"Has your sex drive totally withered? I absolutely want Ina to rough me up with her tentacles, eh you guys don't? You guys are withered, old men; You want timid girls, you want them kind and quiet"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Interesting, because Idol has all their accounts location set to Israel. Wonder how that effects them?
Given that it's Israel, it probably gets boosted.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Interesting, because Idol has all their accounts location set to Israel. Wonder how that effects them?

Edit: HoloEn has location set to Japan, so i don't think it does much.
Looks like Idol is now set to United States whereas Globie is set to United Kingdom.

1724579913147.png

1724579968402.png

RiverBear

Man these are always so good but so sad to watch.
Godspeed you glorious Onion

:pomuSalute:

I really hope to God wherever Aqua goes is worth it - because why leave if she was already, in her own words, the best corpo currently available

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Bronze

httn

Hag enthusiast
She has a detailed explanation on her Discord for those curious.
Post it, she has locked down her discord invites. I can see people Rratting on /VRG/ about it being a stalker situation:
Screenshot 2024-08-25 at 11-17-04 _vt_ - Virtual Youtubers - #83596910.png
Sucks major shit if true, we lost a really comfy girl today.
:depressedtako:

UberSoldat

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sudden indeed, she was just streaming yesterday and I had Dena raid her. :(
View attachment 76713

EDIT: May as well share the whole thread

Adding the Discord post per request
View attachment 76719
"Demands" what an interesting choice of word there.

these people need to be removed from life ASAP and I hope it's slow and painful.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

these people need to be removed from life ASAP and I hope it's slow and painful.

Shit. I've enjoyed her being there in Onolumi's streams recently, and said to myself I'd check out one of her own streams soon.. now it's too late.

Now I'm wondering what this girl who just plays games on the internet could haave done to get this peice of shit riled up like this.

httn

Hag enthusiast

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Livestream just started.
YouTube Music presents digital artists in a "Digital Native" playlist Listen: https://yt.be/music/DigitalJP

We bring you live footage of Sakura Miko & Houshou Marine from past Hololive concerts!
Look forward to the special voices you can only hear here!
*There is no archive.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Frankly the funniest thing to me whenever the Phase girls talk about guys is how it's literally all stuff you would raise an eyebrow at if a guy was saying it. Even just the whole "I want my man to do all the chores for me" thing is something no man in his right mind would ask a woman for at this point. And that's not going into the whole "heheh he's gonna look this way and make this much to support me and I'm going to make him wear this" aspect of it. Uruka in particular has a massive wake-up call coming (or she's going to get desperate and actually become a lesbian). :ironmousekek:
Matara is at least realistic with stuff by comparison, even if she doesn't really get what goes into the male side of the equation.
all these bitches grew up reading fujo bullshit of varying degrees, sprinkle some leftoid brainrot and you have people like uruka "I want a nigga in finance who makes a 100k, wears suits everyday and does everything for me while I dress like a lesbian and can't feed myself" Most of them are single because they can't lower their standards to their own worth, they may look like solid 7-8 but with their skills and personality they drop to 5-6 and expect motherfuckers who are 9-10 to be interested in them. Just for fun the next time a femoid goes on how she's desperate for a man, tell her you're gonna hook her up with your latino landscaper friend and watch them try to weasel their way out.

Edit: HoloEn has location set to Japan, so i don't think it does much.
I don't think it matters, you can switch it on your settings. They also geolocate you and send you to the version of youtube that is from your region, that might actually matter. Who knows really the whole thing is run by pajeets that steal code.

I agree but the fact she gave in is just gonna embolden the piece of shit even more. I don't know where this girl live but instead of caving in I'd suggest to recruit a man in her life that knows a little about bone bending. The vast majority of these assholes fuck off when they get confronted by someone bigger than them.

Speech To Text

joru leaves.png
I get the idea of not wanting to give the people doing it attention, but the way its written makes it seem like it could just be a case of some retards doxing her and then sending threats to try to get her to quit. Just giving into their demands also seems like one of the worst choices to make in this situation. It just shows them that a little bit of pressure gets them what they want and doesn't actually give them a reason to stop.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Sudden indeed, she was just streaming yesterday and I had Dena raid her. :(
View attachment 76713

EDIT: May as well share the whole thread

View attachment 76719

Post it, she has locked down her discord invites. I can see people Rratting on /VRG/ about it being a stalker situation:
View attachment 76718
Sucks major shit if true, we lost a really comfy girl today.
:depressedtako:
I am baffled, why a piece of shit would do that to someone that never had any drama. Paragraphs of fedposting wouldn't be enough to express what I'm feeling.
It sucks so much to be in this situation, can't do anything to help the cute hag that couldn't even talk properly in a Butler cafe because she's too shy. We should've gatekept more.
:yagoocry::yagoocry::yagoocry::yagoocry:

Last edited:

UberSoldat

I agree but the fact she gave in is just gonna embolden the piece of shit even more. I don't know where this girl live but instead of caving in I'd suggest to recruit a man in her life that knows a little about bone bending. The vast majority of these assholes fuck off when they get confronted by someone bigger than them.
FYI, it's Japan, good luck with that to be honest.

Onolumi goes live in a bit, I wonder how she's taking the news

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
FYI, it's Japan, good luck with that to be honest
She is dutch, my theory is that a euro schizo got tidbits of info and found her mom. I don't think Joru opsec is exemplar because she talk about locations a lot but finding her in Tokyo of all places would be almost impossible. I never saw anything pertaining her dox over the public eye or the boards, so either it's hidden or the Yamanba that did this dug it himself.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
She is dutch, my theory is that a euro schizo got tidbits of info and found her mom. I don't think Joru opsec is exemplar because she talk about locations a lot but finding her in Tokyo of all places would be almost impossible. I never saw anything pertaining her dox over the public eye or the boards, so either it's hidden or the Yamanba that did this dug it himself.
It's probably her /vrt/ schizo who hates her for "leeching" off Onolumi

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Ironically Fishman may be partially to blame for that. There is an untranslated Pico clip pointing this out, but the JP girls, like all the other EN girls, all have their channel locations set to Canada.
View attachment 76714
The algorithm may be working against them when cultivating a Japanese audience, as even Pico, who usually streams entirely in Japanese, gets more viewers from overseas.

Thankfully channel location has nothing to do with viewer algos or language. It's purely for regulatory and tax purposes.

Phase JP gets more overseas viewers because overseas viewers already watch them due to the rest of Phase, so the algo tries to find similar viewers to the people who like their content already.

Top Bottom