"I'M NOT OKAY!"Kaminari Clara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Now, which one of them is capable of driving in the States? Though LA to LV isn't exactly the longest road trip, but that's still about 5x more competent than we'd expect from most Vtubers. (Though that drive is legitimately quite dull unless you've got a sports/super car, as a note.)
Driving for a whole road trip in a country with the opposite traffic direction from your own is legitimately impressive. Just being a pedestrian in a left-hand traffic country was stressful for me, can't imagine what operating a huge RV at motorway speeds when all my driving instincts are inverted must be like.
If you're used to driving, it's not that hard of a change and you can get over it pretty fast. However, Tokyoite Japanese able to drive is the surprising part in the first measure, though thinking about some of Korone's time off helping her mother I'd guess her?

Though the thought of unleashing Korone on the roads of America is actually slightly terrifying. At least its not Miko.
As amusing as the thought of either Korone or Botan driving an RV on US highways would be, I'm pretty sure the real answer is American Staff-san was driving.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There's a reason I barely mention the vtubers I actually enjoy and watch regularly here anymore.
But people make fun of you for being gay, for politisperging at random autistic women on the internet, for bringing up your mom on your first date with your oshi. If we were a hivemind, we'd stop at calling you a fag. And any vtuber you admit to watching gets a viewership boost because there's at least four tards watching her every stream, waiting for her to ownzone you so they can add another reason to the list.

By applying the bikecuck theorem, this generates a net positive in happiness in the world, therefore, you just need to take it. :^)

Bronze

Apparently it's my birthday

Kanna's doing a watchalong of gamescom ONL

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You are sitting in the crowd and suddenly, a very distinctive hag laugh can be heard coming from a trio of japanese women sitting in front of you. What do you do.
Mating press.

:holohag::hololove:

Xuhle

Was this mentioned before? It's a manga of the regloss girls.
Regloss manga

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Tunic

Fatum Ruptor playing FNaF Into the Pit

Chiwa creating CoD games tier list and will be playing Infinite Warfare afterwards

Mashiro Benio will be playing Donkey Kong Country Returns in 40 minutes

Tomoe Carmine will be singing at the same time

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Once again proving that Suisei dumped half of her skillpoints into imposing presence.

1724174681550.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
doesn't Shylily own a bunch of Twitch? That implies this was a unannounced feature they just randomly added (or she would be informed beforehand at whatever information source they use to inform major shareholders)
Shylily is a partial owner of Gamersupps. I believe you're getting confused with the fact she's known to have connections with the highest levels of Twitch staff:
Shylily appears to have met up with Twitches CEO in Amsterdam for diner

(it took me fucking forever to find this post)
A woman in her 30s should only wear JK outfit in bed with her husband. And it should be her real uniform from the school days, not something she bought after. The "does it still fit me well?" kind of vibe. Anything else is a whore behaviour
Behold, the wall approaches, and desperation sets in. This could be cute in a kind of insecure way if she was actually married still and dressing for her husband instead of broadcasting it to whatever strangers want to see. Instead she's majorly fucked up all her relationships and is reduced to this.

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Botan and Korone went on vacation and went to fucking Evo!

Holy crap I was there that weekend. Even went to the first day (for my brothers' sake). Didn't see any older asian girls there that looked like them, though. It was pretty packed and the only (actual) girls I saw were either there with either there with their boyfriends or costhots.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
All this talk about Discord makes me want to create a account just to see wtf is going on over there.

This is not a drill! Wawa and Minto off-collab karaoke tomorrow!
:sanasmile:

Well shit that's like 4:00am in my timezone. I guess this is the price for living in West Coast. 🫠

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Archive

Hate to break it to you all, but I already have a hat AND a hat for my hat, you're a bit late on this one.

At this point, If I ever go to a convention I'm going to cosplay the Soldier from Team Fortress 2 with how much hat/headwear related merchandise I own now.
Behold and grovel at my Towering Pillar of (vtuber) Hats & bad financial decisions.

Bronze

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder's going to play Gabriel Knight

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Last edited:

Bronze

PixelLink summer event with big reveal at the end.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
babies first fnaf and hopefully the last

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Shylily is a partial owner of Gamersupps. I believe you're getting confused with the fact she's known to have connections with the highest levels of Twitch staff:
I wouldn't call it "have connections". Dan just doing responsible thing educating himself, talking with all kinds of twitch streamers, big and small ones, because he didn't know jack shit about streaming before. It doesn't mean he's at her beck and call now.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
There's a reason I barely mention the vtubers I actually enjoy and watch regularly here anymore.
With all due respect, I'd imagine you'd get away with it quite easily if you just watched and chatted with them on a different account so that when people watch said streams they see some random guy chatting away with a two view not YOU chatting away. Not that it'd stop people from calling it out but you'd at least have a level of deniability.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
With all due respect, I'd imagine you'd get away with it quite easily if you just watched and chatted with them on a different account so that when people watch said streams they see some random guy chatting away with a two view not YOU chatting away. Not that it'd stop people from calling it out but you'd at least have a level of deniability.
That's what other Vtubers do too and it tends to work for them

😈Time

Eri demonstrates perspective without understanding perspective

Top Bottom