"Some of those might be girls. Some of those must be girls... But there's definitely someone in Final Fantasy 14 who's 100% authentic verified certified female... Someone in there out of all the profiles in Final Fantasy 14, definitely there's at least one female in there"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Calli played a preview of all of the tracks on her new album during this unboxing stream, including the new version of SNEAKY-NEAKY-NEAKY or whatever the metal gear song is called. If anyone was wondering if they found a way to make it stop being terrible: they have not.

Some of the other new tracks sound pretty good tho.
Reminder, Lotus Juice heard Sneaking 1: Snake Ain't Getting Revenge and wanted in on that.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Calli played a preview of all of the tracks on her new album during this unboxing stream, including the new version of SNEAKY-NEAKY-NEAKY or whatever the metal gear song is called. If anyone was wondering if they found a way to make it stop being terrible: they have not.

Some of the other new tracks sound pretty good tho.
I remember when she said that the version of Sneaky (I ain't typin the rest of that, even though this is longer) we got WAS the fixed version.
That song was dead long before release and there was never a chance of saving it lol.

Edit: since I haven't posted in a while until now: Calli a cute. Pink woman good.

mismatch

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I remember when she said that the version of Sneaky (I ain't typin the rest of that, even though this is longer) we got WAS the fixed version.
That song was dead long before release and there was never a chance of saving it lol.
Release the pre-"fixed" version, Calli. The world needs it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, right after Universal snuck some money into his pocket.
I choose to believe in the less cynical option. Because it's funnier.

Salado

Void Scribas

Open question for debate: If a vtuber in a corporation/agency/Not an indie is saying “I don't care about the vtuber market, I do what I want” is she telling the truth or not?

Jack Sneed

Retarded Lurker (extra autism edition)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Amemochi Nina about to finish FF7 Disc 2, just before showdown with Hojo.

Yesterday Towa announced her latest guest for her birthday 3D live, VSpo's Tachibana Hinano.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Open question for debate: If a vtuber in a corporation/agency/Not an indie is saying “I don't care about the vtuber market, I do what I want” is she telling the truth or not?
Depends on ones success I'd imagine. Some are in a position to ignore trends, others not so much.
Flavor of the month game? Nah Korone is going to just play some NES game or whatever she feels like.
Streaming? No need, Gura's face alone will make for rent and then some from merch sales. No need to stream.
Even more seriously speaking, Aki basically does what she feels like at this point and she does fine.
So long as views are coming in and things get done, that's what matters as opposed to chasing trending game or hot new meme broadcasting in shorts.

Having said all that, if you have to say you don't care about the market and you'll do what you want. Actions speak louder ya know?

Salado

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>telling friend that I hate watching my oshis playing CA games because they're always awful at it
>seconds later mori says she's gonna play all of the DMC games after she's done with all of the Fromsoft games

RiverBear

>telling friend that I hate watching my oshis playing CA games because they're always awful at it
>seconds later mori says she's gonna play all of the DMC games after she's done with all of the Fromsoft games
View attachment 75404
Bro, your oshi is Mori Calliope

Why you haven't been bullied to commit an hero yet is a miracle already.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
If a had a nickel every time the gringo company Vshojo poached a member of Hololive Japan, I would have 3 nickels, which it is not much but is weird that it happened thrice.
three? there's only the menhera queen (now exited) and kson from Hololive, the other one is Henya from VOMS.

Three is probably poaching from Niji.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
three? there's only the menhera queen (now exited) and kson from Hololive, the other one is Henya from VOMS.

Three is probably poaching from Niji.
Also, unlike the Niji talents, Kson and Miguel weren't poached. Kson had been gone for a year and Miguel was fired.

VSoyBoy

Didnt she just get a breast removal surgery?
Extensive time in hospital means no snacks and eating healthy. :smugpipi:
I see you don't know about the marvels of American hospital catering. Since running a hospital in the US is mostly a profiteering exercise, they will often rent out space on their premises to the highest bidder to sell food to their patients. The highest bidder just always seems to be the most unhealthy fast food you can find. Lot's of hospitals have McDonalds as one of the main food choices.

Salado

200w.gif

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
White woman jumpscare

Rough day for Hololive fans. First Aqua graduates and now we find out Calli is no longer fat. :yagoocry:

I can fix her, I can make her fat again :architect:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
By design vtubers in corpos can't "do what they want"

Top Bottom