"Why was I in hospital? Well I had just jumped off a building from the 7th floor lol Well, I can laugh about it now, but I really felt I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped"Delutaya

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
tzld9c.png

*fedpost about Dramatubers*
in GTA 6
VTubers should get raped more often, so many people's businesses are thriving from it!

VSoyBoy

Keeping this up to date:
Petra x Reimu

Next up is Claude x Alban, out in exactly one month

Obviously Alban being in it is interesting since this is still going to be during his hiatus. But generally, apart from not streaming he's been pretty active while he's gone. He's been tweeting regularly and he's been in some merch drops, including his scale figure.

Niji ENcounter August update, this one's gonna be especially unpopular around here:
Claude x Alban

Next up is Finana x Millie, out in about one month

One of Alban's reasons for going on hiatus was to work on his singing, this is the first result of that. Him being in it also meant that he showed up on stream for the after party, the first time since he went on hiatus I think.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Do not hornypost about someone potentially getting raped IRL.

Dude...

Edit: I think they found who it is, But the face is still censored though.

Damn imagine fumbling the ball so hard.

I mean she's right there, ready for impregnation.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Origins is the best Batman game. The other games are better "games" in their specific game design approach, but Origins is the best for "I want to feel like Batman". I still highly recommend it. It got downplayed because it followed City and heavily reused the map, along with probably being too big of a map for the speed you moved. That's why Knight had the tank.
Honestly the only thing Arkham City had above Origins was Catwoman and the fanservice she brings. That's pretty much it.

And before anyone :Mumei-REE: about my opinion, remember that Rocksteady is to blame for Kevin Conroy's last credit as Batman has him dying like a bitch.

Stunned But Dumb

remember that Rocksteady is to blame for Kevin Conroy's last credit as Batman has him dying like a bitch.
His last credit is in the final part of the Crisis on Infinite Earth animated movies, but I get you.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I know a lot of you don't care about phase women in general, but these two never seem to be around in one place at a time, so this offcollabo might be momentous

Bronze

Runie's talking about triangles in 10 min

Eimi covered VOID from Girls Band Cry

EIEN made an Ochame Kinou cover

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Buy the coffee

This video feels like a personal attack. Fuck you Dizzy, I know buying a house is a pipe dream but you don't have to rub it in :pikaufuk:

Coomers get the fucking rope

I can't believe Muyu and Eimi are fucking dead

Mint is uncorking her new PC in a few minutes, guaranteed scuff incoming

RiverBear

Honestly the only thing Arkham City had above Origins was Catwoman and the fanservice she brings. That's pretty much it.

And before anyone :Mumei-REE: about my opinion, remember that Rocksteady is to blame for Kevin Conroy's last credit as Batman has him dying like a bitch.
I thought the main gripe with Origins was that it the story was still centered around Joker when we already had 2 games worth of him being the main villain.
Also half of the assassins being optional bosses was kind of a stupid decision. What's the point of being an assassin if your target has to go look for you

I can't believe Muyu and Eimi are fucking dead

Are those official summer outfits or just free assets?
Also, fuck you Hololive, why did you not have HoloSummer this year. Your competitors are picking up your slack

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This was fun. It'll be nice to see them all do it on stage one day.

EDIT: I require your clocks.

MostlyALurker777

RiverBear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
:pippanumbers:
Hololive Dev_Is 1st gen ReGloss is nearing the needed 2.5M accumulated subs for their 3D. They just need 13k subs to reach their goal. That explains why Ririka is subfägging in twitter, they're really close in reaching their 3D goals. If you haven't subbed to them this is the best time to do it. You're helping these girls fulfill their dreams (can't wait for Raden's 3D).

ReGloss current sub count courtesy of Holotracker:
Raden - 568k
Hajime - 524k
Ao - 499k
Ririka - 460k
Kanade - 439k

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Ame's cooking, by the way. Feels good to see Ame working on projects again.

RiverBear

:pippanumbers:
Hololive Dev_Is 1st gen ReGloss is nearing the needed 2.5M accumulated subs for their 3D. They just need 13k subs to reach their goal. That explains why Ririka is subfägging in twitter, they're really close in reaching their 3D goals. If you haven't subbed to them this is the best time to do it. You're helping these girls fulfill their dreams (can't wait for Raden's 3D).

ReGloss current sub count courtesy of Holotracker:
Raden - 568k
Hajime - 524k
Ao - 499k
Ririka - 460k
Kanade - 439k
I'm more concerned why they need 2.5M subs
Did the previous generations need that? Pretty sure the first 2 ID Gens have never reached 2.5M collectively yet they still got 3D

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Girls from bondliveEN playing Roblox together
Sera Kesera's pov

Ivaela

Aria

Reiya

Rye playing Path of Exile :shubaIapprob:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm more concerned why they need 2.5M subs
Did the previous generation need that? Pretty sure the first 2 ID Gens have never reached 2.5M collectively yet they still got 3D
They don't need 2.5M. They were gonna get 3D no matter what. They got massively fucked by Youtube with sub culling, so I think the whole sub goal thing was a publicity stunt to help boost their numbers. They had to wait for Tempus and Advent to get their 3D first, anyway.

Top Bottom