughs.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The Holoplus Team released a statement in regards to its shitshow of a launch:
foto_no_exif - 2024-08-27T054428.423.jpg

Thanks, commenter! Very cool! :BijouBijou:
foto_no_exif - 2024-08-27T053929.802.jpg

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Serbian Peacemakers

Archive
I wonder if this is a issue on Hololive's end or is Fromsoft is being dicks about it?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Archive
I wonder if this is a issue on Hololive's end or is Fromsoft is being dicks about it?

Holo definitely had DS3 perms at some point but I can't find any streams in the last year, Niji had DS3 streams as recently as 6 months ago but nothing much since.
Holo have Dark Souls: Remastered perms though, so DS3 being off limits is odd.

RiverBear

Archive

Fuck management
Calli should really learn that Hololive the company is just leeching off of the talents and that they can grow even bigger if they leave

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Reverberation due Lisa Makoh and Usuwa Suu streaming.

Probably just talking.

Also four Re:AcT members are streaming Content Warning. Leona recommended Sumeragi Rose for someone scared of horror games earlier so here's her PoV.

Other views are here:
Tsukushi Aria
Coucourua Creil
Shishigami Leona

Linking Hinano's outfit reveal again just to be sure.

Another Varium clip, this time it's Komai Ume. Same mama as Rushia

40 seconds in she proves women are more evil than men.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
He is a loud braggart but when you do shit like this it's hard to say it's unearned.
Wow, he's really good at this one fighting game! Yet he's also a gay furry Yamanba, so things had to compensate somewhere.

On second thought, that's like selling your soul to Satan for the ability to lick your own taint. You just condemned yourself to Hell (on Earth in his case) for a party trick.

Changing the topic:

Demonically-possessed Lumi licks her own eyeball
1724757643813.png

:architect:

Edit: The official Vinesauce channel has clipped the moment where he played the "plap plap" ad and marimari showed up his chat

Since Vinny doesn't watch anime, the anime has chosen to watch him

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Negzana

Kaela 777k.PNG

Kaela has reached 777k

She has a song celebrating it

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Giri had to explain to Yuzu what a floppy drive was...:ameraintear:

Also vtubers?.jpg (why is that not a smiley)

RiverBear

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
“We focus on how to support our talents, and this is one of the most important policies within our company. We don’t increase the amount of talents we have in a short amount of time so that we can support our talents to the best of our ability,”
First two lines of response from the interview is spent knifing Nijisanji in the guts. Based.

Top Bottom