"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
FUCKING GREAT!!! :kiarachefkiss:

Literally anyone would do it a hundred times better than her. Bitch phoned it in every week, had the enthusiasm and banter of a wet turd. Not even having a cohost would save it the few times she had one. Tenma of all people did a much better job than her the one time she hosted and I fucking hate tenma. I do think is bs he doesn't actually paid her for hosting it but that may have been one of the conditions to have her join as an invader because in his words "her only saving grace was her model" and he's 100% right.:NOWWELAUGH:
Just watch the universe tell me get fucked and the replacement is fucking runie or shiina :gunpeko: they would still do it a 100 times better tho.

I think running Phase Weekly is a lot harder than it first appears. Dizzy was on the main channel, so she couldn't post more controversial or spicy clips. Reacting to content in an interesting way is hard, and she had to try and balance clips from different talents, even if some talents fare better being clipped than others. She's also got to shill content like songs and projects and merch, even if that stuff isn't interesting to most of the audience.

Overall, Dizzy isn't one of my favourites but I think she did a decent job given the conditions she had to work under.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
"I don't condone harassment, bullying or prejudice."

Earlier.
"You can't be racist to white people"

The LGBTQ twittertards really aren't sending their best.
They can't help themselves send in their dumbest foot soldiers to the meat grinder.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Crikey, that's a big Sara Nagare karaoke roight there!

ogey_rrat

ogey

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 4600-4650

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

Britain's 1st dedicated vtuber convention VeXpo is drawing closer, thread
Proctor later talks about his VeXpo experience

Minato Aqua graduation thread
| ▷ HLO | Videos of Holo members interacting with her are posted all throughout the General thread

post | Poultry Motion recorded and streamed 90% of the VeXpo Idol ES + Poko karaoke

post | V4Mirai girls continue to get summer outfits

post | ☆ HST | Bettel is teasing something for 8-19-24

post | Ᵽ PHC | Apparently some Phase members are in Japan
post | Lia said Phase concert will be 3D
post | Much later - Their 3D debuts will be held later on their channels, for free. A lot of discussion on prices, SPWN's fee etc
post | Apparently multiple staff members help with recording, Uruka spent around eleven hours in the studio in one day

post | Mint was with Lia, peeling eggs apparently
post | Pippa and Uruka are also in Japan

post | Later - luwud says Sakana has been helping Mint pay for food
post | Apparently she left her wallet home
post | Naomi with an update on the wallet situation - it didn't arrive before her hair appointment. Oh, and it's a typhoon day

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Discussion on what Vshojo can offer Mint
post | Later - ANYC concert will be streamed online by SPWN

post | Taiwanese fans are getting into Phase Connect, for example a clip of discussion about the ExpressVPN and Surfshark

Keekihime was Assaulted by her Stalker Rick, Discussion Continues
post | ▷ HLO | Kiara says no streams for a few days. Stalker Rick's attack on Keekihime discussion continues
post | Apparently he went from @Phoenix_Rick_ to @Rick_Phoenix_

post | FalseEyeD released a video about it
post | He is not the only one to ver the situation
post | Later - Mujin with a video on Keekihime's stalker

post | Mori Calliope is back in Japan, Kiara welcomes her
post | Kiara got Mori Calliope's and Ina's hugs

post | ◷ NIJ | New Nijisanji JP livers are debuting soon

post | ▷ HLO | HoloEarth update, they added scooters
post | AZKi, Aqua, FuwaMoco karaoke stream
post | The best of Niconico setlist and cliffnotes

post | Discussion on ReGloss and a requirement of 2.5M accumulated subs for getting their 3Ds earlier
post | Ame is looking for 3D modelers
post | Some "inconvenient person" ruined Kronii's plans

post | Notes from Lisa Makoh's stream

post | Feisty (@FeistyVtuber) allegedly tried to take her own life, was saved by paramedics
post | Her friend gives a reason for deleting the initial tweet, says she is in a rehab
post | Strong possibility of grift, apparently she has a history of suspicious activity
post | About Feisty's streaming

post | Suraya Mousouzoku, alternative history newscaster, is brought up

post | ₪ IDL | Rin is back home, promises to start her accelerated clout chasing to 1MLN subs. She will later celebrate getting to 750K subs

post | Mint Castella is getting a tan model

post | Depressed Nousagi reacts to Asmongold reacting to FalseEyeD

post | Parrot4chan with a new video, new

post | ◷ NIJ | Rosemi with IRL gatcha stream. Discussion on her leaving Niji and possibly joining Phase continues

post | Highlights of Scuff N Stuff podcast' 2nd episode - AmaLee & CyYu talking about voice acting

post | Mozumi Pichi starts the Mozu Week, she is going to stream every day

post | Denpafish with an astounding announcement - she is a white woman

post | Shekai's having a vtuber group called V-llusion project.
Also Scarlett and Stella are collabing with Daiya and Chio

post | Bri posts a video about her The Balls Cup tournament

post | uwo is back online after a blackout-induced break

post | ◷ NIJ | Alban Knox streamed at the afterparty of his and Claude's song, his first stream since his hiatus

post | FalseEyeD covers the story of Taran Mikoshi (Luluu Ria) who allegedly has commited suicide

post | Enya Yoruneko is talking about her former agency Sedai One, claims that the CEO, her managers, and stalkers gaslight talents to hate each other

post | Ᵽ PHC | Xynchro uploaded all of the Phase Vexpo karaokes to Twitter
post | Archive (rumble, gofile) - Ayase Yuu : Unarchived Karaoke | (8/14/2024)

post | Miori Celesta is back after her surgery, showed her MRI pics

post | ☆ HST | Tempus's original group song Unchained is still privated

post | ▷ HLO | Rrat - Fuwamoco will perform on the annual Animelo Summer Live
post | Tierlist - HoloEN girls as singers. Look, it was a slow day
post | Mori Calliope is collabing with a Thai group LUSS, who produced a song for her new album

post | Ᵽ PHC | About Kiara and Clara having a beef with each other
post | Iroha is taking some time off due to some family issues
post | New Cover note about application security
post | Bae and Haachama collab, they asked other holomems to come on to eat bugs

post | VSpo's Tachibana Hinano will have a 3D Live to celebrate her 4th anniversary

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Clip - Henya talks about her parents, U.S. military dad

post | 774inc's Saionji Mary's new outfit screenshots

post | ◷ NIJ | Kotoka Torahime is back. Discussion on her and remaining NijiEN members follows

post | Local content - Proctor talks about his VeXpo experience

post | Slurs for natives
post | About Seminoles and why on average Tribes are respected
post | Recommendation - rsdb.org, a website to those seeking to educate themselves
Scroll down for more racism, this time against white people!

post | About V4Mirai's boomers and zoomers

post | Tech - Brielle Garcia built an iOS app using Snap Camera Kit to profide full body, hand & face tracking

post | Filian had an oopsie, showed her model without clothes

post | 774inc's Seshima Rui has Suou Patra as her collab guest, a post graduation cameo

post | Dokibird was mistaken for OF girl, innocent normies wonder what she looks like
post | Photo with her face is still up on her Twitter. Hornyposting ensues
post | Clip - Doki talks about the guy who helped her to move and mistook her for an OF girl

post | ☆ HST | Axel finds old Magni's message in Minecraft
post | Flayon is playing DBFZ

post | PixelLink's Arisu Oshiro celebrates her Birthday

post | Harmful Opinion's video "I Hate Bungo Taiga", an old Google doc is mentioned
post | Other thread - More info in the Marina thread

post | Globie and Production Kawaii girls are collabing, playing Content Warning

post | ▷ HLO | ⓘ INF | hololive 7 Days to Die - Session 1
post | hololive 7 Days to Die - Session 2

post | Mori Calliope gave an interview to AnimeNewsNetwork
post | holo Fanfic Club with Reine, Shiori, Gigi
post | Archive - Amelia Watson karaoke

post | Keekihime appeared on Japanese TV, couple of seconds of her in Asuka cosplay. Apparently she was approached by the camera crew, but that didn't make the cut
post | Myth Aviot earbud collab will have a lot of special voicelines from each talent
post | Mori Calliope new album is released, Lotus Juice with Calli's Metal Gear song
post | Involvement of the animation Studio WIT explains why Calli's Go-Getters MV is gonna be Hololive's most expensive one

post | Gura is talking in her members stream pre-chat, a big project is underway, but Full Color release is still in limbo
post | She also said she prefers her natural singing voice to produced music sound. Also she possibly is not going to be at the NYC concert
post | Mumei is out of some surgery

post | Cover is suing some anti for 1MLN Yen
post | Context, "I'll piss on Kanata' grave" post and alleged refusal to apologize
post | Google translation

post | About the suki-kira website, apparently a nest of vile creatures
post | There is an actual lawfirm in Japan with an entire article on how to remove defamatory posts from that website
post | About skkr's take on Taran's death

post | ☆ HST | Ollie and Jurard talk about condoms in Discord

post | Rooster Teeth's vtuber Ruby Rose is apparently an aroace. Discussion on Rooster Teeth shutting down, and vtubing as an entertainment media
post | Parallels between Ruby Rose and Kizuna AI
post | About her husband

post | Nini Yuuna got found out by her co-worker

post | Clip - Clio Aite about her ass

post | OniBro is doing a typhoon related science stream, while OniGiri seethes

post | Discussion on Phase and Holo online concert prices introduces a Vietnamese dong currency to a lot of people

post | Ᵽ PHC | MoonJelly showed a new model, screenshots in the next post

post | A bonsai tree vtuber model showcase by nonon_yuno

post | Varium's Serenade Oxblood announced Varium's summer karaoke relay
Also Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona with her Birthday Live

post | Utano Pandora got a 1 hour slot to perform in a UK con (not VeXpo) and sent a video, they gave her slot to someone else and used 10 seconds of the video instead

post | The VSMP Minecraft server will be holding elections

post | Rindou Mikoto reveals a new outfit

post | Tech - About M Discs, a bit expensive but a long-term solution

post | !Cognitohazard! Chris chan posted a Mori Calliope gif

post | Eva Ananova had a run in with her stalker this week
post | The stalker send a package to Eva's house, getting a non temporary restraining order is apparently pretty hard

post | Aura's celebrating 1st Year Anniversary, gets a 2nd outfit

post | Mint collabs with Ayamy

post | Recommendation - Dino girl Gaochan, JP aiming for EN audience on YouTube

Yume+: A clueless CEO turns a dream into a nightmare thread
post | Corpo Yume+ explodes, blames CEO in announcement
post | Aimee, one of the talents, claims there is no NDA but refuses to talk about the internal issues
post | Yume+ girls collabed with VAllure members
post | Yume+ got a bunch of vtubers to do watchalongs of their first concert

post | Rima Evenstar with a new model reveal, screenshots

post | Nova Aokami is Yu-Gi-Oh dueling a voice actor Ollie Wyman

post | Jocat got a model by @sherryvt_
post | Reminder - JoCat was encouraging the Hogwarts Legacy meltdowns & mass harrassment

post | Clip - The VSai Big Star team (Neoporte's Shirayuki Reid, VSpo's Ichinose Uruha and Komori Met) introducing their coach

post | Clips - Sena was in GATE, about her scar, and several kidnapping attempts made on her

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma supports Black Myth: Wukong that was attacked by a female journalist
post | About the Journey to the West
post | Dizzy is not going to host Phase Weekly. Also 90 Minutes Till Midnight, a podcast/radio show was announced

post | VFleet Project wants to bring a vtuber concert on an aircraft carrier USS Hornet
post | A downed WWII carrier is now a museum and event place
post | OffKai tweet about it, promises a "diverse lineup", so it's not only VFleet talents
post | Rrat - Psyops to boost enlistment numbers

post | Shioriha Ruri with a new outfit

post | Rica is going to be in a massive collab with the NicoNico old lady's association

post | ▷ HLO | Shion is back after hiatus, talks about her mental state. Treats the coming back as a debut. Merch, outfit and more follows
post | Keekihime talks about a recent problem with her big toe after comiket
post | Bijou gets a recommendation from Justin Wong on Street Fighter 6 characters

post | Some HoloEN girls to have a meet & greet at Anime Impulse in LA
post | Nayuta participated in the 12th Touhou only event concert at the Bandai Namco Dreamhall in Shanghai

post | YuNi (@YuNivirtualsinger on YouTube) is still active and releasing covers

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Depressed released a video on Apricot Froot

post | Zephyrianna's Poison cover reached 1 mil views

post | Linechu with a model debut, gets unto teh Twitch's front page

post | Summer Serenade Karaoke Relay

post | Nyxiariel with a take on racism - Claims that white people can't experience racism. Later it got community noted, later yet - deleted
post | Parrot4Chan with an international take
post | Nyxiariel's supporters

post | Tomoe Umari is back to streaming

post | Doibird got an early access to 2XKO alpha lab - the League of Legends fighting game

post | Navina Nano interviews Raki Kazuki, talking about music and other cute girl things

Having internet issues, might take some time

DM me about mistakes, missing info, with general feedback!

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Is that Dire Straits I see in the setlist? She has excellent taste.
A VTUBER SINGING DIRE STRAITS?

images

>it's Walk of Life

images

At least it wasn't Money for Nothing, I guess:pippasadl:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
CyYu laughs about a depressed looking Kermit Funko pop

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ugh, does every effete asshole on the net have to end up a vtuber?
He already was basically doing net animations. essentially advanced PNG tubing.

Still a femboy tho.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Doki is streaming some game in early access

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Two very cute girls yapping.

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

A Decent summary of Keeki's stalker incident

Does he call her kiara? This dramafag is another one who hates vtuber culture in general.

No?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Does he call her kiara? This dramafag is another one who hates vtuber culture in general.
Nope. Just refers to her as an ex idol. No mention of her Vtuber persona from what I parsed through.

Other than that, it's a brief summary of her early life to now with the typical idol culture bad and idols create their own stalkers through parasocial relationships they can't control.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Rip off the bandaid, is she graduating?

Just parrotting things off of VT:
>streaming wasnt fun anymore for her, didnt want to think of streaming as work but rather as something fun, got burnt out, which explains the hiatus
>all she did was watch anime all day, even manager didnt know what she was doing
>got snapped out of it when told by manager that she should treat it as a job if she wants her Hololive gig to last
>this is essentially her Shion 2.0 redebut stream since she got reinvigorated to stream again

View attachment 76069
Shion anniversary merch
cum socks

View attachment 76070
New Shion costume 1 day before Aqua graduates lmao
Imagine having one of the easiest jobs in the world and being one of the starting members of basically the top Vtuber company and not using this to your advantage. Why are women stupid? I get burnout but shit. 4-8 hours a week.

We often forget that Hololive was a small company when Shion debuted, Many talents treated is as a part time job.
While true, that is not the case since 2021.

Just adding my own notes since I was already writing them down, but yea /vt/ got the part about her mental accurate:

Gotta say, it was good to hear her laugh again :sanasmile:
From all of the Hololive girls, Shion is the girl I have watched the least.

did someone post about nousagis new video yet?

I mentioned it on the Discord. Thought someone had posted it here already. Oddly enough, numberwise its not doing so well. Wonder if Vshitshow will offer a takedown notice like it did for the Ant video.

Girl raps good, has that voice, drinks like a problematic oji-san, has that Texan swagger, and you're wondering why a bunch of tiny cute Asian women look up and think "She's so cool"?
The simple fact that she's American gives her "cool" points. For some reason JP people idolize US people and brands. Also on a more serious notice, Calli is pretty cool if you think about her. Huge weeb that decided to work to save up to earn enough money to move to Japan fairly young by herself and start a career doing rap. That alone makes her very cool despite being a huge fucking dork.

If Finnster and Taiga are anything to go off of there are a lot of paypigs for femboys out there apparently

@The Proctor bring back the femboy model you will make enough money to fund the website for the next decade
I got some PNGs he could use.

Well worth the wait NePoLaBo LOVE

View attachment 76090
Im torn on this. Overall it was a really good music video but I feel like it has a bit too much Kanauru in it. All of the over-the-top clutter and random shit happening in the background was a bit too much for me but the whole school section was cute.

Holy shit she actually won't host it starting from next week. I thought it was a bit. Someone will take over but it's not complete yet, which is a bit weird. She also announced "90 minutes till midnight" a radio program on main channel. More info soon

To be fair it felt like a bit of a waste of time but I might be wrong, I haven't watched Phase Weekly in a while. Back then the viewership was around 300-400, Has the viewership gone up?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Full Advent 3d collab in a lil over 2 hours.

frz

unironically, the best piece about this, because
1. He doesn't exclusively covers vtuber
2. He goes over her career rather than just "THIS COSPLAYER EVERYONE KNOWS GOT HARRASSED"
Though it's a lot of surface knowledge and reading out of wikis, you don't expect much more out of dramafag
I assume the filmed the vid before Nene went on leave of absence?
It's kanauru, have you seen his workload lately, the guy probs working on 20 vids at the same time and the more important ones stay in the oven, the motion data probs got taken half a year ago.

Top Bottom