"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra will have her birthday 3D live at 7PM JST and Shirakami Fubuki will be there as a guest. Looks like she using the studio and stage from Brave Group.

She will also release an original song at 8.15PM JST.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Suou Patra will have her birthday 3D live at 7PM JST and Shirakami Fubuki will be there as a guest. Looks like she using the studio and stage from Brave Group.

She will also release an original song at 8.15PM JST.

I wonder if Patra also invited the rocker Fubuzillas.

niggaphil

RIP, but dont forget that current cucktube is created by her.

So yeah, at least she wont infect other social media platform with her cancer anymore

UberSoldat

Jorunna tries out the recently-released enhanced edition of Doom

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
She has an appearance as DemonDice in Canada.
oh?
I thought demondice was on hiatus since a few months and she wont do anything on that side of things for a while

Stunned But Dumb

Doki and Mint song teased at AniRevo :pomuLove::

A

I swear, Doki/Mint just might be my favorite duo in en vtubing. Used to just be in Nijisanji, but I adore them so. Also I thought this was an original song, but I looked it up. It's a Steven Universe cover

Negzana

Jorunna tries out the recently-released enhanced edition of Doom

This actually makes me wonder. If a hologirl wanted to play classic doom would permautism force them to play the shitty unity port versions, or would they be allowed to use a propert sourcepor like prboom/crispydoom (Assuming they'd even know they exist)?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Chaama

Watch while you can
images

I still think she will be around to claim her title as the #1 world wide Idol!!!

For now listen to my flesh oshi

her voice is so :eyehearts:. ERB please duet with her...

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I'm conflicted, because this might be Proctor's first actual sleep murder. My condolences to the family.
About time he put his powers to use for the good of society. I shall not shed a tear, nor will the thousands of Youtubers whose channels were killed or demonitised due to her actions.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This actually makes me wonder. If a hologirl wanted to play classic doom would permautism force them to play the shitty unity port versions
Unity port is ok tho, for normie consumption, its the best out there to play some classic and leave. You install prboom when you are autistic enough to actually want to play user generated mappacks

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
How logging into TVA feels like in August:
dr.png

Clip tax:

Gigi and Mumei are like Cloud and Sephiroth, forever destined to clash against each other in the age-old debate of girth vs. length.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The month of August claims Momo Otako (long time coming though):

A
momo message.jpeg
Instant profile change on Twitter. Not nuked yet, but anyone following her should start archiving:
momo otako.PNG
YT Profile has also been changed, but all VODs have already been nuked. She's already been on a long hiatus though so I presume that her fans have long had the archives ready:
momo otako 2.PNG
Why was she even included in the buy-out statement that she would stay with Idol if she just graduates right after?
She's not "graduating", but rather her identity as Momo is being retired. Presumably, she will be under the New Idol™, just under a different identity. Weird that they would nuke the VODs though.

E: Thought about it for a moment, and I realized this is a graduation in all but name. This is essentially her graduation as Momo under the "old" Idol entity, pending her identity under the New Idol™. Same company, same pilot, but it is an end to Momo.

I was originally inclined to think of it as more of a rebrand with an upcoming redebut, but if the new identity will have to wait until the transition to Brave is complete, then there will be no activity from her until at least October. That would be nearly six months since her hiatus. That's the kind of timeline we usually have when a VTuber graduates to debut under another company.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
The month of August claims Momo Otako (long time coming though):

A

Why was she even included in the buy-out statement that she would stay with Idol if she just graduates right after?

Bug Eater

She's not "graduating", but rather her identity as Momo is being retired. Presumably, she will be under the New Idol™, just under a different identity. Weird that they would nuke the VODs though.
She hinted at this a while back too:
(a)
I can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that her character was designed by the same person who did Millie from Niji EN :cursedbae:

silentcouch

I'm at a loss for how this is explainable. I really despise the dfe approach of major changes especially with no notice. I also don't think it is appropriate to do so considering the hiatus she has been on. It feels dirty, don't stream for months (with good reason) but then drop this out of nowhere after the merger? All it does is raise a bunch of questions and ill will towards her from the fans who have been awaiting her return. Especially after they saw she was staying with brave rather than going indie. Feels like a complete blindside.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kannagi Tenri 3D live is on now.

Was supposed to start 7PM JST but was delayed an hour.

Figaro and Else will have their first singing collab at 9PM JST.

Quon Tama will also reveal her new outfit at 9PM JST.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi in a custom with very high level participants.

jebby

Ok 👍
I'm at a loss for how this is explainable. I really despise the dfe approach of major changes especially with no notice. I also don't think it is appropriate to do so considering the hiatus she has been on. It feels dirty, don't stream for months (with good reason) but then drop this out of nowhere after the merger? All it does is raise a bunch of questions and ill will towards her from the fans who have been awaiting her return. Especially after they saw she was staying with brave rather than going indie. Feels like a complete blindside.
I think she’s not actually graduating from vtubing, but rather graduating as Momo. It looks like she’s going to do a complete rebrand.

Thinkerbella is also live 👍:

DanishCookies

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New Rica's cover

ReGLOSS mv

Kson streaming with Yura Rikudou now (btw Yura has a nice boobs)
Why does she hate Haachama?

Marine and Suisei hate Chama too
vivaldi_EY2IORAaYn.jpg

Top Bottom