"When I met Chloe she didn't smell that bad!"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

I really hope to God wherever Aqua goes is worth it - because why leave if she was already, in her own words, the best corpo currently available
Said this in the aqua thread but Im looking forward to her big boob sexy whore onee-chan arc. Covering miley cyrus's wrecking ball naked.:smugpipi:

Holo denied her hannah montana > miley cyrus transition arc so she left. :smugselen::smugselen:

VSoyBoy

Very late recording of the Ironmouse AX panel now up on Mouse's channel. A lot more of a "show" than previous panels and CDawg takes more of an MC role while keeping the banter alive. One of the largest crowds I've seen for a panel and I heard the queuing was pretty miserable.

In other Ironmouse news: She announced the date for her next subathon for September 1st including a bunch of activities like one of those /r/place knockoffs and probably another IRL excursion with CDawg. The last one ended somewhere in June last year and was benefiting the IDF with 50% of the proceeds. The style of the announcement video is quite nice and knowing Mouse will probably lead to a new model somewhere down the line.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

TOMORROW
The final Big VALORANT Collab for Aqua
TEAM HOLOLIVE :laplusgun: VS TEAM NIJISANJI:rikutazumi:VS TEAM VSPO:gun:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Geega being based and constructive for the 154898648th time

And PSA for vtweeters and low-views, more and better advice that you would buy from any freelance manager (tessa) for free in 10 minutes

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Very late recording of the Ironmouse AX panel now up on Mouse's channel. A lot more of a "show" than previous panels and CDawg takes more of an MC role
So nothing new.
Geega being based and constructive for the 154898648th time

And PSA for vtweeters and low-views, more and better advice that you would buy from any freelance manager (tessa) for free in 10 minutes

I love how her advice is basic common sense but the EN Vtubing scene has such a severe lack of it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

closedblas

Uruka "I want my men to make 90K yearly"

all these bitches grew up reading fujo bullshit of varying degrees, sprinkle some leftoid brainrot and you have people like uruka "I want a nigga in finance who makes a 100k,
I feel like this has already gotten discussed before, but how is making 90k-100k a tall requirement for Socal?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I feel like this has already gotten discussed before, but how is making 90k-100k a tall requirement for Socal?

well, shit, if it's that easy to make 90-100k, I should quit my job and move to SoCal ASAP

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Riko's Debut 2.0 starting now.

Tubedude

Note, they are expecting that of people around their age/life experience, aka just out of college early 20's guys. Most professions even in SoCal do not start at 90k yearly. That's more of have been a decade in your profession income. The professions that do start there usually are both hyper competitive and you need personal recommendations from people in those fields/companies. The few guys who get that income at the age they are looking for would likely have better options than them.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Aqua posting:

Suisei and Hoshikawa Sara gushing over an Aqua cover and imagining Aqua is singing to them:

More from the collab she did with Miko. These two are also a lot of fun together:

Some fun moments from the earlier quiz stream:

One more Startend cover was released:

Only a few more days.
:fishmandispair:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Nyana achieved Partner status on Twitch (better subs cut)

Bat announced her next Marathon: 100-in-1 GameCube Wheel!

These events are amazing, I can't stress enough how enjoyable they are, much better than any subathon/donothon slop. Please at least give her a watch for one or two hours, she goes for 12-15 hour streams during it so no timezone excuse allowed.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Unless you got lucky, 90k-100k stable is pretty big asking, especially if you don't live in a shithole part of it where most of that is going to rent. I've jumped between 70k and 135k, she better be bringing in just as much.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Note, they are expecting that of people around their age/life experience, aka just out of college early 20's guys. Most professions even in SoCal do not start at 90k yearly. That's more of have been a decade in your profession income. The professions that do start there usually are both hyper competitive and you need personal recommendations from people in those fields/companies. The few guys who get that income at the age they are looking for would likely have better options than them.
Yah it’s not even close. It varies on location and education but your lucky to start at 50k+ in CA after getting a 4 year degree. Most of the jobs paying 90k+ with just a degree have serious drawbacks like incredibly long work hours and intense competition.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Ok, you got one requirement down, good for you!

Are you:

23-30

5'11 or taller

Able to cook a wide range of Asian meals and willing to cook them for her on a daily basis while also holding down your 90k+ job

Willing to dress in a suit most of the time

Preferably of Asian descent

And willing to settle for a "normal pretty" girlfailure who can't take care of herself, much less other people in a relationship

She goes over it a little bit in these clips. She wants a butler who will baby her, not a real person. Also 90k+ is her "settling," by her own admission.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Are you:

23-30

5'11 or taller

Able to cook a wide range of Asian meals and willing to cook them for her on a daily basis while also holding down your 90k+ job

And willing to settle for a "normal pretty" girlfailure who can't take care of herself, much less other people in a relationship

She goes over it a little bit in these clips. She wants a butler who will baby her, not a real person. Also 90k+ is her "settling," by her own admission.

This is just a clever way to advertise she wants a unicorn because finding a man who fulfills these criteria would be harder than finding an actual unicorn in the wild

Limkin

If you lock a vtuber in the basement for a couple years with no access to the internet, I am sure it will bring their standards down to a reasonable level. It would also make them paler, thinner and therefore much more attractive, on top of fixing majority of their mental issues caused by severe internet exposure.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spider scheddy, Sega Model 2 stream ikz!

Ami swallowed

Spider art

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Are you:

23-30

5'11 or taller

You forgot the worst caveat of all:
Most women have such low self-esteem and so many image issues that there's a 50% chance that she will leave you even if you're perfect because she will either convince herself she will never be good enough or that you don't actually like her. I literally had a girl randomly snap at me once saying that she surely was my last choice lol.
Also try not to be TOO GOOD because then women other than golddiggers and whores will skip out on you because they don't feel pretty enough.

The modern age of social media and being able to see how everyone in the world has it better than you has hurt women millions of times more than it has hurt men. Women's way of competing and acquiring value for potential consorts is wildly different to men's, being exposed to all of these much hotter women that they will never be able to emulate while also being forced to up their social standing by getting an education and working has made both their standards and self-esteem go in an eternal downward spiral that will only end with people becoming literally unable to breed. At this point just invent virtual partners because this shit is likely unfixable.

Top Bottom