"-Somehow- [the Vtuber thread] is generating more reports than the whole Ukraine War subforum and that's just not on"Murazor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

Tough news for anybody about to get a YouTube award:

Edit: The 1M button was hit as well, its tiny in comparison to the old one

Last edited:

ex_lurker

Her loyalty to people and/or weird self-esteem brainworms may have killed her entire career with this Niji shit. [...] There is no point in her career at which she's been a capable enough liar for me to believe she's been hiding her bitchiness this whole time.
I don't know why but every time Millie is mentioned someone has to say that she's too retarded to really be a mean person.

I'm sorry bro but if your oshi's stupidity is indistinguishable from malice, she might actually be a bitch.

Limkin

View attachment 76518
Translation: Sorry, I don't want to die yet.

I guess this flip isn't completely stupid after all.
:nolancries::crushsobs::crushcriesalot:
It was such a perfect situation for him to get fired, why did he suddenly turn on his single braincell at the worst moment

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Jesus Christ, Rie. We know you're a chink and a terrible cook, but you didn't have to roast the dog so badly.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I'm sorry bro but if your oshi's stupidity is indistinguishable from malice, she might actually be a bitch.
Why can't she be stupid and a bitch?

Anyways, cute dog

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Pochi-sensei premiering a cover at 8PM JST.

Suou Patra also continuing Pokemon Emerald at 8PM JST.

VSpo's Tachibana Hinano got completely tilted by Koyanagi Rou from Astel's team. The next day Shibuya Hal got them to join VC together.

Koyori the pink seiso interviewed by Inuyama Tamaki.

With Astel picking up a strong team this tournament, looks like the menace to society role falls to his former teammate VSpo's Asumi Sena who uses her drone to open doors and disrupt team's defensive setup. JP clip only though.

A compilation of her shenanigans against her favourite senpai Kurumi Noah, Deron, Laplus, and Naraka. (click names for individual clips).

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It's like the Weinstein situation isn't it? Nobody says anything until there's clout and money to be made out of being a victim or a person who knew a victim.
Also similar in that they'll have to navigate dropping their stories in such a way that doesn't implicate themselves. Because you just know those involved are all in one giant incestuous gordian knot situation of being abused, abusing others themselves, and setting up others to be abused by others all for their clout and grift and personal enrichment. Their own little mini-Hollywood.

Bronze

Yuu's in a overwatch collab

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Tough news for anybody about to get a YouTube award:

Edit: The 1M button was hit as well, its tiny in comparison to the old one

They were oversized to begin with.
I sure hope Riku updates his collection of greed over at this vessel.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
cutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecute

COLLAB ALREADY YOU STUPID BITCHES (Affectionate)
Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 13-40-04 Muu Muyu 🐮⚗ Phase Connect on X I drew all of these logos fro...png

[Edit;] Blyatsi
Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 13-44-33 GVnzH2zbgAQgo1s (PNG-bild 3208 × 1474 pixlar).png

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
View attachment 76444

His fullbody looks like a ripoff of Axel Syrios from HomostarsEN
View attachment 76446
Another shitty techwear slop :supermigo:

If Proctor is reviewing happenings on /vt/ he should see all the Holoplus gold

Good job everyone!
My experience with the HoloPlus app.

-Download HoloPlus app.
-Open HoloPlus app.
-Greated with image of Ina getting fucked up the ass.
-Close HoloPlus app.
-Uninstal HoloPlus app.
How the fuck this is managed to be worse than UnAlive and even 4chan incel dating app? :selenpointandlaugh: I bet even that random dating app that Sayu shilled is faring better.
Doesn't need to go far, just everywhere outside of ID would be miles better. Singapore would be the best bet since its the closest choice for rich folks (ie: Reine) to move away. But I don't think Cover would cover (sorry) the expense, meaning its up to the talents themselves to move out or not.

But moving away is a sign of cowardice so thats not really good either....
singapore is most expensive in SEA though. IIRC even japan and korea are much cheaper
So I have a question regarding all of this EvilToaster shit. What will Zen do? I mean let’s be real here most people probably only know of him because of Zen. The doomer in me wants to say the answer is nothing and that he won’t just suddenly stop showing up on her streams.

Admittedly writing this post is difficult. The question comes to my mind smoothly, but articulating and expanding upon it comes forth like sludge if that makes sense.
probably will have another woman moment if vshojo tardwranglers won't intervene in time, no idea which way it'll swing though
or some cringe competitive fencesitting post

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
BROS.. BROOOOOOOSSSS. BRO. HOLY SHIT.

Waiting room:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yukimi-oneechan continuing Blue Archive, now entering Eden Treaty.

VSpo's Nekota Tsuna and Shiranami Ramune released a cover song.

VSpo's Yakumo Beni's adventures in DBZ Kakarot continues with finding that Yamcha scene.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing and playing guitar

Onolumi playing MonHun

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I took a break and touched much grass still can't find a stable enough foundation to hang myself from I shall keep looking.
I think every Eastern European country has their own dubs of Dragonball, Pokemon, Naruto, Sailor Moon, multiple Digimon runs, Yu-Gi-Oh and later on Bakugan. And Shrek, the greatest anime, of course. The Croatian dub of Shrek is better than the original, always will be.
Any Anime around the 2000's had this issue when several companies trying to capitalize on anime sprung up and started en mass shitting out terrible dub works for the cost of a pizza and still somehow losing money on it

and Distribution rights are fucked to this day because of it. Thanks Harmony Gold you fucking hacks.
Big announcement might be new members :ameliaThink:

if Mozu can make this shit function why are all these other start up's exploding weeks before launch.
I had to do a double take when I saw the thumbnail

Kerning. Learn it and then cover your house in a click.
Anyone know what the fuck is going on on nousagi's channel?

No and I would rather stay ignorant.

what a waste of a model fucking hell.
same answer I gave last time: the naggening. completely cut myself off afterward - this was months ago.
As someone who said you would lose interest in a week you surpassed many expectations you are however still a manwhore.
nobody, surprisingly enough. I'm still taking my time instead of rushing into anything else.

currently, my bias is leading towards taking responsibility for either Dizzy or Shiori instead of finding someone "new".

before then, however, I need to improve myself, or run the risk of this happening again. so it's going to be a hot minute.
Find a new hag your too feeble to beat down the more established unicorns also it's more funny if it's another whore who explodes in a week.

godspeed pisscat you outlasted the jew.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kanaria and Suisei dropped another banger. With more great art by LAM:

She got on her flight to NYC a bit ago. Hopefully the English she learned from Calli and the motion sickness meds carry her through.

bothyourhouses

then what is the app for? what will be the content and who is going to post there?
That's the question Cover forgot to ask.
If I had to guess, she got it from dancing.
She already said it was a day of uncomfortable cosplay shoes.
What has infuriated me all the more is that people are consistently willing to cover for her and forgive her when she fucks up, which she never learns from and always insists are just other people not being 'mature' or 'sensible' enough.
You know the "girls are cutest when they're almost retarded" meme?
Big enough to have a startup corpo spy lurking in it, apparently.
Wouldn't even have to be a spy as such, could just be someone who works in the industry being interested and keeping up.
Nyaru calls them "EL OH EL Cows" instead of lolcows, that's all.
Curious, I've only ever heard June Lovejoy say that.
I always saw that as the purpose, a much more restrained drama free twitter just for Hololive.
They already have the subreddit for that.

Top Bottom