"Don't be a lesbian wwwww"Kazama Iroha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

She says she's busy, but I feel like she's taking a few days off to process what happened

According to Lia on her last Twitch stream, it is indeed going to be 3D. Should be good. I'm sure it's taken a lot to get to this point, so I hope it goes well for them. I know Lia in particular is very excited as it's been a dream of hers. And I'm sure it's much better for her that her good friend that she looks up to, Mint, will be there with her.

Looking forward to this.

HUGE RRAT
Inb4 maybe im rrating too close to the sun but imagine if Kiara shows up as a guest for Mint's 3D (going back to that video they were dancing in front of Tokyo Station earlier this year).
1723523084509.png

GIGA RRAT
I dont thinkt this might be the case (more of wishful thinking but while im rrating out might as well go full rrtard). Imagine if they gave Matara 3D appearance and had her show up.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Inb4 maybe im rrating too close to the sun but imagine if Keeki shows up as a guest for Mint's 3D (going back to that video they were dancing in front of Tokyo Station earlier this year).
View attachment 75776

I dont thinkt this might be the case (more of wishful thinking but while im rrating out might as well go full rrtard). Imagine if they gave Matara 3D appearance and had her show up.
Kiara has to record for her birthday live and for the Myth anniversary 3D. She will also be doing other Holo homework, has another song in the works, whatever official streams, etc. That's not happening.

Edit:
Bonus clip of duck talking about how no one wants to visit her haunted house.

Last edited:

Salado

Shit won't link.

x.com/RabuBagu_/status/ 1823196327150530591

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm guilty as well but how come nobody talked about this yesterday?

View attachment 75773
:iryswooo:

Jesus F. Christ, I know I hold back I lot but beauty marks around the chest are a low blow, figuratively and quite literally. @God's Strongest Mozumite achieved Nirvana.
The goals seem fairly low for someone her size. Girl just wants to earn 3k in a few hours worth of stream. Dont think its a scam either if people are retarded enough to just give her money for it.
Came about the same conclusion after brooding over it. In the end, simps are free to spend their money on whenever, should be making fun of them instead like everyone did with the chair sniffer.
You might be onto something here, is Phase's concert supposed to be 3D? if so it might be that, as Mint is also in Japan, maybe she'll debut a 3D model there?
I still don't believe it, but it would be hilarious to announce her as an Invader mid 3D concert.

MariMari_EN got a Wii

Dog sounding woman is explaining herself

Alker is continuing Rain World

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You might be onto something here, is Phase's concert supposed to be 3D? if so it might be that, as Mint is also in Japan, maybe she'll debut a 3D model there?
:timelooping:
They already have 3D concert, they did show some of it at offkai with obnoxious amount of scuff. Now, they maybe redoing some of it or they had to book two shorter sessions at studio from the beginning.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
According to Lia on her last Twitch stream, it is indeed going to be 3D. Should be good. I'm sure it's taken a lot to get to this point, so I hope it goes well for them. I know Lia in particular is very excited as it's been a dream of hers. And I'm sure it's much better for her that her good friend that she looks up to, Mint, will be there with her.

Looking forward to this.
SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT... MINT IS IN PHASE ALREADY!!!!??? :PomuPanic::PomuPanic::PomuPanic::PomuPanic:

Shitposting aside I just want to see how hard pippa tries to dance with her shit coordination and bum leg :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
:timelooping:
They already have 3D concert, they did show some of it at offkai with obnoxious amount of scuff. Now, they maybe redoing some of it or they had to book two shorter sessions at studio from the beginning.
To be fair apparently there was no scuff at the convention. Its just the stream that conveniently went down after staff had mentioned wanting Phase out of the convention.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Probably actually busy, too. She has a lot to do while she is in Japan. Staying busy is probably a good way to keep her mind off what happened, while her mind could wander while streaming by herself.

It appears the stalker has changed his Twitter handle, though his account is still private:

He went from @Phoenix_Rick_ to @Rick_Phoenix_ in a truly Nolan-tier move.
Next time keeki appears in public in JP there needs to be Holo fan militia there ready to beat the ever loving shit out of that guy like he's ralph in portugal.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Random ex-PRISM birthday, snotty karaoke

False made (checks clock) HOLY FUCKING SHIT 45 MINUTE VIDEO ABOUT STALKER INCIDENT WHAT THE FUCK EVEN SELENGATE PIECE WAS SHORTER!!

Ain't watching that, it's basically just her full twitspace

Last edited:

frz

I believed I have cracked the code
Ayame revealed the first FPS she played and fell in love were Sudden Attack and A.V.A., 2 counter strike clones from Korea.
She might considered all characters in them koreans so it's good practice.

She is good at apex but she didnt have great impression of it. The one korean apex character, called crypto, is very unpopular and you almost never can see him in game much less killing him. It's also very hard to see which character you are shooting in apex.

She immediately fell in love with valorant. Because unlike apex. Jett is literally the face of the game. She is easily one of the most picked agents since valorant launched. Plenty opportunity of killing her. When she is missing, there are also pinoy, chinese, aussie, british, indian to satisfy ayame's thirst for inferior blood.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

stassy

In a few hours, super quad ultimate karaoke featuring guard dogs from hell guarding the wrong person with Azki

Full version of the song Nayuta sang for the mobile game that will be released in a few days :

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She is good at apex but she didnt have great impression of it. The one korean apex character, called crypto, is very unpopular and you almost never can see him in game much less killing him. It's also very hard to see which character you are shooting in apex.
Well i have some news for her. They just buffed the fuck out of him. He now disappear when using hs drone. And his drone is also better. She might want to get back on the grind.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Probably actually busy, too. She has a lot to do while she is in Japan. Staying busy is probably a good way to keep her mind off what happened, while her mind could wander while streaming by herself.

It appears the stalker has changed his Twitter handle, though his account is still private:

With that Nolan level opsec, his personal info like real name, address, job etc. will eventually be revealed.

RiverBear

With that Nolan level opsec, his personal info like real name, address, job etc. will eventually be revealed.
Imagine being the retard that is now known to be a stalker of Keekihime.

YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN ANYONE YET YOU CHOSE THE LEAST FLATTERING EUROPEAN IN JAPAN

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

one phoenix never going to rise again.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Imagine being the retard that is now known to be a stalker of Keekihime.

YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN ANYONE YET YOU CHOSE THE LEAST FLATTERING EUROPEAN IN JAPAN

I know this is bait, but even as a joke your gonna say Keeki is less attractive than these two.

UglyMFs.jpg

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live! Three levels remain, Baba is nearing its end bros :pomuLove:

Top Bottom