"After black, you can't go back"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

The fuck pink woman you ok? Why are you collabing with random ass Thai group, rapping about piss.
Youtube just randomly recommend me this
NGL mori kinda sounds weird in this one? Too girly? Is this AI generated.

Holy shit Isareal

Also apparently they produced a song in her new album, the album coming out in 2 days

Calli has been collabing to too many artists and brands to so little time I think music reviewers might call her an industry plant soon.

Bronze

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wow, I can't believe Mori is collabing with Tetsuo from Akira.
Portrait.tetsuoshima.png

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Interesting clip: Henya's dad is confirmed U.S. military, and he was deployed in a "war-zone" where he was unable to contact his daughter for several years

She also grew up speaking only English, but when her parents separated and she moved to Japan, she forgot how to speak English almost entirely, which caused problems when she did finally meet him again. Probably explains why her enunciation makes her seem like a native speaker, whereas her pronunciation makes it clear she still struggles with English vocabulary.

Given her age, I'm gonna guess she was born in a U.S. base as a military brat, and her dad got sent off to Iraq or Afghanistan. However, the fact that he couldn't contact his family for years, when most soldiers and officers typically get leave at least once per year, suggests that he was some kind of special forces (the badass option), or he just didn't want to see his family (the unbadass option)

Luckily, she's now in regular contact with him, and her English is...okay!
99d.gif

Second shot: Ceci is very girly

USS IOWA

Interesting clip: Henya's dad is confirmed U.S. military, and he was deployed in a "war-zone" where he was unable to contact his daughter for several years

She also grew up speaking only English, but when her parents separated and she moved to Japan, she forgot how to speak English almost entirely, which caused problems when she did finally meet him again. Probably explains why her enunciation makes her seem like a native speaker, whereas her pronunciation makes it clear she still struggles with English vocabulary.

Given her age, I'm gonna guess she was born in a U.S. base as a military brat, and her dad got sent off to Iraq or Afghanistan. However, the fact that he couldn't contact his family for years, when most soldiers and officers typically get leave at least once per year, suggests that he was some kind of special forces (the badass option), or he just didn't want to see his family (the unbadass option)

99d.gif

Second shot: Ceci is very girly

Huh Henya's dad is in the military, I always thought that one of parents are expats who are living in Japan.

UberSoldat

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh finally got her BSOD issue fixed and is having a zatsu.

774inc's Saionji Mary ASMR at midnight JST.

If you miss her new outfit reveal, get to it.
Imgbb is temporarily unavailable so attaching some here directly.

mary1.jpg

mary2.jpg

mary3.jpg

mary4.jpg

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

99d.gif

🚨 ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! EVERYONE CONGRATULATE SKY SHOUTER FOR WATCHING HENYA FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!! 🚨

Awoogers

🚨 ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! EVERYONE CONGRATULATE SKY SHOOTER FOR WATCHING HENYA FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!! 🚨
its shouter not shooter you absolute trapezoid

frz

View attachment 75847
Those who disagree is either deaf or a flip.
View attachment 75849
you cant just have the tamest take ever and then goes "Come at me bro"
If you want people to come at you, you rank from "worst to ok" not "ok to great"
And then you put someone into ass tier simply because someone here oshi her
lemme demonstrate how to properly get migoes
image.png

Bronze

JP trip gang's trying natto

Loki's singing

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
View attachment 75847
Those who disagree is either deaf or a flip.
View attachment 75849
If anything, my main criticism with this list is that it should be separated into canon and non-canon talents. 2022 was, by all metrics, an inflection point in Hololive. Talents debuting in 2022 and before are decidedly canon whereas talents debuting after 2022 are non-canon, expanded universe content.

While there’s nothing wrong with expanded universe content, I think judging them on the same playing field as canon talents isn’t a fair comparison due to the inherent quality differences therein.

By every conceivable measure, Hololive as a brand peaked nearly 3 years ago on August 23rd, 2021. This list compares peak Hololive to expanded universe content which, in my view, just doesn’t make sense.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
If you want people to come at you, you rank from "worst to ok" not "ok to great"
image.png
take kiara outta there bucko

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Oh man this song made me realize just realized how long in the fanbase I am, I still remember the stream where Coco is shaving her legs.
Not just that part of her leg, she also shaves this part of her body.

Attachments

• IMG_0151.png
    IMG_0151.png
    629.7 KB · Views: 9

Awoogers

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
image.png
oh man he made a tierlist
I just have to reply with my own

4e2scz.png
Is this a meme I'm not getting, why are there IDs in my EN salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom