"Just because I have a wife, does not mean I'm a lesbian"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Pls no groom the spider dork...:beataniugh:

I'll be real; I deliberately stay away from Amiya in most cases because she is an unironic cinnamon bun and I do not want anything even remotely controversial to be associated with her, ever.

That said, flicking an actual swordsmith vtuber nerd her way? Acceptable contact.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Of course we're sparing Tony Hawk and Calli, they're White, as am I and probably you and the Rra..

Wait.

Are you some kind of Mexican?

Are you a Flip?! Are you both Flips?!

:subarustop:
>he thinks there are whites on TVA

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
> open video
> randomly click ahead
> its a piss drinking segment
:gunpeko:
ok but actually why does every other vtuber seem to have this fetish
It's a pretty common and "taboo" fetish that most women has or wants to partake in with a partner (or simp) because it's something extremely vulnerable and women eat that shit up but will never readily admit it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's a pretty common and "taboo" fetish that most women has or wants to partake in with a partner (or simp) because it's something extremely vulnerable and women eat that shit up but will never readily admit it.
it's cause they're all slightly incontinent and one day bf will realize it, gotta make it sexy :annoyedpippa: But it's not
youbonknme.PNG

You bonk'n me cause I said pee isn't sexy or you bonking me because your oshi pees a lil when she laughs? :smugina:

Last edited:

Bronze

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
It's chatting time.
Isa chatting in 3D

Liora drawing and chatting

Alex playing Hardspace: Shipbreaker (chatting now, the game will be a little later.)

Zephyrianna chatting while working

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
White woman jumpscare

Rough day for Hololive fans. First Aqua graduates and now we find out Calli is no longer fat. :yagoocry:

Unfortunately I already spent my monthly resource for these kinds of comments, see you on the first.
She is very cute and I hope that smile comes from the heart she deserves everything going well and I hope she doesn't drop more cringe, praying for only good producers going her way :pomuLove:

Dohrni is back with more Megaman Power Fighters

God's Strongest Dragoon

How many creator codes are out there that one of this size is liable to be auto deleted without human oversight? Feels fishy from the side of Epic, but the again the robot overlords are currently taking over the world so it could be plausible.
It's fortnite. Doki may be big but there's so many more creators that are much bigger. Hopefully her account got flagged to require investigation against mass reporting now.
When the race war happens we spare Tony Hawk and Mori
f42.jpg

now we find out Calli is no longer fat. :yagoocry:
CALLI.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's nice to see she's probably been drinking less and eating healthier.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That Month of Fire Casualty List at the top of the page was a heck of a way to find out when I woke up this morning. (As if anyone cares about First Stage Production or even knows who they are.)
It would be really funny if no one graduates or is terminated for the rest of the month.

Stunned But Dumb

Flayon dropped a cover yesterday

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
White woman jumpscare

Rough day for Hololive fans. First Aqua graduates and now we find out Calli is no longer fat. :yagoocry:

Don't worry architects, due to the nature of lipid tissue, unless she maintains a healthy diet, avoids alcohol and continues exercise regularly it's only a matter of time.

:architect:time, and the right motivation to eat.

(Also unicorns in shambles, women commit to weight loss when they have a guy in mind)

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
It would be really funny if no one graduates or is terminated for the rest of the month.
:monkeypaw:
Kirsche stops vtubing and begins her fleshies arc.

Don't worry architects, due to the nature of lipid tissue, unless she maintains a healthy diet, avoids alcohol and continues exercise regularly it's only a matter of time.

:architect:time, and the right motivation to eat.

(Also unicorns in shambles, women commit to weight loss when they have a guy in mind)
That guy is Jack Daniels.

Top Bottom