"This statement is intentionally written to appear scarier than it actually is. We apologize for the inconvenience"Kay Yu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sporg

Personal prediction that will be shown right or wrong two weeks from now: The annual Animelo Summer Live is taking place on Aug 30 - Sep 1. It's part of Fuwamoco's list of goals to perform there (Aqua, Subaru and Pekora kinda sorta performed there in 2022, in a pre-recorded segment on the pre-show that wasn't "officially" part of the show), and now that they live in Japan, when they list their schedule for that week, I wonder if that weekend will just so happen to be "homework" (with only the midnight FWMC Morning on the Friday) so that they can go, but of course not mentioning in advance. The actual concerts are in the afternoons/evenings, but during the day time there are usually performances by various minor/unknown idols on a small stage outside the arena, which sounds like something they would be interested in too.

Also, Dempagumi Inc will make their first and last Animelo appearance on the 30th before they break up early next year, which will also include a guest appearance by a previously graduated member, so wonder if Polka is going too.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
A Kiara x Panko collab would be fun, bring in Cecilia and Raora too for a full Italian + German collab
while I don't know how likely a on stream collab is, Panko should stop being a wet spaghetti and invite Kiara to come over
Kiara is just looking for excuses to visit Italy, she loves the place and she loves going to the beach

Kiara has met her boyfriend and girlfriend :kroheart::kroheart:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

UberSoldat

Bronze

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
1000003824.png

Those who disagree is either deaf or a flip.
1723626543570.gif

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Actual banger.

Why they are waving and fading away at the end of the song? I don't like it.:botanheadshake:
All the flavors under the sun and y'all choose Salty.
I have something for you.
istock-473259954.800x800.jpg

Btw i really love vegemite. But it's so hard to get it in my country and it costs a lot.:depressedtako:
Did you even look at who you're responding to?
:mintcrazy:
Is it just me that that index finger looks really suspicious?
i_view64_iL1GRnIDOB.jpg

Context for those who, like me, were unaware.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Tachibana Hinano will have a 3D live to celebrate her 4th anniversary at 8PM JST.

When she was a guest at Towa's she tried to suppress her laughter but at home field she might unleash more.

Shioriha Ruri back on Blue Archive, enterinf Volume 5 at 7PM JST.

VSpo's Aizawa Ema talking about anime recommendations.

Apparently Guilty Crown, Katanagatari, and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso are old anime according to her. Might have a GC watchalong as well.

VSpo's Akarin reacting to Naraka the fujo's taste in men.

"What's wrong with Akipai?"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This is the animation op that sora was previously responsible for, and it has finally released a full version:fubukiyabai!:

frz

The fuck pink woman you ok? Why are you collabing with random ass Thai group, rapping about piss.
Youtube just randomly recommend me this
NGL mori kinda sounds weird in this one? Too girly? Is this AI generated.

Holy shit Isareal

Also apparently they produced a song in her new album, the album coming out in 2 days

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Bug Eater

Unless mint realllly reallllly like coffee. I don't think sakana can offer her anything gunrun can not.
Phase has cuter girls, easiest choice of Mint's life.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Morning

Lap made you some cookies :BijouBijou:
Do you want some?

bothyourhouses

I want Kiara to meet Clara because there was a rrat that kiara's roommate had beef with Clara's roommate
Yeah I saw something of that searching name on the farms, but it could just be hearsay.
Hmm I can't find what you're talking about. The connection to Yurikotiger is new to me though, and might kind of fit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Phase has cuter girls, easiest choice of Mint's life.
He said, completely unaware of the innocent dentist currently sitting in a mental ward after taking a look at Pippa's teeth.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Top Bottom