"Minority group! Keep quiet!"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
another day of sakana fighting hags

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Yeah, also her threatening to sue people who have criticized her over it.

For those unfamiliar she decided to switch Twitter tags and managed to take over one used by a much smaller streamer by accident. A normal person would have apologized and found a different one, but instead the smaller streamer was forced to switch tags. As you can imagine, this hasn't gone over particularly well.
The obnoxious thing is that Mikeneko is notoriously litigious so the smaller streamer can only sit there and take it.
Nigga please :BijouBijou:
Take your Miguel Posting to this thread and dont taint our beatiful general with that crap :laplusgun:

the gnome conspiracy

Bronze

Da Michi's checking Riot's fighting game

Kanna's playing Stellar Blade

ogey_rrat

ogey
This Eva girl has been blowing up on my feed lately. From a new corpo group called VyVid that debuted back in May with two other members, Usumairu Bun and Da Fish (these fucking names man):
Funnily enough I recognize her voice from somewhere (PL probably popped up in my recommended once or twice) but I can't remember what her PL was. From what I can remember of her (assuming it's the same person) her content isn't that different.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
She and Lisa met for the first time in (where else?) VSMP. They then proceeded to fangirl over music for 15 minutes (scream warning). Timestamp is 1:30:20 if it doesn't work:

Not gonna lie this put a huge grin on my face. It's great to see Lisa have another music autist to be friends with.

This was really cute, I had to clip some of it :vesperhnngggg::

They find out they like the same bands:

Music yapping + they gush over the same Panic! at the Disco concert:

Lisa ends stream with one final scream:

Awoogers

TofuEnjoyer

Awoogers

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Also, love Keeki: "I can't punish people with good intentions for one guy who should honestly... just perish."
:tenmakys::killitwithfire::nenebased: Keeki
So based that a simple "feels" or "agree" react doesn't suffice, and I felt the need to quote just to add:

:nenebased:

But seriously, while I don't think anyone would have blamed her for cutting it short after this, I have a lot of respect for her for collecting herself and continuing on for her fans. Brave as hell of her. Glad to hear she had a good time afterward too. Hopefully, some changes will be made or something, and she won't have to worry about this in the future.

As for the creepy fuck, hopefully some sort of punishment or something will happen. At the very least, his face is out there, and he can be publically shamed or recognized. Even better than that, Amazon JP does indeed have some cheap, decent looking rope he should look into.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wasnt Keeki wearing an Asuka cosplay at that event
She should consider exorcising all her Asuka gear, shits cursed at this point

VSoyBoy

everything else is fine just not niji
Lisa's_Nightmareopaw.jpg

Aviel is back, he's starting up a new corpo

Awoogers

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
dinner would haneame would literally lift her moods up but actually joining her to an onsen would straight up flatline the chicken because goddamn :MozumiPichi:
Got groped in public but got a hottie cosplayer to comfort you, No wonder she seems happy after the event.
> Onsen
> with
> HaneAme

I went from pitying Keeki to envying her, dang it. :BijouBijou:
Why don't I get smoking hot babes to try cheering me up when my day fucking sucks?! :urtearingmeapart::pikameefuck:

TofuEnjoyer

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
15 min passed and girl is nowhere to be found. This prom experience is pretty realistic :shubaIapprob:
The only good thing you can do when facing a prom is to skip it altogether. Pointless waste of time and patience.
Can't justify the Macbook, but the cleanliness makes sense since she has some kind of autoimmune illness, so she has to keep it clean.
So yeah, yet another sick and dying chuuba...:depressedtako:
AIDS chuba ikz:polkasticks::polkasticks::polkasticks:

Awoogers

httn

Hag enthusiast
> Onsen
> with
> HaneAme
What if HaneAme pulled out the Kiara cosplay? :MozumiPichi:

Mozzu got a new model debuting in 20. (she said its not the new outfit so just a rigging upgrade i think?)

TofuEnjoyer

> Onsen
> with
> HaneAme

I went from pitying Keeki to envying her, dang it. :BijouBijou:
Why don't I get smoking hot babes to try cheering me up when my day fucking sucks?! :urtearingmeapart::pikameefuck:

We all wish this.. one day.. one day.. :iryshalloween:

Top Bottom