"Geese are birds but I don't think ducks are, ducks are duck"Mysta Rias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

God's Strongest Dragoon

"The vanishing trick"

Last time I heard the word "2025" from a vtuber it was Selen Tatsuki a few days before christmas
Just saying
:mitothink:
It would be pretty funny if she were to graduate. Can't really claim people didn't see it coming with how little she shows up.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Negzana

The Vietnamese climbs out of their rat hole, inhaling fumes of agent orange as they make their way through the jungle, the rancid smell of his own shit creased between his toes. "At least I wasn't born in Manila", he thinks to himself and types on the computer he has to walk 9 miles to reach for a single post. He's right, but not by much.
imagine living anywhere in SEA at all

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Gunrun pulls an Aviel and sells Vshojo to Fishman.
Nah fam, Fishman hates ethots and the disabled. Gunrun will sell it to Brave.:gloomiLaugh:

90gyos.jpg

imagine living anywhere in SEA at all
SEAnïggers are the worst next to Kaela fans.

Edit:
I'll stop shilling Kaela
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
Pussy.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
SEAnïggers are the worst next to Kaela fans.
And then there's people who are both SEAYamanbas and also Kaela fans. They exists and they probably will remain so long SEA remains on the map.

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@superduper being a real one, currently liking of all my banger posts from June. Thanks, superduper. I might even subject myself to one your streams this weekend because of this.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Serenade Oxblood is singing and just announced Varium's summer karaoke relay for 31 August.

The company is also holding an audition for their 4th gen.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona with her birthday live at 9PM JST.

She was supposed to have guests but due to the typhoon it's going to be a solo performance.

Furen laugh+kushami tasukaru.

Akirose pon during VSaikyo lottery.

Bronze

Pandora got a 1 hour slot to perform in a UK con other than Vexpo(she confirmed it in a reply I didn't ss). She sent it pre-recorded due to possible connection issues. Then she learned they gave her slot to someone else and use a small segment(10 seconds) from her video instead.
utano1.png

e1c4eafc-10fa-4f44-9189-441313a8c3d6.jpg
This is a reply to someone saying many times cons tend to focus on numbers on spreadsheets and scramble around unaware. She allegedly didn't even get a corporate "we apologize for the mistake..." as an answer, but a literal :pippanumbers: instead.
597c7d5f-2897-462f-8bd7-e985470b2b3a.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Gura just scheduled a member's stream and she is being very talkative in the pre-chat. Sounds like a big project may be dropping soon, but the Full Color release is still in limbo and she's getting kinda pissed about it. Probably was the thing she alluded to on her other member's post a while back.

View attachment 75979
View attachment 75980
View attachment 75981
View attachment 75983
View attachment 75982
Cool, see you at Christmas when you need to drain chumbuds.
Nature does tend to send tsunami there to wash the lands clean.
Seems to be happening a lot lately.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
A vanishingly rare Erina clip, and of course it's her talking about her FAT FUCKING ASS
1723808127234.png

"I can't go to concerts because I'm built like Tony the Tiger"

You know, Erina talks about being an absolute Amazonian, but I'm pretty sure "Amazonian" in the Philippines could just mean "taller than 4'7""

Also, lol

It's not gone, it's just marked as NSFW on Twitter so you need an account to see it

In case you don't want Elon to get your info, here's a screencap

1723812060057.png

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Pandora got a 1 hour slot to perform in a UK con other than Vexpo(she confirmed it in a reply I didn't ss). She sent it pre-recorded due to possible connection issues. Then she learned they gave her slot to someone else and use a small segment(10 seconds) from her video instead.
utano1.png

e1c4eafc-10fa-4f44-9189-441313a8c3d6.jpg
This is a reply to someone saying many times cons tend to focus on numbers on spreadsheets and scramble around unaware. She allegedly didn't even get a corporate "we apologize for the mistake..." as an answer, but a literal :pippanumbers: instead.
597c7d5f-2897-462f-8bd7-e985470b2b3a.jpg
Correct me if I'm wrong(cause I don't keep a list of names) but isn't this whore one of the main bitches of the mean girl discord that were shitting on lumi that to this day still haunts her in someway? Cause if she is, then GOOD and I hope more people treat her like a pariah, if not then it sucks for her I guess

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
hololive 7 Days to Die - Session 2
Previous Session - Next Session
This session will see the completion of the first cycle of 7 days. What could go wrong?

Rules:
  • The map is Navezgane.
  • Upon death, only items in the toolbelt are dropped.
  • At least 2 members have to be logged in to the server as any time.
  • Participants will have to post updates on Twitter if they're not streaming.
  • The goal is to complete the 7 days 7 times for a total of 49 days.

And now for the recap. The information is from the hololive fan Discord and VOD timestamps.
Day 4 (cont.) and Day 5:
  • Mio, Fubuki, Korone, Okayu, and Subaru were the first to log on. Okayu had been doing some research on the game.
  • The group was heading to the Trader Rekt, but encounter lots of zombies throughout the night.
  • They had arrived at the Trader Rekt, but it was closed until morning. The group then explored some more until the store opens.
  • Subaru threw a Molotov cocktail at a zombie. She also hit herself and Fubuki with it.
  • It became morning, so the group headed back to the Trader Rekt.
  • Mio took up a quest to dig up treasure. The quest was completed. The group takes another quest. Miko logged on later.
  • Subaru had been using her Molotovs to burn a bunch of zombies. Korone and Fubuki encountered a bear inside a nearby town and had a bad feeling about it. Subaru thought she could take on the bear so chucks a Molotov at it. The bear became enraged and chased Subaru and killed everyone that stood in it's way.
    • Mio was the first one to die to the bear.
    • The bear got stuck on the wall. Fubuki, Mio, Korone, Okayu and Subaru were using this opportunity to kill the bear.
    • The bear got free and instantly killed Mio again. Okayu and Korone were next in line. Fubuki then poked the bear with the gun and got slashed as well. This only left Subaru for the bear to go after.
    • After a long chase, Subaru managed to lose the bear after escaping outside through a window.
  • Everyone went back to base. There was a blood moon, so a big horde of zombies showed up.
Day 6:
  • The horde was eventually dealt with. The group were planning to build a fortified tower and a farm before by day 7. Miko drew up the plans. There is to be wooden spike around the central structure.
  • Mio and Subaru went to the Trader Rekt to buy material for dynamite.
  • Watame logged on. The rest of the day was spent gathering resources and equipment to carry out their plans.
  • Dynamite was distributed among the group.
  • A quest was taken.
Day 7:
  • Another quest was taken. This day was more preperation for the big horde in the late evening.
  • As the day was getting closer to midnight and the sky turned red, Miko wanted suggestions what to use for background music. Subaru suggested using Shiny Smily Story.
  • The big horde has arrived. The defense was workng well. Subaru stripped her clothes to run around as bait for the zombies.
Day 8:

Edit: Added some clips and minor corrections.
Edit 2: More minor corrections.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The VSMP Minecraft server wil be holding elections this weekend:

Elections are for three positions, President, Head Builder, and Treasurer. The President will only be elected by the girls in the server. Head Builder and Treasurer will be popularly elected by viewers.
GU_MSLWaMAAEZBg.jpeg
GU_MSLWa4AQAgNR.jpeg
GU_MSLYa4AIne7Q.jpeg
Furi is the favorite for President, but Scarlett has vowed a rebellion if Furi wins the post.

The run-up to the election is heating up with each side running their own political ads:

Pro-Furi:

Anti-Furi:

Pro-Spica:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nature does tend to send tsunami there to wash the lands clean.
>die in tsunami
>resurrect in accordance to Buddha's teachings
>die in earthquake
>resurrect
>die because Chinese space rocket debris wiped out your village

JusticeDog

The fact that two of the presidential candidates are from a company that almost imploded a month ago (and will likely collapse eventually) is really funny. :sinktheyacht:
Wonder what the server will do when that happens.

RiverBear

Top Bottom