"I'm gonna eat the Sun! NOM"Dokibird

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Koronesuki

X-Potato

frz

Shioris 3D model turned out fucking great
Her 2d model is already sex incarnate. You just get turned off when she opens her mouth though :smugina:

God's Strongest Dragoon

If this was going to happen, wouldn't it have already happened by now? It seems like either she isn't interested in joining Phase, or Phase isn't interested in her.
All I remember is that Sayu supposedly backed out of that NOA company and she confirmed that she talked with Sakana but they hadn't come to a deal. So she is available but she hasn't outright stated she's not going to Phase. Seeing as how she stated she wanted a good deal since she's really happy with her situation as an indie, an invader position would be the only real possibility since she clearly doesn't want to restart her brand all over again.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rat released a short of her model doing Go-Getters.

Ririsya also released one a couple days ago and got a comment from Calli :sanasmile:

Screenshot_20240803_003553_YouTube.jpg

Stunned But Dumb

Saw this video about Most Controversial Vtubers. For most people here this is a recap episode that very lightly goes over the Marinavt, the events of Hogwarts Legacy, BungoTaiga, and NuxTaku. However it ends with a vtuber named FalterXD who I have never heard of at 21:00. Thought I'd drop it here if anyone else is interested or curious

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Sakana did mention he wanted 3 more invaders. Imagine if the other two are Doki and Sayu. :dokiSmugNew:
obviously it won't happen even though Sayu might join because Doki appears to be more than happy being indie

That only makes her more of a wife

Remember when that past staffer complained about Hololive talents having power over their managers? There's a good chance that it was some staffer that got bitched out by the orange (white) woman.
She addressed this directly when someone asked about it and mentioned Sakana by name during her return stream where she also confirmed she wasn't joining NOA Talent but she and Sakana have already spoken and they couldn't come to an agreement so Phase Invaders isn't happening.

Meme poach begging aside I'm happy she's looking at the bigger picture and not just joining a company to make friends again.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Mint is a pretty big draw for idol vtuber related stuff, so using her to get some attention for the Phase Connect idols is a really good move, and Mint gets to do some idol stuff she loves doing too. Good job, Fishman.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
However it ends with a vtuber named FalterXD who I have never heard of at 21:00. Thought I'd drop it here if anyone else is interested or curious
Taking a cursory glance at his Twitter, he seems like a whiny bitch that spergs daily to hourly about various accounts that "harass" him.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Is this a 3D live or just karaoke? Also fish being bold and trying to compete with Holo head on, good luck my dude.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is this a 3D live or just karaoke? Also fish being bold and trying to compete with Holo head on, good luck my dude.
I think there is enough brand differentiation between Hololive and Phase that they are catering for different audiences, even if on the surface, they're two companies producing vtuber idol content.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The Holo concerts start an hour and 45 minutes after that ends, anyway. Plenty of time to get to the theater for the concert. I wouldn't say it is really competing.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She addressed this directly when someone asked about it and mentioned Sakana by name during her return stream where she also confirmed she wasn't joining NOA Talent but she and Sakana have already spoken and they couldn't come to an agreement so Phase Invaders isn't happening.

Meme poach begging aside I'm happy she's looking at the bigger picture and not just joining a company to make friends again.

she's looking for a GOOD deal. :NOWWELAUGH:
Just remember that this broad somehow ended up paying alimony to her ex, got herself into debt while joining a black company, was about to join a fucking chink scam company, wasted money sponsoring some cosplay event and I don't know what else. She's probably thinking she's some hot shit asking for korone levels of fame deal when she's maybe a tier above hobo roza :ironmousekek: I don't wish her ill but I think she needs someone to slap some sense into her.

Helkar

Sakana continues to push forward on his idol dream. Nice to see, honestly.
And inviting Mint as a special guest is just a good PR move in general, there will most likely be people discovering Phase just because Mint's present in a concert with them. Unhealthy speculaton about her joining as an invader comes as a bonus.

was about to join a fucking chink scam company
Well, that apparently was because she thought she was getting a good deal - good enough for her to knowingly ignore the glowing red signs(as a reminder, in her first announcement of joining a company soon she said, and i quote, "it looks like a scam but it isn't).

And yeah the clip above kinda suggests that she might have a slightly-inflated sense of her own importance.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sakana continues to push forward on his idol dream. Nice to see, honestly.
And inviting Mint as a special guest is just a good PR move in general, there will most likely be people discovering Phase just because Mint's present in a concert with them. Unhealthy speculaton about her joining as an invader comes as a bonus.

Well, that apparently was because she thought she was getting a good deal - good enough for her to knowingly ignore the glowing red signs(as a reminder, in her first announcement of joining a company soon she said, and i quote, "it looks like a scam but it isn't).

And yeah the clip above kinda suggests that she might have a slightly-inflated sense of her own importance.
easy to forget shit companies will promise you the world which can often cause people to overlook flashing neon signs of scammers grifters and cloutchasers.

Sayu is dumb yes but what else is new? She needs to join phase just so she stops being vulnerable to this kinda shit.

Really curious about what the negotiation hang up's are I don't see Sakana making unreasonable demands and i don't see Sayu as dumb enough to outright reject the offer. (she backtracked superhard on NOA which is a good sign despite all the mocking)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm happy she's not wasting an invader slot :shubaIapprob:

Helkar

Sayu is dumb yes but what else is new?
and i don't see Sayu as dumb enough
Uh-huh.

No, seriously, this is obviously pure speculation, but the way i see it, it's entirely possible that "NOA offered me a super-good deal" and "holy shit NOA turned out to be incredibly shady i'm backing off" are two entirely separate events in Sayu's mind.
Which would in turn make her judge any following negotiations based off of the super-good deal she was offered before, making it impossible for any non-scam company to satisfy her wants.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Saw this video about Most Controversial Vtubers. For most people here this is a recap episode that very lightly goes over the Marinavt, the events of Hogwarts Legacy, BungoTaiga, and NuxTaku. However it ends with a vtuber named FalterXD who I have never heard of at 21:00. Thought I'd drop it here if anyone else is interested or curious

Falter was live so I had a quick look. They had 108 viewers, the deadest chat I've ever seen, and the people whose names were visible all sorta looked like weird bot names.

E: The only person who's said anything within an hour was one of his mods. Is this a botted 1view?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Uh-huh.

No, seriously, this is obviously pure speculation, but the way i see it, it's entirely possible that "NOA offered me a super-good deal" and "holy shit NOA turned out to be incredibly shady i'm backing off" are two entirely separate events in Sayu's mind.
Which would in turn make her judge any following negotiations based off of the super-good deal she was offered before, making it impossible for any non-scam company to satisfy her wants.
i did say dumb but not dumb ENOUGH.

She's been through this shit twice now she might be over valuing herself but that's entirely speculation and im not sure why people are insisting that it's the quality of the offer and not something else entirely that's torpedoing negotiations

IDK maybe in the new invaders contract they have to say 10 nice things about fishstick during their debut

Helkar

IDK maybe in the new invaders contract they have to say 10 nice things about fishstick during their debut
Yeah that'd put anybody off.
Regardless, speculation based on zero information is fun, but pure fact is she's not joining now or any time soon, as after new invaders debut, next Phase expansion is probably not coming for a while.

Top Bottom