"I speak slurs in all languages"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

somerandomnobody

That karaoke setlist though. Is being a hag a prerequisite for joining V4Mirai?
That's basically exclusive to Petalight. Serina and Abi were solidly zoomers. Lunalia ranges but is predominantly zoomer.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

God's Strongest Dragoon

Gura on the other hand, you need to get your ears checked. It has been general consensus that her live karaokes have been better than her recorded works.
That's not saying much seeing as her recorded works are pretty meh.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

[a]

Now, will the rules apply to her, or will she leave with a "minor fucky wucky, teehee ;9"?

Karin is continuing her Baroque playthrough

Koragi is continuing her Bloodborne torture run

Dark Bibi down with the Nocturne

frz

I agree with Nerissa, she's more of a radio singer than a live singer.

Gura on the other hand, you need to get your ears checked. It has been general consensus that her live karaokes have been better than her recorded works.

Damn that bass female voice. Guys I think I'm in love.
EDIT: Singing needs some help though.
why is riverbear responding to bait, and he's defending Gura of all people
What's next? MerelyTourist having a good take? Awoogers get fedposted against? Proctor talking like a man?
:anyannoyed:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Lisa has been doing karaoke

Ruki playing flute

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
I am pleased to report that the NaTtoRare of Lia has been a success

Koronesuki

X-Potato
View attachment 75847
Those who disagree is either deaf or a flip.
View attachment 75849
Is this bait? This is bait, isn't it? It's like you've never heard Amelia sing, or ever read any posts here about her singing. I can't even form any opinions about your other placements because placing Amelia in the middle tier renders the entire thing incomprehensible. Well done, sir.
Interesting clip: Henya's dad is confirmed U.S. military, and he was deployed in a "war-zone" where he was unable to contact his daughter for several years

She also grew up speaking only English, but when her parents separated and she moved to Japan, she forgot how to speak English almost entirely, which caused problems when she did finally meet him again. Probably explains why her enunciation makes her seem like a native speaker, whereas her pronunciation makes it clear she still struggles with English vocabulary.

Given her age, I'm gonna guess she was born in a U.S. base as a military brat, and her dad got sent off to Iraq or Afghanistan. However, the fact that he couldn't contact his family for years, when most soldiers and officers typically get leave at least once per year, suggests that he was some kind of special forces (the badass option), or he just didn't want to see his family (the unbadass option)

Luckily, she's now in regular contact with him, and her English is...okay!
99d.gif

Second shot: Ceci is very girly

Saying that she grew up speaking only English is a bit of an exaggeration. She was very young when her parents divorced, so she probably hadn't actually learned that much English yet when she learned to speak Japanese and forgot all her English. As for not having contact with her dad while he was overseas, you're overlooking a third possibility, which is that her mom may not have wanted him to have contact with her. She gets along well with both of her parents, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they get along with each other. She's said a few things that imply that her mother is bitter about the divorce, or at least was in the past.
delu was shorter than both of them combined
Yes, but if you combine them, that would make the time longer, not shorter.

Honestly very surprised by this

She's alive?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Salado

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Not only is Kotoka alive, she hasn't been fired (yet). This might count as an even bigger shock all things considered.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

>S Club 7 cover
>2024

Oh man, Clara's probably exposing an entire new demographic to 90s/early-00s bubblegum pop with this.

It does sound like she's holding back on her vocals a little bit here, though I guess there's less breathing room for a single lead vocal when you're working with a song that originally had seven singers playing off each other. This and the Ariana Grande cover from the other day are a nice change of pace in an industry consisting almost entirely of people singing vocaloid songs and anime OPs though, even if radio pop isn't usually my thing.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ayase Yuu 🕵💎 : Unarchived Karaoke | (8/14/2024)

【KARAOKE⧸unarchived】夏だ!理由もなく古のボカロ曲で歌の練習をしよう!【絢世ユウ ⧸ PhaseConnect】 #Shorts [lxLi4byfvj8]​

EDIT: As of posting this, Yuu has set it to Members Only instead of privating it altogether

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Top Bottom