"If you look at it from a different perspective, no one is on their right mind in holoID; I thought Zeta and Kaela was very seiso, I thought Zeta was that sweet, ah dere-dere in holoID, but it turns out, she has a few screws loose; ...I don't know what to make of Kaela anymore, she's a monster; From before I could tell 'oh Kobo is gonna be the loud one' but then, then Zeta and Kaela really did a very big damage, they surprised me!"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@The Proctor @reinigen @Johnny Jambalaya @thhrang
I'm just going to give you guys a heads up to temp ban me for a few days if Doki accepts this. This racebaiting furry fag retard ruined MK, I won't be able to stop myself from fedposting brighter than The Little Boy exploding over Hiroshima if this happens.
Inshallah brother, we shall purge the furry menace from the glorious FGC. And once we are done there, we move on to save Guilty Gear.
:mikoInshanya:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'd stopped paying attention to FGC before this jackass blew up so this was my first experience with him. Absolutely insufferable, "I'm black, gay, and a furry x10." Wow what an interesting person who totally has a personality beyond these things.

And he fucking won over Tokido of all people

Saturnus

haha it's unou

I hope this blue ass sonic the hedgehog wolf Yamanba (derogatory) gets hit by a Honda in Forza.
For legal reasons this is a funny haha joke. Irony. Post-Irony. Post-Post-Modern Irony, even haha.

Regret

mismatch

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Chinchilla is starting the second little nightmares game

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Correct. Just like:
  1. 99% of Female Vtubers are single, regardless if they're 18 or 40+
  2. 99% of Female Vtubers are raging lesbians or only care about other women
  3. 99% of Female Vtubers are virgins regardless if they're 18 or 40+
I was never that into vtubers I played into kayfabe but I was never jaded enough to care. A lot do play things up because it literally gives them the money, I just don't blame em, because they gotta stand out/get simps somehow in the flood of grifters and bandwagoners.

Oh no..
Man. I just wanna be like one of the girlies. :fishmandispair:

The TVA Band presents "Simps of the Hate" featuring certified hood classics like:
  • "Proctor is Gay"
  • "Liking Vtubers is Gay"
  • "Your Oshi is a Whore"
  • "You Joined an Offkai Orgy so a Man Would Touch Your Dick"
  • "Even Though Your Company Abuses Women, You Still Suck Riku Takeshi"
  • "I Sent Concentration Camp Footage to Idol's Funniest Clips Contest"
  • "I Beat up Wactor's CEO for Cocaine Money"
  • "Sakana is Fat and Gay"
  • "You Look like a SEAMonkey"
  • "Mozumi Pichi is Stinky"
You will need to give me more time on this but here's the first track:

Somebody clipped it, lol:

NotTheo also clipped Tenma's happy woman tears from the beginning of her stream yesterday directly after the concert:

She did amazing, by the way. They all did.

In my opinion, the show was great. Everyone did amazing, and I was actually surprised how good their 3D models were. They weren't perfect, but there was definitely some good work put into them. And even though Mint didn't have a similar 3D, you could tell she was putting her best into her performance with her chibi. She sounded amazing. Glad she was invited to this.

Along with Mint appearing as a guest, another thing advertised with this was that it was Lia's first performance like this. During the show, Pippa, Tenma, and Uruka had stage-time together, but no Lia. Lia eventually showed up on her own, I assume as a first-reveal for her model, and it was pretty hype to see. Her model looks great, and her performance was amazing. Many people say she was the highlight of the show, and I agree. She mentioned a bit back that she's been putting in a lot of work, and that it's been exhausting, but watching her, you can tell it all paid off.

The rest of the three did amazing too. Considering Tenma is the reason I'm a Phase fan and being one of my favorites, it was a lot of fun watching her. Even though in the clip above, she claims she's not a singer, dancer, or idol, she's really selling herself short because her performance was great. Pippa and Uruka did amazing as well, and Pippa even snuck in a little shit-talking to New York in the middle of a song.
:smugpipi:

My criticisms are pretty much the same as others'. It was pretty short, though I'm not sure how much control Phase had over that. I wish there was more bantering with each other in-between songs/sets. I wish there was an actual group song rather than some of them being background dancers for an individual's song. And my main disappointment is probably that, given the opportunity, I was really hoping for a Lia + Mint duet or something. These two have been friends for a while now, and they work so well together in their collab streams, I was hoping for it, but we didn't get that. A shame.

All that said, I enjoyed it. It may have been a bit pricey for something I could have eventually watched for free, but I don't regret paying the money. As corny as it sounds, we got to watch some great people make their dreams into a reality with this, and I think it was worth supporting them. Happy for these five. Hope we'll get to see more of Phase on stage on the future, and that it won't be the last time seeing these five either.

Not gonna lie i teared up listening to Tenma cry. They need to work on choreography and doing more group songs to extend the concert. Hopefully they can get Gen 2, 3 and Invaders for the next one.

I think Mint was by far the best part though. Show's she is a pro at it and I wish they had her again next time.

Not confirmed but no way in hell she would've missed that opportunity. It was simply Nijisanji being braindead as usual.

Yeah it was pretty much the established rrat that Niji pulled them out. Bit of a bitch move.

Seems like it.

For those who didn't watch it Shiina had a really rough Karaoke stream where she started to break down over her declining health and the quality of her singing since her break. Sakana may be an abrasive jackass at times but at least he makes sure the girls know they have fans who care about them.

Wasn't Shiina going to get surgery next year? Hope shit gets better for her. I havent watched her in a long time but I still wish she could perform on stage.

The fuck she go to?

When Family friendly Liz gets in a call with Ollie

Ollie spent that 2nd watchalong thirsting over Nerissa. Not the worst thing she said.

deaththreats.png
At this point I am certain that telling someone to "go kill themselves" is considered a "death threat".

I'm just going to give you guys a heads up to temp ban me for a few days if Doki accepts this. This racebaiting furry fag retard ruined MK, I won't be able to stop myself from fedposting brighter than The Little Boy exploding over Hiroshima if this happens.
I give you permission to glow.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Kinda surprised that that was the clip from her stream that made its way here, and not this one:

She definitely said Panko and Manko. She has been noticed.
:pankosmug:
Congratulations.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kinda surprised that that was the clip from her stream that made its way here, and not this one:

She says it because one of the guys who worked on the game is called "Zack Manko", calm down phasenigs.

Atlas

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Inshallah brother, we shall purge the furry menace from the glorious FGC. And once we are done there, we move on to save Guilty Gear.
:mikoInshanya:
I don't think we can fix Guilty Gear, brotherman. I think we can just put it out of its misery at this point. Preferably using the gun Happy Chaos has been using to ruin the game for three years at this point.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The fuck she go to?
Otitis+lupus(probably)+intercranial+elden-ring-rivers-of-blood_xlwbKCj.png
Very bad combo she still pretty fucked up but inst dying so she soldiers on

Atlas

frz

She definitely said Panko and Manko. She has been noticed.
:pankosmug:
Congratulations.
She says it because one of the guys who worked on the game is called "Zack Manko", calm down phasenigs.
Am i missing an obvious joke or something,
"Manko" is literally just japanese for "vagina/pussy"
Gura was saying "pussy pussy pussy", likely because she wanted some

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Am i missing an obvious joke or something,
"Manko" is literally just japanese for "vagina/pussy"
Gura was saying "pussy pussy pussy", likely because she wanted some
Obviously, but phase fans are like the little siblings to us holochads, so any crumb of attention makes them start coping and 🌈🌈🌈

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Doki's comments on the situation in this Slam are strong evidence that the Nijis did in fact get pulled from the last one because of her.

Edit:
Transcription of Doki's statement (with filler words and stuttering removed).
Nice to finally have confirmation on how far Niji will go to quell their autism.

Fuck you Niji you suck your talents deserve far better then you.
MK ruined MK let's be real here.
I'd stopped paying attention to FGC before this jackass blew up so this was my first experience with him. Absolutely insufferable, "I'm black, gay, and a furry x10." Wow what an interesting person who totally has a personality beyond these things.

kill maim furries ect. but you do realize this is the same as screaming at wrestlers for their dumb gimmick it gets him sponsors and gave him a name in the FGC why drop it?

lOnSlAuGhTl

I think Mint was by far the best part though. Show's she is a pro at it and I wish they had her again next time.
we already got scolded for wrong chanting xD
such an event cant have a better outcome. fans are satisfied, talents are happy, everyones happy. its nice to see an event without drama once in a while

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Something different this time round, VSpo Karaoke relay and potentially lots of SOVL. No playlist so just click on the links.

Kaminari Qpi's turn just ended.
Second is Tachibana Hinano (happening as of this post).

Third at 5.30PM JST is Kaga Nazuna.
Fourth at 6PM JST is Asumi Sena.
Fifth at 6.30PM JST is Kogara Toto. She also got a new outfit yesterday.
Sixth at 7PM JST is Nekota Tsuna.
Relay finished at 7.30PM JST by Kurumi Noah.
After the relay, Hinano will have a new outfit reveal at 8PM JST.

For a more known singer who is into FPS, Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona is singing.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Top Bottom