"I'm here to look at robot ass for 40 hours a daaaaay I don't give a shiiiiiiit~Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

Twitch, and by extension, the world, has decided that Lisa has to suffer. Again.

Don't twitch streamers use a 3rd party software to broadcast music instead of doing it live? It sucks for vod viewers but ok for live viewers
Is twitch cracking down on that too? I don't think so?
Generally it should be fine? Unless they are going to do live DMCA.
You could just play music on stream before with no problems. It'd get muted in the VOD, but that was life. Now you can't. Lisa did that as far as I know.
most of the streamers I watched on twitch switched to the 3rd party software after some got DMCA-ed
... I stopped using twitch.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Didn't twitch streamers uses a 3rd party software to broadcast music? It sucked for vod viewers but ok for live viewers
Is twitch cracking down on that too? I don't think it's possible?
Generally it should be fine?
You could just play music on stream before with no problems. It'd get muted in the VOD, but that was life. Now you can't. Lisa did that as far as I know.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Don't twitch streamers use a 3rd party software to broadcast music instead of doing it live? It sucks for vod viewers but ok for live viewers
Is twitch cracking down on that too? I don't think so?
Generally it should be fine? Unless they are going to do live DMCA.

most of the streamers I watched on twitch switched to the 3rd party software after some got DMCA-ed
... I stopped using twitch.
Yes, they have some way to stream the music live, but in the VOD, the music will be removed. That way, audio from the them and whatever game they are playing will be there and the VOD will not be completely muted

USS IOWA

A reminder for why people would be upset:

images (2).jpeg

Negzana

It appears I missed it but Lui beat the final boss of Dragon Quest VIII. She will obviously do the post game next. VIII 3DS has a fairly straightforward but extremely difficult post game due to the new bonus dungeon they added so I wouldn't be surprised if it's 3-4 parts just due to dying and being forced to grind to level 99 just to deal with some of the superbosses

Limkin

Man, she can't catch a break. Granted, she should have known Twitch is a shit platform but it still sucks she got screwed over again.
Give it a month or two and YT will do the same. It's not even an unreasonable solution from the current legal system (read it - labels can do whatever the fuck they want). At least you are given an option to share revenue, they don't just take away everything

DanishCookies

1723986962259.png

Some idiot in Pippa's chat sneaked this in just as the initial stream went offline 😩

USS IOWA

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live with more Haunting Grounds today!

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Yes, they have some way to stream the music live, but in the VOD, the music will be removed. That way, audio from the them and whatever game they are playing will be there and the VOD will not be completely muted
They had a second audio track that they could use for music, but I read that mentions of that option has been removed from the site.. (unconfirmed)

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Orange woman jumpscare cameo in videogamedunkey's latest video

Women will do all this crazy shit to protect their homes and then say a simple Benelli M3 with 12-gauge buckshot is too much 😤

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Orange woman jumpscare cameo in videogamedunkey's latest video

Women will do all this crazy shit to protect their homes and then say a simple Benelli M3 with 12-gauge buckshot is too much 😤

So does this mean Lumi has a Shaolin Monk that strips on command patroling her home?
(Lemon) Whore!

Bronze

Da michi coffee tasting

He may play MC in server on its last day

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So does this mean Lumi has a Shaolin Monk that strips on command patroling her home?
Yeah, me.

But seriously, after what happened to Keeki this doesn't seem quite so crazy. It's a funny over-exaggeration of a legitimate concern. Honestly it might be a good idea for them to get a male relative or platonic guy friend to hang out with them at public events.

Anyway, Mint unarchived karaoke

Ensok

Early Adopter

This was fantastic. Especially if they actually have Rie Takahashi and Aoi Yuuki voicing the mascots, that's amazing. I'm also shocked they were able to sing the Ojamajo Doremi opening, even as a parody, since that's a Toei show.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
lyrics1.jpg

I took Haachama's love letter to Raora from the other day, gave it to AI and said "Make a song out of this, good luck"
(more or less)

Here's the result

(Also while I'm shilling my stuff, you can find more Haachama-inspired AI songs there on my channel)

Last edited:

Negzana

RiverBear

Some VTuber/artist uncovered a "company" that sold AI Art models to multiple Vtubers

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom