"Girls can't think"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

WaWa

My experience with the HoloPlus app.

-Download HoloPlus app.
-Open HoloPlus app.
-Greated with image of Ina getting fucked up the ass.
-Close HoloPlus app.
-Uninstal HoloPlus app.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Man. :depressedtako: Why did she have to get so wrapped up in this Niji shit? She could have joined HoloID for fucks sake...
People have brought this up several times, but I have got to ask. Was the HoloID invitation from Moona actually serious? I'm going to point out the obvious that not only is she not an Indonesian, unlike Hana I'm pretty sure she can't speak Indonesian either.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
My experience with the HoloPlus app.

-Download HoloPlus app.
-Open HoloPlus app.
-Greated with image of Ina getting fucked up the ass.
-Close HoloPlus app.
-Uninstal HoloPlus app.

t3h3kn.gif

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm not reading all of that shit, but...
Screenshot-2024-08-22-215917.png

Lmao. I guess a good way to "connect with the girlies" is to use your position as a Twitch Ambassador to "tell" Twitch to add some shit feature where you can try to invade in on their streams. That, and act like a general creeper and whiney fag towards them in Discord.

I skimmed a few of the screenshots and found this one funny:
Screenshot-2024-08-22-220857.png

Would have been really funny if this is how it ended, but alas, the conversation went on, and he went on to bitch about someone. Don't know about what because I didn't care to read more.

Twitch sure does know how to pick the best-of-the-best to represent their shitty platform.
Is

Is he upset that a woman played with another man other than him???

:selenpointandlaugh: :whatastory::pikacringe::nolanihopeyournotblack:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Is

You want parasocial relationships? This is the embodiment of it. It's like when /vt/ bitched about Fuwamoco giving their asmr virginity to the JP fans. Hilariously pathetic.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lmao it's so over for him. All he needed to do was keep his mouth shut and not talk about the knock in system he put on Twitch. Now every female he has harassed has come out to cancel his sorry ass.
These Twitter-brained Twitch streamers are so far up their own ass with their ideologies, they are physically incapable of shutting up and not tooting their own horns.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
People have brought this up several times, but I have got to ask. Was the HoloID invitation from Moona actually serious? I'm going to point out the obvious that not only is she not an Indonesian, unlike Hana I'm pretty sure she can't speak Indonesian either.
Here's the clip of it:

If what Lyrica/Millie said was true, she didn't even attempt auditioning despite being told point blank that management would still be interested in her application. If Cover came out with a HoloSEA division she wanted to join with Kaheru as Filipino vtubers (once again, fucking herself over for loyalty to someone she knows). She ended up joining Niji as a joint audition with a different friend, that being Enna.

Her loyalty to people and/or weird self-esteem brainworms may have killed her entire career with this Niji shit. That's why I'm sad about this Jurard stuff, Lyrica did a lot of good for a lot of people in SEA-tubing and it sucks to see how different things could have been for her. There is no point in her career at which she's been a capable enough liar for me to believe she's been hiding her bitchiness this whole time. Enna, sure. I membered that woman for a long time and I am 100% certain she's capable of doing horrible stuff to people behind the scenes. Millie, though? I just do not buy it.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
There's something, I don't know how to explain it, darkly hilarious about this. IIRC One of Jurard's inspiration to become a Vtuber was Millie, and I think he may have even mentioned her in one of his first streams... only for a hypothetical collab to happen after everything that happened with Niji during the first half of the year.
Hell I'm not sure about numbers but at this point Jurard might have more viewers than Millie
:pippanumbers:
Jurard's last 10 stream average (excluding members): 1406 CCV
>Most viewed: 3277 CCV
>Least viewed: 869 CCV

Millie PORKfait's last 10 stream average (excluding members): 604 CCV
>Most viewed: 982 CCV
>Least viewed: 378 CCV

Looking at the numbers, it will be totally advantageous for Millie ParFAT to collab with Jurard as he's averaging almost 1500 CCV per stream, a high number for a StarsEN not named Bettel. I haven't seen Jurard's twitter if when's the most recent they interacted so who knows, they are both FLIPS so it's confirmed they're RETARDS. For me, Jurard's the one who'll lose some fans here since NijiEN is Enemigo Público Número Uno but he can just ignore her since he's a retard.

Probably not.

Even if what you said is true, the TV station that her mum handled would still need to answer to ID's broadcasting commission either way, so still gonna get silenced or having to deal with the shitstains that is the commission.
Reine's mom is rich AF so she can easily bribe the officials for some leeway.

I wonder if Cover would ever initially fund them getting out of ID and to Japan for any willing talents, if push came to shove.
Kaela is thinking of moving to Japan because it suits her more. Dunno about the other ID girls though.

someone dropped the bomb against toaster

To the surprise of no one this is the kind of guy he is

View attachment 76508

His username's "eviltoaster" and he made a Twitch update where you can just harass any Twitch streamer whenever they're streaming. Not surprised he's a fucking pest. Hopefully this ends his career and he goes AWOL. From life. With a shotgun mouthwash. After jumping off a building towards a pool full of burning oil.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
physically incapable of shutting up and not tooting their own horns
Considering how women treat him nobodys gonna toot that so it might aswell be him

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Is

This is a dude who would pop up in others chats to berate them and their chatters when they weren't being PC. It's probably some alt-right chud (read: played the Harry Potter game)

This is something he's done for years.
1724391333228.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive / Video

Marimari's "plap plap plap" audio is being used in an AI voice ad, for some reason. Not sure why. Not sure why it has One-Winged Angel playing behind it either.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Archive / Video

Marimari's "plap plap plap" audio is being used in an AI voice ad, for some reason. Not sure why. Not sure why it has One-Winged Angel playing behind it either.

I don't believe Marimari is real and not an AI, she's got worse latency than Neuro does

God's Strongest Dragoon

someone dropped the bomb against toaster

To the surprise of no one this is the kind of guy he is

View attachment 76508

I didn't read the doc but honestly not surprised at all considering how this turbo fag has acted in the past.

eviltoaster.png
[archive]

genderfluidsexpest.png
[archive]

actualretard.png
[archive]

peacefulrioters.png
[archive]

insaneretard.png

wishingdeath.png
[archive 1]
[archive 2]

R.png

If EvilFag ever reads this:

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Is

Surprisingly, no. It was another woman.

In an effort to have some journalistic integrity (lol), I went back to read that part in full, and it's just as retarded as that.

Short summary: This sperg was crying about how he never had many female friends until he started vtubing. When he started, he made a few, including the blanked out name, and the one he was bitching to. He went into some cringe spiel about how these friends were nice to him and "valued" him, and he used this as a foundation to feel valuable socially. Then, without presenting any evidence, claimed this blank person was manipulative and "abusive". Apparently, he never presented any evidence of such to this Kaisa person, but expected her to drop this blank person as a friend too. And when she didn't, he got butthurt about it, leading to this conversation, which ended in her telling him she wasn't involved in the dispute, isn't going to drop a friend with no evidence, and that he's pushing his feelings onto others, among other things. He never responded back to her.

I will note that Kaisa did mention he sent her an example of this blank person "pressuring him to transition". Nothing elaborating on that, though I'm sure we can hazard a guess on that (ew), especially since he calls himself "non-binary" and "genderfluid" on Twitter.

Bunch of cringe, indie Twitch level shit.

:gloomiLaugh:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
These Twitter-brained Twitch streamers are so far up their own ass with their ideologies, they are physically incapable of shutting up and not tooting their own horns.
It's like the Weinstein situation isn't it? Nobody says anything until there's clout and money to be made out of being a victim or a person who knew a victim.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Shuffle tiles with the chinchilla that's an order

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Surprisingly, no. It was another woman.

In an effort to have some journalistic integrity (lol), I went back to read that part in full, and it's just as retarded as that.

Short summary: This sperg was crying about how he never had many female friends until he started vtubing. When he started, he made a few, including the blanked out name, and the one he was bitching to. He went into some cringe spiel about how these friends were nice to him and "valued" him, and he used this as a foundation to feel valuable socially. Then, without presenting any evidence, claimed this blank person was manipulative and "abusive". Apparently, he never presented any evidence of such to this Kaisa person, but expected her to drop this blank person as a friend too. And when she didn't, he got butthurt about it, leading to this conversation, which ended in her telling him she wasn't involved in the dispute, isn't going to drop a friend with no evidence, and that he's pushing his feelings onto others, among other things. He never responded back to her.

I will note that Kaisa did mention he sent her an example of this blank person "pressuring him to transition". Nothing elaborating on that, though I'm sure we can hazard a guess on that (ew), especially since he calls himself "non-binary" and "genderfluid" on Twitter.

Bunch of cringe, indie Twitch level shit.
One thing is to be jealous of a man, but when you are jealous of a woman? Thats just pathetic and you have to admit being a failure as both a man and a woman and become amorphous blob splattered on a wall of a cheap motel

It's like the Weinstein situation isn't it? Nobody says anything until there's clout and money to be made out of being a victim or a person who knew a victim.
Ngl nobody would even look at evidence twice if the people werent already sharpening pitchforks looking for a reason to stab him where it hurts. Clout is just a nice bonus

God's Strongest Dragoon

He fucked up with that new twitch feature and how he responded to people complaining. That got everyone to hate him, especially within the vtubing community because if you initiated a collab with the feature, it would turn on your webcam.

Now people are just looking for a reason to torch him AND they'll get clout for it too.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I didn't read the doc but honestly not surprised at all considering how this turbo fag has acted in the past.

eviltoaster.png
[archive]

genderfluidsexpest.png
[archive]

actualretard.png
[archive]

peacefulrioters.png
[archive]

insaneretard.png

wishingdeath.png
[archive 1]
[archive 2]

R.png

If EvilFag ever reads this:

He's been like that since his overwatch days back in like 2019-ish.tge first result when googling "eviltoaster drama" is a reddit thread asking why everyone hates him.
Screenshot_20240823-022620_Google.jpg

He also tried to cancel a bunch of overwatch players over the years. Im at work so i cant really look for it but it should be easy to find.

Top Bottom