"WAH"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I've always wanted to experience fighting over who has to fry the meat next or who's hogging the tastier slices for themselves or why the bill is too damn high!
You'll also be experiencing what it's like when your autistic programmersocked possible femboy Walmart Futaba catches you at your favorite yakiniku joint with that whore.

:jellySlurs:

Pyhf

Man Kiara has absolute trust in Jenma considering she gave her access to her apartment keys.
Another member of Kiara's harem perhaps?

Her reaction becomes sadder when you know that she's dealt with guys trying to force their way into her apartment that one time and all she can do is cry on video waiting for what's to come..

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
White woman jumpscare

Rough day for Hololive fans. First Aqua graduates and now we find out Calli is no longer fat. :yagoocry:

I dont care, she sounds and acts fat, she has honorary lard in my book.

frz

just random shit elon musk says he will do but he won't. There already are hundred of headlines like this. Starts the outrage when he actually do

In real and actual news, Delutaya announced that she will be joining a corpo. She will be using her current channel and identity and is not graduating.
Picture is in courtesy of /vt/
1722958583033523.jpg

I have something to share with everyone. (I’m sure it’s happy news!)

Although the exact date is not yet determined, I will be joining an agency by the end of the year. Rest assured that my name and appearance will remain the same, so you can think of it as having a company supporting me in my current state.

I have been working independently all this time, but my personal capacity is very limited, and I’ve been mentally exhausted, often accumulating unread messages. Since I started this streaming activity, I’ve been in a constant state of instability.

While joining an agency doesn’t guarantee that all these issues will be resolved 100%, I received an offer from a wonderful agency that will help address my problems and complement my weaknesses and deficiencies. I made this decision to focus on the things I’ve always wanted to do and the dreams I want to achieve.

Many of my fans are very kind-hearted, and I know some might be worried about me joining an agency, so I decided to share this before officially joining. Rest assured, there will be no changes to my current style. Since I have my own pace, I shared in advance that a rigid contract would not be good for my well-being. I, along with my parents and the agency, had thorough discussions.

The agency will take on some of the burdens I’m carrying, allowing me to provide more content (clips, songs, streams) with a lighter load. I hope you see it as a positive thing where the content I provide increases from the current state. I’ve only been able to express my gratitude to everyone in words, and I felt bad for not being able to give back in tangible ways. So, with this opportunity, I’ll tighten up and work hard at my own pace to thank all those who have supported DELUTAYA in a tangible form.

Also, I’ll be discussing this topic in more detail in a members-only stream. (Including my thoughts and future activities.) I hope to convey my feelings and maybe even have a light fan meeting!

Thank you for your support.

*This discussion has been pre-approved to be shared with members and on Fanbox.

*Please refrain from discussing this content externally! I hope you see it as a preliminary notice.
As she's keeping her identity and they offered her a non-rigid, non-restrictive contract, there is a really high chance she's joining Vshojo.
Not really anyone else offer these conditions, even more so a japanese corpo,... at best maybe WACTOR because they are desperate, but even Mikeneko don't want to associate her name with them after joining.

The timeline is also super sus, instead of joining right away, it's "by the end of the year" which could be as far as 4 months away. They might really be waiting for someone to join. Vshojo has potential to do a funny right now and kickstarts their JP branch with Not-aqua, Delutaya & Rica

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mumei's doing a watchalong of her 3d live

Kronii playing What Remains of Edith Finch

Calli is unboxing her new album cd

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
White woman jumpscare

Rough day for Hololive fans. First Aqua graduates and now we find out Calli is no longer fat. :yagoocry:

I don't get it, she's at least a double wide by meat Pippa meat scale.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Void Scribas

just random shit elon musk says he will do but he won't. There already are hundred of headlines like this. Starts the outrage when he actually do

In real and actual news, Delutaya announced that she will be joining a corpo. She will be using her current channel and identity and is not graduating. Courtesy of /vt/
1722958583033523.jpg

Although the exact date is not yet determined, I will be joining an agency by the end of the year.Rest assured that my name and appearance will remain the same, so you can think of it as having a company supporting me in my current state.

I have been working independently all this time, but my personal capacity is very limited, and I’ve been mentally exhausted, often accumulating unread messages. Since I started this streaming activity, I’ve been in a constant state of instability.

While joining an agency doesn’t guarantee that all these issues will be resolved 100%, I received an offer from a wonderful agency that will help address my problems and complement my weaknesses and deficiencies. I made this decision to focus on the things I’ve always wanted to do and the dreams I want to achieve.

Many of my fans are very kind-hearted, and I know some might be worried about me joining an agency, so I decided to share this before officially joining. Rest assured, there will be no changes to my current style. Since I have my own pace, I shared in advance that a rigid contract would not be good for my well-being. I, along with my parents and the agency, had thorough discussions.

The agency will take on some of the burdens I’m carrying, allowing me to provide more content (clips, songs, streams) with a lighter load. I hope you see it as a positive thing where the content I provide increases from the current state. I’ve only been able to express my gratitude to everyone in words, and I felt bad for not being able to give back in tangible ways. So, with this opportunity, I’ll tighten up and work hard at my own pace to thank all those who have supported DELUTAYA in a tangible form.

Also, I’ll be discussing this topic in more detail in a members-only stream. (Including my thoughts and future activities.) I hope to convey my feelings and maybe even have a light fan meeting!

*Please refrain from discussing this content externally! I hope you see it as a preliminary notice.
Because she's keeping her identity and they offered her a non-rigid, non-restrictive contract, there is a really high chance she's joining Vshojo, because ... not really anyone else offer out these things, particular you won't see a japanese corpo doing so... at best maybe 910 inc. because they are desperate, but even Mikeneko don't want to associate her name with them.

And the timeline is super sus, as "by the end of the year" might be december and they might really be waiting for someone to join.
Vshojo has potential to do a funny right now and starts their JP branch with Not-aqua, Delutaya & Rica
If a had a nickel every time the gringo company Vshojo poached a member of Hololive Japan, I would have 3 nickels, which it is not much but is weird that it happened thrice.

RiverBear

In real and actual news, Delutaya announced that she will be joining a corpo. She will be using her current channel and identity and is not graduating. Courtesy of /vt/
1722958583033523.jpg

Although the exact date is not yet determined, I will be joining an agency by the end of the year.Rest assured that my name and appearance will remain the same, so you can think of it as having a company supporting me in my current state.

As she's keeping her identity and they offered her a non-rigid, non-restrictive contract, there is a really high chance she's joining Vshojo.
Not really anyone else offer these conditions, particular I don't see a japanese corpo doing so... at best maybe WACTOR because they are desperate, but even Mikeneko don't want to associate her name with them after joining.

The timeline is also super sus, instead of joining right away, it's "by the end of the year" which could be as far as 4 months away. They might really be waiting for someone to join. Vshojo has potential to do a funny right now and kickstarts their JP branch with Not-aqua, Delutaya & Rica
I thought she wasn't interested in joining a corpo

VShojo never gonna beat the allegations of it being a retirement home

frz

I thought she wasn't interested in joining a corpo

She probs wasn't interested in signing her rights away, using a different persona, dealing with general japanese corpo perm autism or work culture, etc.

Vshojo comes with none of these baggages. If she is really joining them that is. But I can't really think of any other org like this.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Man, I wished she streamed this sooner, especially during when the game fucked up and gave out so many free gems, they had to make the players pay them off via a "gem debt"
Wrong link
I think the one you're talking about the different taimanin game
I checked the steam reviews of the game and apparently this has little to no NSFW and more on the action aspect which is very weird considering that this is from the taimanin franchise

So yeah this is probably not the same game where they deadass made an event where if you don't log in your units will get ntrd and will get pregnant

Which is honestly fucking funny as it is absurd

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Eh, Delu barely counts as an ex-holomem. It is more feeding the "they only hire popular streamers" allegations.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...surely, the next round of VSJ auditions 1-2 years from now won't be a waste of time for its thousands of applicants, right?

RiverBear

...surely, the next round of VSJ auditions 1-2 years from now won't be a waste of time for its thousands of applicants, right?
Hey now, it's not Zen's fault he has a lot of friends
It just so happens those friends are popular ex-Vtubers from other corpos

mismatch

Calli played a preview of all of the tracks on her new album during this unboxing stream, including the new version of SNEAKY-NEAKY-NEAKY or whatever the metal gear song is called. If anyone was wondering if they found a way to make it stop being terrible: they have not.

Some of the other new tracks sound pretty good tho.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If anyone was wondering if they found a way to make it stop being terrible: they have not.

bring in the bau bau remix, top selling single of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom