"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rosemi-sama pulling gacha irl

Super Meche playing Cooking Mama: World Kitchen

Twitch

Punished Lurker

why are vtuber news covering a random cosplayer suddenly?
thats weird

tzld9c.png

*fedpost about Dramatubers*
in GTA 6
Maybe it's just me but I feel like dramafags have been extra annoying this year, I hate them with all my soul :lumitenmakillhim:

PemAloeKenzoku

If only Rosemi could pull herself into a better company

oscillator

The Big Silly
Maybe it's just me but I feel like dramafags have been extra annoying this year, I hate them with all my soul :lumitenmakillhim:
The imminent dread that they could be lurking in the forum right now as of writing this post.

httn

Hag enthusiast
The Drama has been jucier this year, far more for these vultures to feed on and regurgitate into a video.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

VSoyBoy

False made (checks clock) HOLY FUCKING SHIT 45 MINUTE VIDEO ABOUT STALKER INCIDENT WHAT THE FUCK EVEN SELENGATE PIECE WAS SHORTER!!

Ain't watching that, it's basically just her full twitspace

If False really wants to pull off this journalist thing he needs to get an editor for his stories/scripts. And then that editor should fucking fire him immediately and get someone better in.
20 minutes on an egg?????????

how the fuck does that even fucking happen
Could be a sort of Taskmaster challenge "peel this egg in as few pieces as possible" or something like that for a 3D variety type show.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Highlights of the second scuff twins podcast focused on voice acting

Full version

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If only Rosemi could pull herself into a better company
Eh, the way Rosemi is she's fine where she's at, since any other company they nor will the talents kind of adjust around her and the way she tends to act like how many in Niji adjusted around her. She'd be better off indie now that she actually built up a following after awhile instead of company hopping with nothing.

TofuEnjoyer

why are vtuber news covering a random cosplayer suddenly?
thats weird

tzld9c.png

*fedpost about Dramatubers*
in GTA 6
I hate drama/"news" tubers. I'm glad that shithead DuckyVT or whatver his name was got ran out of the community lmao. I got blocked for replying to his tweet about him leaving by saying "thank god" or something like that. I wish the others would leave too.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Ayame and Valorant? Thats more like The modern Ayame i know (Also i love angry Towa :towapeeved:)

:gunpeko:

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live with an Art stream today, with some Haunted Grounds later on.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Eh, the way Rosemi is she's fine where she's at, since any other company they nor will the talents kind of adjust around her and the way she tends to act like how many in Niji adjusted around her. She'd be better off indie now that she actually built up a following after awhile instead of company hopping with nothing.
That’s nice and all but maybe she should join Phase Connect as an Invader like Amiya, Lisa, Nova, Sayu, Mint, Dokibird, Fillian, Yuko, Pochi, and Kawaii Gen 3 did.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think Rosemi is one of the few that has a 0.1% chance thanks to the Dizzy connection but its still very unrealistic
Its great if you want to bait though

God's Strongest Dragoon

The imminent dread that they could be lurking in the forum right now as of writing this post.
To any dramafags lurking:
Please join NijiEN

VSoyBoy

Salado

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
IT'S MOZU WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coinciding with the reveal of her adorably smug chibi model and her successful move into her new house, honorary African Mozumi Pichi is doing one stream every day until the end of the week. Today's stream is Kojima's classic, Metal Gear Solid:

Mozu love!
1723562313065.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Fuck it slow day RATT time.

Rosemi won't join phase even if she leaves ninji the two keep in contact clearly but neither wants to pressure the other. Rosemi asking Dizzy for an in or Dizzy asking Rosemi to join now that shes free.

Top Bottom