"AH YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE! DIE!"Otogibara Era

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hello all, I'm quite new here. While I'd been somewhat in and out of the Vtuber space since it's introduction, I've recently started to get deeper to unravel a mystery. I know someone who is a Vtuber but not who they are (Not saying who or where), over some time they have teased hints and issued a challenge to figure them out. I had kept my hands out of it for awhile but finally tried my hand at it over the last week, but life calls and I can't put enough time into it anymore to make progress. If it is alright, I'd like to pick the brains of those more familiar. If not, that's fine as well. So we're clear though, they are alright with people working it out, as a few have, but it's just beyond what I can do with what I know.
I'm a little wary of this being a disguised personal army request, but even if you're being honest here you're going to have to give us something to work with, at the very least.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't wish Erina doxed but I will admit there is a powerful gremlin inside of me that wants her to be revealed as the youngest Phase talent or something similar just so I can forever taunt members of this forum for calling her this.
"I don't want her doxxed ....Unless"

What we do have would indicate that she is in competition for Uruka to be the youngest one in Phase unless Hina is like 12 or some shit

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hello all, I'm quite new here. While I'd been somewhat in and out of the Vtuber space since it's introduction, I've recently started to get deeper to unravel a mystery. I know someone who is a Vtuber but not who they are (Not saying who or where), over some time they have teased hints and issued a challenge to figure them out. I had kept my hands out of it for awhile but finally tried my hand at it over the last week, but life calls and I can't put enough time into it anymore to make progress. If it is alright, I'd like to pick the brains of those more familiar. If not, that's fine as well. So we're clear though, they are alright with people working it out, as a few have, but it's just beyond what I can do with what I know.
1722628078582.png

You lost or somethin' buddy?
I'm a little wary of this being a disguised personal army request, but even if you're being honest here you're going to have to give us something to work with, at the very least.
Most definitely is, I say let him blab and then we'll decide.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Clueless Investigator

That's quite understandable, I just wanted to clear it first as I recognize how off it sounds from the outside perspective. I'm going to give it a bit longer to ensure there's not an issue with it and if all is good will give what I think is safe to offer. It isn't anything too personal, as an overview I have the following: Nationality, nation they/their agency works in, broad subscriber numbers, broad stream viewer numbers, what content I know they do, the vague hints towards their model, some very vague mentions of colleagues, and known dates they streamed. I think it is enough to identify to someone in the know, but not enough to cause trouble. I can omit anything deemed too much. As an aside, could you elaborate what personal army refers to? It sounds like a form of online brigading but not heard it before.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If your true and honest then you have nothing to fear.

if you want us to dox some retard for you fuck off while your ahead.

Clueless Investigator

The username is very accurate.
I'm quite self-aware that I'm on the outside looking in, but if I was going to get seriously into the scene it would be to support this person.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That's quite understandable, I just wanted to clear it first as I recognize how off it sounds from the outside perspective. I'm going to give it a bit longer to ensure there's not an issue with it and if all is good will give what I think is safe to offer. It isn't anything too personal, as an overview I have the following: Nationality, nation they/their agency works in, broad subscriber numbers, broad stream viewer numbers, what content I know they do, the vague hints towards their model, some very vague mentions of colleagues, and known dates they streamed. I think it is enough to identify to someone in the know, but not enough to cause trouble. I can omit anything deemed too much. As an aside, could you elaborate what personal army refers to? It sounds like a form of online brigading but not heard it before.
That's enough to give some ideas and if you know their voice you would be able to ID them. You can search for a lot of that easily and stuff like what languages a Vtuber is known to speak would help. Think twice before you share this persons ID online because you can't take it back.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Pink bear is playing funny surgery game Runescape

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
As an aside, could you elaborate what personal army refers to? It sounds like a form of online brigading but not heard it before.
"Not Your Personal Army" is an phrase originating back in the day from imageboards like 4chan and later adopted around the internet with (pseudo-)anonymous communities. "Personal Army Requests" are a type of post made by "newfags" to communities asking for said community to put in the legwork for their raid/doxing request. Typically asking these sites to do this gets you the "Not your personal army" response followed by some mockery because these communities aren't a resource to do all of your homework for you. We're people with our own interests and lives, too.

frz

So if I'm reading this right. You want people to find a vtuber for you. You will be able to connect the person to their irl identity, but the people here won't know and you don't expect to really give anything back?

Personal army means you are ordering people to do shit and expect them to obediently follow you without asking questions or rewards. There is a thing called quid pro quo.
If you want the irl identity hidden then go to reddit rather than here.
That's enough to give some ideas and if you know their voice you would be able to ID them. You can search for a lot of that easily and stuff like what languages a Vtuber is known to speak would help. Think twice before you share this persons ID online because you can't take it back.
Doesn't sound like he will. He just want to know the vtuber persona without providing anything id related beside nationality.
If they plan to reveal the identity they would have gone like "I know this fucking bitch and I'm here to expose her ass." rather than "I just want to find out who they are and support them". The motive tells alot lolw.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah this is odd, with all those lining up, unless its some Japanese broad with Nijisanji that should be more than enough to know who it is

Bronze

You can get into the vtubers... by watching Hikanari Hina from Phase connect :shubaIapprob: She just went live.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She will not have sex if you akasupa, bro

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

JusticeDog

Bronze

Give bear her play button youtube(Or Riku) :PomuAngry:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
What we do have would indicate that she is in competition for Uruka to be the youngest one in Phase unless Hina is like 12 or some shit
In the clip in my previous post Erina said that she was not the youngest in gen 2. (I would guess that either Panko, Remi, or both are younger.) They also implied that the youngest member is in gen 1. (I would guess this is Uruka.) The clip was from before gen 3, so there may or may not be younger members in gen 3.
If your true and honest then you have nothing to fear.

if you want us to dox some retard for you fuck off while your ahead.
:pankosmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How much you guys wanna bet that this dude and his mystery waifu are SEA vermin?

Clueless Investigator

"Not Your Personal Army" is an phrase originating back in the day from imageboards like 4chan and later adopted around the internet with (pseudo-)anonymous communities. "Personal Army Requests" are a type of post made by "newfags" to communities asking for said community to put in the legwork for their raid/doxing request. Typically asking these sites to do this gets you the "Not your personal army" response followed by some mockery because these communities aren't a resource to do all of your homework for you. We're people with our own interests and lives, too.
I see. That's quite fair, I wouldn't expect people to go out of their way for something like this, more hoping someone might know off the top of their head.
I don't know their voice, unfortunately. I've been searching by each of these, but I haven't been able to get them all to line up. Coming here was a bit of a hail mary.
So if I'm reading this right. You want people to find a vtuber for you. You will be able to connect the person to their irl identity, but the people here won't know and you don't expect to really give anything back?

Personal army means you are ordering people to do shit and expect them to obediently follow you without asking questions or rewards. There is a thing called quid pro quo.
If you want the irl identity hidden then go to reddit rather than here.

Doesn't sound like he will. He just want to know the vtuber persona without providing anything id related beside nationality.
If they plan to reveal the identity they would have gone like "I know this fucking bitch and I'm here to expose her ass." rather than "I just want to find out who they are and support them". The motive tells alot lolw.
You're asking me to reveal their personal account? If that's what it would take then I'll take your advice and check elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom