"I believed in it. Ina is the truth. Truth is Ina. I liked Roberu."Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
oh?
I thought demondice was on hiatus since a few months and she wont do anything on that side of things for a while
She has been since around this time last year. She has had a couple appearances since then, but not as many as before when she was super actively touring.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I was hoping for some juicy drama but it looks like a legit scheduling fuckup. I wonder who will be replacing reaper woman :ameliaThink: Damn near had a heart attack after the recent Aqua graduation..

She is no longer so fat she appears in two places at once. Her manager forgot this and will now commit ritual sudoku infront of Yagoo's Yacht.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
The month of August claims Momo Otako (long time coming though):

A
Instant profile change on Twitter. Not nuked yet, but anyone following her should start archiving:
View attachment 75594
YT Profile has also been changed, but all VODs have already been nuked. She's already been on a long hiatus though so I presume that her fans have long had the archives ready:
View attachment 75595

She's not "graduating", but rather her identity as Momo is being retired. Presumably, she will be under the New Idol™, just under a different identity. Weird that they would nuke the VODs though.

E: Thought about it for a moment, and I realized this is a graduation in all but name. This is essentially her graduation as Momo under the "old" Idol entity, pending her identity under the New Idol™. Same company, same pilot, but it is an end to Momo.

I was originally inclined to think of it as more of a rebrand with an upcoming redebut, but if the new identity will have to wait until the transition to Brave is complete, then there will be no activity from her until at least October. That would be nearly six months since her hiatus. That's the kind of timeline we usually have when a VTuber graduates to debut under another company.

Maybe she wants to move on from her coomer audience? I see that as a valid reason, no one deserves to deal with ex-boobros and similar subhumans.

Let's brave the Mystery Dungeon with Ai

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam's Dark Soul 3 marathon day 2 (12 hour daily till she reached 3000 subs):shubaIapprob:

Onolumi playing Demon Souls

Iida Pochi released new cover just now. The girl draws, sings, plays games (and it's also pretty hentai). Take a good look at her, a beautiful future wife. :sanasmile:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I was hoping for some juicy drama but it looks like a legit scheduling fuckup. I wonder who will be replacing reaper woman :ameliaThink: Damn near had a heart attack after the recent Aqua graduation..

>spare their life
It's a male, isn't it? Unicorns are being oppressed again...
:gunpeko:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Bronze

JusticeDog

It feels dirty, don't stream for months (with good reason) but then drop this out of nowhere after the merger? All it does is raise a bunch of questions and ill will towards her from the fans who have been awaiting her return. Especially after they saw she was staying with brave rather than going indie. Feels like a complete blindside.
I will laugh if she comes back with some trash whore model.
:smugpipi:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nasa singing

Zephyrianna and co released new metal cover

Afterparty stream

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I will laugh if she comes back with some trash whore model.
:smugpipi:
Wonder if she takes over the model of the 3rd Gen member that just quit before debut.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

That actually explains why she quit so suddenly in retrospect. Rest in peace.

The month of August claims Momo Otako (long time coming though):

A
Instant profile change on Twitter. Not nuked yet, but anyone following her should start archiving:
View attachment 75594
YT Profile has also been changed, but all VODs have already been nuked. She's already been on a long hiatus though so I presume that her fans have long had the archives ready:
View attachment 75595

She's not "graduating", but rather her identity as Momo is being retired. Presumably, she will be under the New Idol™, just under a different identity. Weird that they would nuke the VODs though.

E: Thought about it for a moment, and I realized this is a graduation in all but name. This is essentially her graduation as Momo under the "old" Idol entity, pending her identity under the New Idol™. Same company, same pilot, but it is an end to Momo.

I was originally inclined to think of it as more of a rebrand with an upcoming redebut, but if the new identity will have to wait until the transition to Brave is complete, then there will be no activity from her until at least October. That would be nearly six months since her hiatus. That's the kind of timeline we usually have when a VTuber graduates to debut under another company.

If she really is starting again but under the same company she must have been extremely unhappy with her model or her content, which is kind of weird and crazy.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I wonder how many of the girls are afflicted with the gamer chair pose.

frz

If she really is starting again but under the same company she must have been extremely unhappy with her model or her content, which is kind of weird and crazy.
Tbf it's not that weird and crazy if it was Aviel who forced her to use a loli model and a loli voice to fit it. Now imagine if you are forced to voice a young shota. You'd erase that part of the internet if you can too.

It'd be weird of Aviel, but he's a fucking Jew trying to cash out.

DanishCookies

MEGAUPLOAD: Phase Connect VeXpo karaoke (Jelly, Rie, Lumi, Panko)
1723304632265.png

1723304713889.png

Bronze

Uruka's playing violin

Memory's Dragonballing

Kohaku's playing lethal company with her genmates as part of her BD celebration

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Top Bottom