"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void Scribas

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is Doki mid-looking so that's why this tweet is ironic, or she was an OF girl? I don't have this lore.

-----------------------------------

In most important news is WISU BIRTHDAY, 11 HOURS OF WISU LOVE, SO EVERYONE GET TO WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY

shes fat(affectionate) at least if we are going on a few photos that she posted on her dokibird account a few years back before niji but shes cute nonetheless

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Who gonna tell her "vtubers?"
View attachment 75907
I had to think really hard and only remembered it's DyaRikku because of the mascot down there.
With that said, revealing yourself like that brings no joy, no content, no nothing. Congrats on the white woman debut, I guess.

Nano karaoke

Retard is on

The boss is sniffing some cards

Void Scribas

shes fat(affectionate) at least if we are going on a few photos that she posted on her dokibird account a few years back before niji but shes cute nonetheless

Oh she is chubby Oh my god she is so cute, IMAGINE GRABBING THOSE HIPS AND GO FULL ARCHITECT :MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

Forgive me Pierce Brosnan, I finally get it, you were always right :architect::architect::architect::architect::architect::architect:

I'm GOING TO BECOME JAMAICAN.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1723739560697.png

-----------------------------------------------------------

Going back on track

I wonder what happened with this model?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Oh she is chubby Oh my god she is so cute, IMAGINE GRABBING THOSE HIPS AND GO FULL ARCHITECT :MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

Forgive me Pierce Brosnan, I finally get it, you were always right :architect::architect::architect::architect::architect::architect:

I'm GOING TO BECOME JAMAICAN.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

View attachment 75923

-----------------------------------------------------------

Going back on track

is that weed captain america?

Void Scribas

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Ensok

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
IT'S MOZU WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coinciding with the reveal of her adorably smug chibi model and her successful move into her new house, #1 Dagoth Ur simp Mozumi Pichi is doing one stream every day until the end of the week. Today's stream is the classic book-reading simulator, Morrowind:

Mozu love!
1723741709824.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
AutoFister having a single brain cell between the both of them makes for some amazing content.

I'm not gonna go all TinyKusa and say they should have lesbian sex, but it's cute how quickly Ceci and Gigi became the pair of Justice. I think they've had at least 1 collab every week since debut, not even including the regular Justice collabs. Hopefully it lasts for a while without fans making it awkward.

And speaking of Justice, Raora drew a gift for Aqua :sanasmile:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing MGS :shubaIapprob:

Lolime will continue Five Nights at Freddy's: Into The Pit in a 50 minutes

httn

Hag enthusiast

Coinciding with the reveal of her adorably smug chibi model and her successful move into her new house, #1 Dagoth Ur simp Mozumi Pichi is doing one stream every day until the end of the week. Today's stream is the classic book-reading simulator, Morrowind:

Mozu love! View attachment 75925

Holy shit Mozzu has managed to show up to a scheduled stream on time. We have achieved chim.
1723742727075.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya will play a Kim Possible game

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Coinciding with the reveal of her adorably smug chibi model and her successful move into her new house, stinky 35-year old hag Mozumi Pichi is doing one stream every day until the end of the week. Today's stream is the classic point-and-click Robin Hood adventure, Conquests of the Longbow:

Mozu love! View attachment 75873

she's unintentionally going the fail route. :smugpipi:
Randomly watching the best Pokemon movie?
that's not Curse of the Unown.
why is riverbear responding to bait, and he's defending Gura of all people
What's next? MerelyTourist having a good take? Awoogers get fedposted against? Proctor talking like a man?
:anyannoyed:
He got old he is now in retirement please understand.
>S Club 7 cover
>2024

Oh man, Clara's probably exposing an entire new demographic to 90s/early-00s bubblegum pop with this.

It does sound like she's holding back on her vocals a little bit here, though I guess there's less breathing room for a single lead vocal when you're working with a song that originally had seven singers playing off each other. This and the Ariana Grande cover from the other day are a nice change of pace in an industry consisting almost entirely of people singing vocaloid songs and anime OPs though, even if radio pop isn't usually my thing.
reminder S stands for Simon as in Simon Fuller as in their manager as in he named the band after HIM because hes a hack who lucked into the spicegirls and then got fired presumably for spiceworld.
Going back on track

Imvu sued.

Bronze

Hina's saying No

Globie and prod kawaii girls are playing content warning. Brit pippa pov

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Big Clara graduates from first place in Autism

Status