"Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal. Do not trust sea mammals pretending to be women on the internet"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is... this about to be an exercise in humiliation for the guy? Salt just got on, is being interviewed, and I don't know how I feel about this...
"C'mon pal, get on stream with me, I'll flatten your cock in front of 500 people for some twitch views! Imagine how much this'll do for my career!"
And he just agrees because he thinks he has a chance.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Is Salt the guy who got rejected in the original clip?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
"What are doki's pronouns?"

Fuck this bitch. Hope the worst for her.
"If I was a Republican, I'd fucking shoot you."
That line alone on the viral clip explains what her "politics" is all about. Her doing a livestream because she got e-famous means she's a Liberal Thot Feminazi. I expect her to ask Doki for a collab and push herself into the vtubing space.

Like Null said, we need to gatekeep harder to not let these Libthots inside the space (though seeing how MASSIVE she is it will be hard for her to fit through the gate).

"C'mon pal, get on stream with me, I'll flatten your cock in front of 500 people for some twitch views! Imagine how much this'll do for my career!"
And he just agrees because he thinks he has a chance.
Fucking hell, no wonder this bitch is stringing him along. This Salt guy is a massive beta cuck. @MerelyTourist you have competition for TVA's Massive Beta Cuck of the year award.
:kaijesssus::kaijesssus::kaijesssus:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Fuck it, he deserves it. If you want a tub of lard draped in a red flag, then there's no hope for you. The rest of us just get to enjoy the show.

Also, Doki: just do what you do best and laugh, do not interact with this twat.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
That nigga is the type of fag to simp for dizzy like some of you here :whatastory: Seriously people, have some standards.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm with the moom on this, aeroplane accident documentaries are very interesting.
Also, I appreciate air travel way more and worry less about it knowing how unlikely it is for something to go bad enough for there to be deaths on commercial jet. Well, non-Boeing ones, anyway.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
It's live if anyone wants to put themselves through it

This scummy bitch's bullshit is probably going to put an end to one of my favorite Doki bits, namely "fuck around and make fun of randoms in public VC". What a pathetic excuse of a human being, and the guy is likely just as bad.

Clout-chasing whore, immediately selling off her "friend" to skim off the success of someone who put themselves through hell and barely survived. "Breaking our silence," cheh. Rot, bitch. I hope Doki doesn't take anything about this to heart, even though I know she probably will.

WaWa

Quick run down of Tetel's First Anniversary stream.

She reacted to parts of her first stream.

Looked at art, messages and videos that the homies sent in. Woman tears start to flow.

The announcement was actually three announcements!
- New 1st Anniversary merch. https://tetel.booth.pm/
- She is opening a fan club on Ko-fi
- She is getting 3D! Should be done soon, but she can't do a 3D debut until she gets a new PC.

So happy for the cute little fairy! :sanasmile:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Apparently Mila is being consistently harassed by some no life piece of shit with a decent following

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Yeah this has a high chance to be dogshit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1723347737696.png
I can't believe he's now a proud single father of three.

I'm 3 hours late but he's playing Lancer with those three on Halbernacht's channel.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Coucourua Creil will be singing 100 songs to celebrate her 2nd anniversary.

Suou Patra back on FF9.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Less than 48 hours from @God's Strongest Mozumite's takeover of the site, and the melanization is proceeding at a rapid pace:

A

stassy

Choco latest PL stream got privatized because of a full frontal yab :
image.png

NaYuri latest song in MV will release in a few hours

Nayuta, Yuri and her full band will also play Gartic Phone in a few hours, however it got changed because of overwork

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Yeah this has a high chance to be dogshit.

"Fallout TV Show was good and had passion".

Lmao, if her standards for a TV show is this bad, I can't imagine how much worse the Yakuza one is gonna be.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Choco latest PL stream got privatized because of a full frontal yab :
Damn, not the full frontal many were hoping for....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Top Bottom