"'Aren't you an idol?' No, I'm a comedian"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A Kiara x Panko collab would be fun, bring in Cecilia and Raora too for a full Italian + German collab
You know what happened the last time Germany and Italy collabed.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have changed my mind, I now want Mint and Rosemi to join Phase to spread the Niji EN DISEASE. After their job is done they can go back and stream for Nijisanji forever as god intended

VSoyBoy

Yes Phasefags, build up those expectations, build them as high as possible. The more disappointed the Phase-beggars the better!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Won't happen, but it would be cool if Kiara got to meet the Phase girls through Mint. Then showed pippa her wrestling moves.
I want Kiara to meet Clara because there was a rrat that kiara's roommate had beef with Clara's roommate

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Unless mint realllly reallllly like coffee. I don't think sakana can offer her anything gunrun can not. Not just matching, gunrun can probs double whatever sakana offers. Unless he is stupid he should have been trying to get her all this time. At least matara should.

if he isnt stupid, and if 3d concert was part of what she want, then gunrun can offer it. Not like they have 0 experience. Ironmouse held one. They also piggyback of brave for another. And most of their talents have a desire to perform. Even including that wigger hime hajime.

That being said I could also have been over valueing human intelligence
I'm pretty sure Ironmouse organized that by herself, or at least with minimal help, and you undercut your point by admitting that Brave footed the bill for the other concert.

I dunno who actually runs Vshojo, but Gunrun seems to only give them a check every once in a while in between... what ever the fuck he does besides Vshojo.
Yes Phasefags, build up those expectations, build them as high as possible. The more disappointed the Phase-beggars the better!
All the flavors under the sun and y'all choose Salty.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its neat that both VSJ and Phase as a whole are accommodating Mint and assisting her with anything she might need, its probably more out of a smart business sense but an OG of EN vtubing shouldn't be as weirdly mismanaged as she was under Niji

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I really don't see Mint going to Phase. From what I understand of her, Hololive would be best, with Vshojo a semi-distant second. Phase doesn't really have much to offer with what she wants to do, in addition to the fact that if a vtuber can handle being indie, that's the way to go.

So unless Phase is indeed investing a lot more on the whole idol side of things, and Mint will be the driver for it, I just don't see her joining.

Then again, I have a history of making predictions that end up the opposite, so... fucking hell, are we really getting Pomu and not Selen or Zaion? What a weird world.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I really don't see Mint going to Phase. From what I understand of her, Hololive would be best, with Vshojo a semi-distant second. Phase doesn't really have much to offer with what she wants to do, in addition to the fact that if a vtuber can handle being indie, that's the way to go.

So unless Phase is indeed investing a lot more on the whole idol side of things, and Mint will be the driver for it, I just don't see her joining.

Then again, I have a history of making predictions that end up the opposite, so... fucking hell, are we really getting Pomu and not Selen or Zaion? What a weird world.
Phase doing idoru bullshit has always been a pipe dream of Sakana both in jest and somewhat seriously

Kazuma

Early Adopter

I disagree. If anything, Mint is more likely to join Phase than Doki or Sayu because Fishman is an idolfag.

Jelly doing karaoke.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Saturnus

haha it's unou

frz

Its neat that both VSJ and Phase as a whole are accommodating Mint and assisting her with anything she might need, its probably more out of a smart business sense but an OG of EN vtubing shouldn't be as weirdly mismanaged as she was under Niji
"Gawr gura only has 1 original song out in 3 years too why are you complaining. I dont see you having 4 million subs"
Harry to Pomu, probably. :smugpipi:

Sporg

Speaking of Tempus, their original group song, Unchained, was released and quickly privated a couple weeks back. It hasn't since returned and no one knows why.
:anyannoyed:
They gave the explanation that there had been "a flaw in the credits section" but seeing how that was three weeks ago, something tells me that it wasn't just some random misspelled name.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Mint's currently getting a live 3D concert at a convention because of Phase, and that seems really important to Mint. What's Vshojo track record there?
Nothing to write home about. VRchat graphics with too much badly acted skits and hardly any music activity beside Mouse.
Phase really suits Mint as she only want to do idol shit casually, not full dive with all the corpo japutism like Holo.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
And heavily autotuned, deep voice kirin, my beloved.
Woof, that part was bad. Who's idea was it to make the soprano sing the LOWEST part of the verse? Even Shiori who basically had NO part was put in a better vocal range then Fauna.

Tenma with a stream at no thanks a-clock.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Zaion is an idiot, Selen is happy and successful being an indie so Mint's the only one who's available to join a corpo. My personal :cursedbae: is that Phase is using this event to rope Mint in. I mean if they could get her that'll easily up their stocks in the vtubing scene especially with VShojo having Matara and Henya.

Are you retarded?
Did you even look at who you're responding to?
:mintcrazy:
@MerelyTourist won't probably win the Cuckold of the year award with Salt being the frontrunner but he is in contention with Retarded Takes of the year.

frz

Top Bottom