"He was like a puppy, but he had like massive bulging balls! You had to have been there!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

Well I think it's the whole "lol proctor flipped out and banned Tako because he called Kirsche fat" when it was more about Tako pinging her in the groomcord with her fat face, a point which he tries really hard to correct and everyone just spams "lol kirsche fat" in response and ignores him. Anyways...

lol kirsche fat
It was demanding hand pics specifically, I don't recall Tako posting her face, although I wouldn't be surprised given his shit-stirring antics.

A rare Hada stream

Jorunna plays Odin Sphere

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Nah, that's pure cope. Like it or not the best part of a generation of middle aged men have no hope and no future and genuinely can't think of anything better to spend their money on than getting the streamer to pretend to like them for a few seconds.
I think you're right but I see it as a self-serving cycle starting out with the young: take isolated/radicalized 17-18yo and groom them into your audience while their hormones are at their peak, now you have a doormat for life.

Joru is continuing her Odin Sphere playthrough

Ecotone Minecraft

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
that's strange? They have been ramping up HoloID activities lately. Why would they abandon the market now :ameliaThink:
They reason that since the official hololive shop could accommodate direct purchases from Indonesian customers now they see no point in running the local shop at the same time and would rather invest the time for further improving the official shop instead.

Logistic-wise I can see both reasoning, Cover side would be able to concentrate all of their merch/voicepack sales into one shop as opposed to having to handle a few shops at once when people already have the capability to shop at their direct official shop. While the local side argues that having a local branch shop like their Tokopedia place is an easier and more guaranteed approach to getting their goods because it's already readily available in the local warehouse and since using the official hololive shop means you need to handle the customs handling etc. yourself (+ the customs office there is notorious on making occasional problems).

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Elizabeth is trying to turn Ao-kun into a chav:

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Off collab time

New Anon VOD and Short

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Off collab time
I've been waiting a while for this. I normally don't watch stuff around this time, but I'll make an exception

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
They reason that since the official hololive shop could accommodate direct purchases from Indonesian customers now they see no point in running the local shop at the same time and would rather invest the time for further improving the official shop instead.

Logistic-wise I can see both reasoning, Cover side would be able to concentrate all of their merch/voicepack sales into one shop as opposed to having to handle a few shops at once when people already have the capability to shop at their direct official shop. While the local side argues that having a local branch shop like their Tokopedia place is an easier and more guaranteed approach to getting their goods because it's already readily available in the local warehouse and since using the official hololive shop means you need to handle the customs handling etc. yourself (+ the customs office there is notorious on making occasional problems).
And for the locals, not only it was cheaper and doesn't involve customs, they don't need to wait months of delivery time either.

Anyway, someone made a small guide at what the holoID shop situation is without need of language barrier

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
This is just Monkey Connect now. All will return to monke under the fish.

Black Myth Wukong will infect everyone that remotely comes into contact with it, and that's a good thing!

retvrn to monke

Dr. Welshman

Pretty sure it's Botan who's going to do the shooting.

With an American made AK 47 chambered in 5.56.
On a side note, the AK-74 can reliably use 5.56x45mm ammo even though it's chambered in 5.45x39mm due to its design.
Most American 'AK-47/AKM' conversions are essentially AK-74's with a different spring in their magazines to make feeding the 5.56x45mm ammo slightly easier or actual Russian made AK-101 export models that are designed from the ground up to be chambered in 5.56x45mm.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
And for the locals, not only it was cheaper and doesn't involve customs, they don't need to wait months of delivery time either.

Anyway, someone made a small guide at what the holoID shop situation is without need of language barrier

From my experience anything that isnt Geekjack is faster (you have EUs crying in the replies there LOL)
But the taxes always bite your wallet no matter what

A very interesting finally with english subs

Short

God Damn the Sun
Well I think it's the whole "lol proctor flipped out and banned Tako because he called Kirsche fat" when it was more about Tako pinging her in the groomcord with her fat face, a point which he tries really hard to correct and everyone just spams "lol kirsche fat" in response and ignores him. Anyways... lol kirsche fat
This is a lie @The Proctor made here because people were making fun of him, he just likes to use the excuse of defending these vtubers's honor when almost every joke is made at him not them. @The Proctor stop being such a thin-skinned fag or just kill yourself already

UberSoldat

Onolumi plays Sands of TIme

Xenlar and co. watching Day 1 of Gamescom

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is a lie @The Proctor made here because people were making fun of him, he just likes to use the excuse of defending these vtubers's honor when almost every joke is made at him not them. @The Proctor stop being such a thin-skinned fag or just kill yourself already
Thanks for correcting, I didn't remember all the details because I feigned how much I cared at the time it went down just to build a better alibi for my Italian illusion.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
From my experience anything that isnt Geekjack is faster (you have EUs crying in the replies there LOL)
But the taxes always bite your wallet no matter what

A very interesting finally with english subs

Reject Geekjack
Embrace tenso and commit tax fraud

Top Bottom