"Don't do this to me. I know you guys are doing this to me, because you have hand fetish! You care about my hands and my sweat because you guys have... hands and sweat fetish!"Anya Melfissa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
You have a mysterious way to unearth such interesting dorks, for what I checked she's great and very stupid (affectionate), gonna see more.
Another thing, what the fuck is your pfp now? Didn't peg you for a kaiserboo.

I've been digging through the vtuber tag a lot lately, from lowest to highest, and I found her during one of my searches.
and you would be correct, I didnt use to be a kaiserboo, but then a jewish woman became president elect of my country.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Tetel is playing Doom 2016 in the most Seiso manner possible.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Keeki on Japanese TV. Not for being assulted, luckily. She actually got interviewed by the camera crew, but she said she flubbed her Japanese, so I guess she didn't make the cut for the news.

Nodoka + 3/5 Myth have a stream with an announcement on the main channel in three days.

Too early for Holofes or some kind of massive event so i am going to guess they are annoucing the Global Release of Holoplus

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
In case anyone was wondering how Rooster Teeth's vtuber project was going...

Archive

>Meet a cute girl at work
> Both of you are aspiring actors for an up-and-coming web entertainment company
> Get paid to play video games and yell obscenities, life's great
> Marry this girl
> Have two kids
> Wife gets fat and dons danger-hair
> Starts publicly claiming to be non-binary and asexual
> Despite being married to you with two kids
> Company went tits-up
>Wife now streams as her only notable role to the five fans that show has left

I don't know what deity Michael Jones pissed off to deserve this fate, but I feel bad for him

He always seemed like one of the few Rooster Teeth members with his head on straight, which is funny considering he made his name playing a rageaholic gamer

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
What was supposed to be a break stream is now a Grimmi playing the remaster of Misao

To give context on how pumped she is for this, she's got it up in the background before the hour mark.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Oh she is chubby Oh my god she is so cute, IMAGINE GRABBING THOSE HIPS AND GO FULL ARCHITECT :MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

Forgive me Pierce Brosnan, I finally get it, you were always right :architect::architect::architect::architect::architect::architect:

I'm GOING TO BECOME JAMAICAN.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My :nehgah:

I shall pass on two pieces of knowledge to all Doki non-believers.

1: A chubby Asian girl is on par with or even skinnier than your average American white woman or Latina

2: Girls who have lots of cute laughs make lots of cute noises at other times too.

:architect:

Negzana

1: A chubby Asian girl is on par with or even skinnier than your average American white woman or Latina

2: Girls who have lots of cute laughs make lots of cute noises at other times too.

She's bipolar

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
It's Yuunover:

To recall, she's the ex-Tsun deep cover agent in Twitch:

A

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Bronze

bothyourhouses

What about girls with smug wheezy laughs? Do you really want to hear Doki's "Ohhh (laugh) bro just (laugh) did you seriously just (laughs for another 30 seconds) bro did you seriously" during those times?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What about girls with smug wheezy laughs? Do you really want to hear Doki's "Ohhh (laugh) bro just (laugh) did you seriously just (laughs for another 30 seconds) bro did you seriously" during those times?
...yes?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Just in time for my yellow fever relapse. :dokibirdWhat:
She's bipolar
:icanfixher:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
She's bipolar
Sane women are a myth anyways. Besides, :kirscheicfh:

:pippafuckyeah:

And since I don't think we got context for the Doki Onlyfans story when it first got posted IIRC and to prevent myself from thirstposting any more:

RiverBear

My good sir, she is a fat fuck. Don't delude yourself into thinking being obese is just "chubby"

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well the fanfic club stream isn't going well, Reine internet problems.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
My good sir, she is a fat fuck. Don't delude yourself into thinking being obese is just "chubby"
Post evidence

for archiving purposes.

JusticeDog

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

What ever could she have meant by this?

Top Bottom