"You can't go 'oh you're a tradwife' and then expect me to be gross and keep an untidy home. That is not tradwife. That is sadwife, put-her-in-an-institution-wife, she-needs-meds-wife. That's not me, sorry"Sena Bonbon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
My good sir, she is a fat fuck. Don't delude yourself into thinking being obese is just "chubby"
317.png

Post evidence

for archiving purposes.
The Twitter picture that everyone passes around is linked in @Void Scribas's post that I responded to a little bit ago. Not even close to obese, she's actually quite cute. Not sure what's on her Maple artist account because Elon Musk is a fucking twat and I refuse to make a Twitter account; there may be more on there.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Jesus, why are streaming tickets so fucking expensive? I'm not paying $50 to watch the Phase Connect concert when they do karaoke streams all the time for free.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus, why are streaming tickets so fucking expensive? I'm not paying $50 to watch the Phase Connect concert when they do karaoke streams all the time for free.
Probably a big service fee for using SPWN.

Ensok

Early Adopter
We almost made it an hour without Naruto x Sasuke being mentioned.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
They are streaming it :takoesl:

I hope fellow spics use their god given trait for piracy and drop the vod somewhere :gloomiLaugh: If my finances were in better shape I'd probably do it myself but duty first Im afraid.:fishmandispair:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Probably a big service fee for using SPWN.
Well, hopefully someone uploads it to nyaa, like all of the Hololive and Niji concerts.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Strongest Phase Connect fan not paying $50 for a concert vs the weakest Hololive fan spending 1/8th of his country's average monthly wage on a concert
I WILL SACRIFICE 50000 ARS NOW

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
She's bipolar
So she has sex with women, that's a fucking plus!
And yes, I know what a fucking bipolar is. I was making a joke you :nehgah:
They're people who has dual citizenships :smugpipi:

What about girls with smug wheezy laughs? Do you really want to hear Doki's "Ohhh (laugh) bro just (laugh) did you seriously just (laughs for another 30 seconds) bro did you seriously" during those times?
She'll definitely be wheezing after I'm done with her :pippafuckyeah:

And since I don't think we got context for the Doki Onlyfans story when it first got posted IIRC and to prevent myself from thirstposting any more:

If this guy thought Doki has an Onlyfans then that means...
:architect::architect::architect::architect::architect::architect::architect:
:Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!:

Edit: My nigga in Christ Nuk, you reacted on my post the second I posted it . Your Doki thirsting is off the charts. :gsh:

roktofferson

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Raki with some chill karaoke:

She's never gonna fix her sleep schedule at this rate.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Honestly, I'm buying a $50 ticket just to see Mint perform.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Capture.png

I'm a weak man...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Something in my mind told me:

"I should screenshot @Negzana profile in the forum, print in on a piece of paper and ask any Kaela cosplayers I saw to hold that while I take their photo during future conventions."

But it sounded like something silly to do.

Limkin

My good sir, she is a fat fuck. Don't delude yourself into thinking being obese is just "chubby"
Finally some sane person around. If your girl is above 50 kilos and the rest of the weight did not go to the chest she is not your girl, she is a skinwalking landwhale

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't know what the hell happened in the last couple of pages but now I need a hard drink.

Salado

RiverBear

Salado

MagicHammer

Great news that the concert will be streamed and that 3D debuts are on the way.

Also Uruka and Lia guerilla, Uruka is currently lamenting about how she was made to help carry around Sakana's Azur Lane figurines today.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

noun
noun: debut; plural noun: debuts
  1. a person's first appearance or performance in a particular capacity or role.
    "the film marked his debut as a director"
how is it that a filthy esl like me has better understanding of the english language :ironmousekek: I get it I don't blame them for raking in the cash, it's a business but those 3d debuts better be good.

Top Bottom