"uuuuuuuu"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
White woman jumpscare

Rough day for Hololive fans. First Aqua graduates and now we find out Calli is no longer fat. :yagoocry:

I can't believe this is the revelation that shocks me the most today!

Ensok

Early Adopter
Catching up on Lumi's Red Alert 2 streams. It's impressive she can still manage to win while seemingly unable to understand basic fundamentals ten missions into the game.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
White woman jumpscare

Rough day for Hololive fans. First Aqua graduates and now we find out Calli is no longer fat. :yagoocry:

Inspirational! Big hopes Kirsche will undergo similar transformation

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
White woman jumpscare

FUCK.
:eyehearts:
Glad to see shes gotten thinner. Hopefully she can keep it off, shes swung weight a lot before which is super unhealthy.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Man Kiara has absolute trust in Jenma considering she gave her access to her apartment keys.
Another member of Kiara's harem perhaps?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
White woman jumpscare

have her stand up

Limkin

Man Kiara has absolute trust in Jenma considering she gave her access to her apartment keys.
It's her gf and Kiara was a nepohire

RiverBear

Jenma = Boyfriend
Know that you're supporting a whore KFPcucks

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Ruri is continuing Sonic Rush, now with Adventure

And my favorite 1view is collabing with other people that I really don't know about but I love this hag

Salado

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So uh
Yeah
This is a thing now

Oh wow, someone actually decided to stream the game. I heard it's not exactly good (some sort of Honkai Impact-style gameplay but clunkier), but it's the only Taimanin game on steam so...
Man, I wished she streamed this sooner, especially during when the game fucked up and gave out so many free gems, they had to make the players pay them off via a "gem debt"
Wrong link
It was different game, a gacha called "Taimanin RPG Arena" or something. Game already dead last year (Global version, that is) precisely because of the whole 'gacha gems debt' thingie.

Its not surprising, though. Taimanin got like, several games under their belt, like the Action Taimanin above and the gachas too (one SFW, the other is on R18+ game site so NSFW, iirc)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So uh
Yeah
This is a thing now

:pikayabai:

Edit: Fuck you @Awoogers :Mumei-REE:

No clocks necessary; this stream seems like it's going to be a handful, so having a nice pair of links to it is thematically appropriate.

Also she's probably in danger. She's too Taimanin-coded to have escaped tentacles/dongs of various species this long.

Good luck with the rape Yae Asagi.

:gurawave:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

I've always wanted to experience fighting over who has to fry the meat next or who's hogging the tastier slices for themselves or why the bill is too damn high!

Salado

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You go girl! Get that Japanese bag now that Aqua's graduating! Gotta strike while the iron's hot now that there's demand!

Archive

Top Bottom