"Hey guys, does anyone know how to get rid of a tulpa?"Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
clearly, our new investigator is one of wew's many jilted ex-boyfriends.

case closed! break for dinner.

bothyourhouses

If they're an agency vtuber they will almost definitely get in trouble with said agency for putting you up to this, since it would violate their non-disclosure agreement saying they aren't supposed to tell anyone who they are.
Could be they're trying to get their identity "leaked" in a way that's not traceable to them. It's generally in a chuuba's interest to have a known "roommate account" where fans can find them, especially if their agency isn't looking so great right now (e.g. idol), it gives them much more leverage in negotiations. Getting found by a notorious evil doxxing website because your opsec accidentally wasn't quite good enough is a way to do that without it being easy for the agency to call it breach of contract.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Could be they're trying to get their identity "leaked" in a way that's not traceable to them. It's generally in a chuuba's interest to have a known "roommate account" where fans can find them, especially if their agency isn't looking so great right now (e.g. idol), it gives them much more leverage in negotiations. Getting found by a notorious evil doxxing website because your opsec accidentally wasn't quite good enough is a way to do that without it being easy for the agency to call it breach of contract.
There are ways to do that without going through an autistic detective who opens with "it's okay, she said I could do this".

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
especially if their agency isn't looking so great right now (e.g. idol)
But Idol said they could take their IP with them if they leave. I know you were just giving an example, but it's not a great one.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hello all, I'm quite new here. While I'd been somewhat in and out of the Vtuber space since it's introduction, I've recently started to get deeper to unravel a mystery. I know someone who is a Vtuber but not who they are (Not saying who or where), over some time they have teased hints and issued a challenge to figure them out. I had kept my hands out of it for awhile but finally tried my hand at it over the last week, but life calls and I can't put enough time into it anymore to make progress. If it is alright, I'd like to pick the brains of those more familiar. If not, that's fine as well. So we're clear though, they are alright with people working it out, as a few have, but it's just beyond what I can do with what I know.
You are going about this the wrong way. You need to find a vtuber that caters to your autism and rep that vtuber to your vtubing friend. For the sake of example, let's say you decide to watch Lia from Phase Connect. If your friend starts talking about vtubing, you say "oh, sounds like you work nearly as hard as Lia from Phase Connect." If your friend wants you to figure out who she streams as, say if she's not Lia from Phase Connect, you don't care. If your friend asks you what sort of stuff interests you in character design, you tell them that Lia from Phase Connect is peak design. Whatever vtubing stuff they want to do, compare them to Lia from Phase Connect (or whoever you end up watching instead).

Assert dominance and stop being a pussy.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
couple posts in /vt/ will do this just fine, no need for such complications

Bronze

Hime and Lia are dressing to impress on twitch

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't know their voice, unfortunately.
If you don't actually know this person IRL or at least speak to them, then it's probably some zero view just fishing for attention or even someone trying to catfish you by pretending to be whoever you think they are.

Bronze

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

VSoyBoy

Im curious, which team is she cheering on? Also i guess it has its positive to be in vspo because i heard the watchparty perms were pretty hard to get. Not surprising since its organized by some Saudi prince
Allow me to go off for a second. It's not just organized by "some Saudi prince", it's organized by the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia MBS and his government. You know, the guy who essentially admitted to having a critical journalist killed and cut up in an embassy, that guy is in charge of this esports tournament.
Knowing how things are going on the teams side, perms also probably are not hard to get at all and you'll probably be paid to stream it and paid extra to keep quiet about getting paid. There's also a leaked admin guide that includes stipulations on all kinds of things you CAN'T say about the great nation of Saudi Arabia and I assume partnered streamers are held to similar guidelines of conformity.
Fuck MBS, fuck the EWC and ESL by extension.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Pioneer

It's almost time for AZKi's concert! Here are the waiting rooms for the free parts

I've bought a streaming ticket for the evening one, I can't wait :sanasmile:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Allow me to go off for a second. It's not just organized by "some Saudi prince", it's organized by the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia MBS and his government. You know, the guy who essentially admitted to having a critical journalist killed and cut up in an embassy, that guy is in charge of this esports tournament.
Knowing how things are going on the teams side, perms also probably are not hard to get at all and you'll probably be paid to stream it and paid extra to keep quiet about getting paid. There's also a leaked admin guide that includes stipulations on all kinds of things you CAN'T say about the great nation of Saudi Arabia and I assume partnered streamers are held to similar guidelines of conformity.
Fuck MBS, fuck the EWC and ESL by extension.
I dont care man its the best Lan so far concerning apex at the very least. Keep your politsperging elsewhere.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
"I am generally a JP Watcher"

wtf Based Kay Yu?
Kay Yu @BASADO

Apparently not based enough to include the :menhera: queen. Probably afraid of getting sued for :unauthorizedmemes:.

In other news, I think I may have discovered why Raora had to leave Italy:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"I am generally a JP Watcher"

wtf Based Kay Yu?
Kay Yu @BASADO

Something I wish they would do after they get everyone in is go back and redo the EN girls to have more personalized abilities. The JP and ID girls have much more thematically interesting abilities that are more based around them as streamers rather than lore compared to EN.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I dont care man its the best Lan so far concerning apex at the very least. Keep your politsperging elsewhere.
On one hand, I don't like nations sportswashing themselves and trying to buy out the entire esports scene(a very easy thing to do given how big whores 90% of them are). So seeing vtubers shill for it is not great. On the flip side, having a bunch of esports teams and games all spout "we love the gays" while taking money and trying to explain away how they're not hypocrites is quite cathartic. No guys we're REALLY making a difference by subtly influencing the Saudi's by playing tracer.

Any vtuber taking money to shill for them is basically working for the nations propaganda machine. I am not going to list the many crimes of the saudi's but yeah not a great record and it's clear what they're doing with the esports world cup and all the other shit with the Saudi Investment Fund. You may not like it, I don't like it. But.. it's the truth. A more relevant topic then people falling for some guys "plz help me doxx a vtuber I know" post imo

Top Bottom