"sometimes I post pregnant brian griffin and see if anyone sees it before I can delete it - nobody has caught it just yet"Coni Confetti

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
New Sajam Slam announced and Vivi is in. Very surprising since Doki was invited too.

Kanna, Vivi and Sero are in :PomuExcited:
Obese grifter cunt Yamanbafaggot Koefficient is in :PomuAngry:

Limkin

This is it, unity is coming! 🌈🌈🌈🌈
If this goes ahead that means someone at Niji has said yes to this or at least didn't care enough to say no, big implications for NijiEN in my eyes.

Migos go at the bottom.
It's the same as NijiID after they were merged, literally no one cared what they did or said. They could call Riku a cocksucking cunt and no one would be bothered to suspend them

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She's really not wrong.
it's like chucking a rock into a crowd of people and then announcing you never miss. Do people really not remember MLP was stupid huge for like 3-4 years?in fact the chucked rock could also be a metaphor for the autism.
Mozu needs to have more faith in herself

:pippanumbers:

Or accept that people for whatever reason prefer ORB.
It's Mint, it's gonna be Mint, she just did a concert with the them, literally who else could it be?
she breathed the same air as Vshojo once clearly shes joining them.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Honestly i'm just happy that Vivi was allowed to join this time. Kurosanji vetoing her from participating in the 2nd Sajam Slam was very grim...

Bug Eater

New Sajam Slam announced and Vivi is in. Very surprising since Doki was invited too.

I already guessed Doki was in because she's retarded and put SF6 on her schedule today :dokibirdWhat:

In her stream waiting room chat she said that they (her + Brawlpro) almost dropped out because the rest of the guys from their Tekken team couldn't make it, hopefully they can find some other cool people to team up with.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I already guessed Doki was in because she's retarded and put SF6 on her schedule today :dokibirdWhat:

In her stream waiting room chat she said that they (her + Brawlpro) almost dropped out because the rest of the guys from their Tekken team couldn't make it, hopefully they can find some other cool people to team up with.
Come on Doki, you have a chance to do the funniest fucking thing ever. Put Victoria on the team. Fucking do it, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

VSoyBoy

Come on Doki, you have a chance to do the funniest fucking thing ever. Put Victoria on the team. Fucking do it, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.
Someone on reddit said they can't be in the same team since they're both in the "noob" bracket. I don't know how Sajam's things work though.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Honestly i'm just happy that Vivi was allowed to join this time. Kurosanji vetoing her from participating in the 2nd Sajam Slam was very grim...
Was this ever confirmed? I knew the theory was convincing and they vagueposted enough to feed the rrat.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Even the ghosts around Muyu can't stop uoh'ing

kingcaid

Tardbie is playing Mahjong today. Pretty sure its friendlies since she mentioned not feeling good.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Was this ever confirmed? I knew the theory was convincing and they vagueposted enough to feed the rrat.
Not confirmed but no way in hell she would've missed that opportunity. It was simply Nijisanji being braindead as usual.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Bronze

Amora released a cover

Elia's playing Super Mario 64

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If this goes ahead it means someone at Niji has said yes to this or at least didn't care enough to say no, big implications for NijiEN in my eyes.
Bold of you to assume management cares about anyone outside of Luxiem or Noctyx, at this point. Especially anyone from the gens that debuted directly into life support, like TTT or whatever the fuck the new one is even called. Wouldn't be surprising to hear that they are in "we don't give a fuck about you" mode like what happened to ex-ID.

I guess this settles the "were they actually there?" debate.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
huh
1724711920508.png

add:
1724713334787.png
:dokiWTF:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She has a bunch more people than them on her friends list. This has been known for a while, probably at least a year.
After I found out there's a Froot's ex-mod here I believe everything.

Uwu is building paraphernalia to make Overcooked 2 IRL: chat controlled kitchen and moving floor

Momoka is playing Mischief Makers tonight, I like this cow

Alex playing some Deadlock now that the embargo is out

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Also blaming his grievances on "overall company attitude".

Archive

Which he also blames for Aqua's graduation despite her claiming multiple times she doesn't have any negative feelings toward them.

Archive

Archive

What a fag.

This dude's a retard, I was there and the Vtubers are 100% where the money is at. The Phase booth and the Omocat booths had lines the whole day for merch. Hololive's official merch was spread throughout the con in random booths for some reason and a pain in the ass to find though. Only other booths that had constant lines were the Goodsmile booth and Aniplex booth (but they were showing stuff off throughout the day at that one)

Incase you needed more proof he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about he provided us with the second tweet. Dude clearly doesn't actually watch JPs cause plenty of the girls interact with males.
Did they all talk about the "secret tube" and take turns sitting on Calli's lap?
Seems like it.

For those who didn't watch it Shiina had a really rough Karaoke stream where she started to break down over her declining health and the quality of her singing since her break. Sakana may be an abrasive jackass at times but at least he makes sure the girls know they have fans who care about them.

Top Bottom