"Only a zenloss? Then what?"Kaela's dad

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NafsuBuas735

774inc's Seshima Rui has Suou Patra as her collab guest.

Whatever the reason for Patra's graduation, seems it was an amicable decision between both parties. The only other people I know with post graduation cameos are dotLive's Kongo Iroha who IIRC used her 3D model during an anniversary and Hoshimeguri's Fugami Nanana who has a premiere exactly one year after her graduation.

Wait what??!? Patra's graduating?!?? I only know her from when she collabed in 3D with Flare in a VR game, but still sad to see who I would call mid-OG vtuber go
So she is indie now after graduating from her previous corp, 774inc, got it

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I mean you don´t stream either so
you shouldn't have done that, now that mystery meat is going to stream with some turbo gooner png model

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What career?
Lusting over whores and hanging out in dramafag streams (he's the only person from the forum besides nolan that I see out in the wild).

Not-Username

Wait what??!? Patra's graduating?!?? I only know her from when she collabed in 3D with Flare in a VR game, but still sad to see who I would call mid-OG vtuber go
She graduated from 774inc(keeping her identity), not vtubing.

Bronze

Tenma's playing Jazzpunk in few min

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She graduated from her company 774inc not vtubing

She's one of the people who still thrives even as someone from the old gen(2019-2020) and she grew beyond her corpo to the point where people remember suou Patra as the vtuber and not the company she's in which is kind of funny

As for their gen the only one who really graduated was sougetsu eli

Miss her

UberSoldat

Jorunna plays Mega Man Legends 2

Tenma plays Jazzpunk

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Limkin

She's one of the people who still thrives even as someone from the old gen(2019-2020) and she grew beyond her corpo to the point where people remember suou Patra as the vtuber and not the company she's in which is kind of funny
For all I know no one gives a shit about their company, basically all of 774inc streamers have their own solid fanbase and are treated as indies. They've been grinding for longer than most companies existed yet there were nearly no signs of the company actually doing anything to support them and promote them

Negzana

Shion was probably on break for a myriad of reasons. The main one I heard is that she just wanted to actually live life outside being a vtuber just for a little bit given she is extremely young (Younger than Haachama IIRC?) and just spent over 5 years in a corpo doing nothing outside of it. I wouldn't be surprised if she just wanted to touch grass and fix her mental state which was fried after so much e-fame. With her anniversary coming up, and Aqua's graduation, perhaps she will return again?

That or she wanted to play FPS with her e- boyfriend without Cover bothering her and as had her fill

Bronze

bothyourhouses

That or she wanted to play FPS with her e- boyfriend without Cover bothering her and as had her fill
She can play FPS anytime in Holo, probably she took the break to have a lot of intense sex with him.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Who gonna tell her "vtubers?"
2024-08-15_14-25.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

OOh, Kuroa is playing Chaos Code today.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

VSoyBoy

frz

Are you sure you don't have some kind of brain damage?
in defense of mr. cuck. I think he was trying to make a joke about the "vtuber" holding a pan and readily blunt anyone talking shit about her
But because he's retarded (not affectionate) so it came out super random and out of nowhere.
:anyannoyed:
Shion was probably on break for a myriad of reasons. The main one I heard is that she just wanted to actually live life outside being a vtuber just for a little bit given she is extremely young (Younger than Haachama IIRC?) and just spent over 5 years in a corpo doing nothing outside of it. I wouldn't be surprised if she just wanted to touch grass and fix her mental state which was fried after so much e-fame. With her anniversary coming up, and Aqua's graduation, perhaps she will return again?

Now this one, actually have brain damage. What prompted the random shionposting my man.
:ponrys:

Top Bottom