"I don't mean to get too into, like, the Final Fantasy racism; I was fine if people were racist against, like-"Grimmi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

TofuEnjoyer

IRONMOUSE NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING. YOU WERE THERE BEFORE EVEN HOLOLIVE. DON'T BRING MORE FUCKING NORMIES INTO THIS INDUSTRY
Can't wait for Hasan to fucking apply for this lmao (Since IM seems to like him). I can't wait to see what dogshit normies apply for that. I hope it's a travesty lol

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
:MozumiPichi:but couldn't she have just asked to be black in the first place? I think it would've been appropriate to have the gen be in pairs: you'd have two lolis, two darkies, and two schizos :dokiSmug:
I remember seeing it mentioned somewhere else that the Vallure girls didn't have any say in their models and Stronny had no idea she was black when she auditioned. She's apologized to her about it numerous times.

Bronze

Hina's on twitch because she had issues with Youtube(youtube hate :PomuAngry: )

Roro made her community choose her pfp. As BD reward. For context, it is her dead corp PL :whatastory:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

😈 Time

Eri explains the origins of her company, a skit comedy group who scouted her

Kei Nyne karaoke with two people idk

Screenshot_20240808-121302.png

httn

Hag enthusiast
:MozumiPichi:but couldn't she have just asked to be black in the first place? I think it would've been appropriate to have the gen be in pairs: you'd have two lolis, two darkies, and two schizos :dokiSmug:
If i remember right Riifu had all the character designs/model art created before she opened auditions. So Shibi likely had no say in it at the time.

Also one of the black members scolded her for calling them "Chocotubers" :Vesper-UNHINGED:

edit: found the timestamps

and choco love

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Sayu made a twitter post shilling one of her friends dating app out of nowhere and everyone thought she was hacked cause it looks like a scam

This surprised her and she proceeded to cope about how she's "normie"

Good luck getting a bunch of vtuber fans to use a dating app. Especially if the intended audience is normies.

A A

TofuEnjoyer

Sayu made a twitter post shilling one of her friends dating app out of nowhere and everyone thought she was hacked cause it looks like a scam

Good luck getting a bunch of vtuber fans to use a dating app. Especially if the intended audience is normies.

A A

Reading the post.. yeah, it does seem very left field from her lol. I'm not surprised everyone thought she got hacked, seems like such a random thing to shill out of nowhere.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Anyone else watching Chirami right now? She's almost hit 3 view, only 10 viewers away (maybe she got raided I have no idea)! Anyways, give my oshi a chance, she's really cool!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hello. Please accept the gift of a wiggly rat:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My oshi goes dumpster diving with her mom!

Also she decided to do a Mickey Mouse Impression and begged us to forget about it!

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

A A

>Says how terminally "Internet ill" people are nowadays.
>Is shilling her friend's dating app

I still kind-of have a mostly positive view of Sayu, but this is retarded. And her being shocked people thought this random, bot-tier ad was her being hacked and then making excuses is even more retarded.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

TofuEnjoyer

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

A A

This is a not-so-subtle hint that her eggs are turning to dust as we speak and she NEEDS a husband.
:smugina:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

A A

We need a "Most self-sabotaging Chuuba" Award next TVA Oscars, and i think Sayu might just be a top contender...

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Muyu and Eimi are getting married (in Stardew Valley)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Capo Miyo trying defeat Promised Consort Radahn

Twtich

Zephyrianna chatting about her upcoming cover

Tomoe Carmine playing Minecraft (VSPM) with Scarlett. They met up with Pillow and were immediately captured into her harem:pomuSalute:

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

A A

I'm glad she's not joining phase but I do enjoy how genuinely stupid Sayu is. I don't consider myself a real fan but there is a charm to her dum
teenytinypankoforeenytinytypos.png

In her elden ring collab with Shiina she just sounds so helpless, confused and ADHD. It's funny and I see why Shiina would want to collab with her. Makes her look like a genius god gamer by comparison.

Top Bottom