"reverb fart noise That's entertainment. fart fart fart fart fart fart now -THIS- is streaming!"Harry Macchia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

stassy

I'm going to respond the same way.

With her streaming schedule? Where's the kid?
Same thing about Nayuta, who must have a schedule so packed that I don't know where she can even fit a husband in, and again why would she have to stream to vent her frustrations when you have someone to use as a ragdoll in those needing time, unless there is a divorced/traveling away/living separate ala rushia scenario
At least now she is in better mood
image.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
NGL, the Loki series is awesome. The writing is great, the themes are progressive and makes sure that everyone is represented in a better light. Best live action Marvel series. Way better than Agents of SHIELD and The Punisher.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
NGL, the Loki series is awesome. The writing is great, the themes are progressive and makes sure that everyone is represented in a better light. Best live action Marvel series. Way better than Agents of SHIELD and The Punisher.
if your gonna baitpost at least make it on topic.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
MCU died when phase 3 ended

Archive of Mumei's unarchived karaoke

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Archive
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Which one is becoming the abuser?

According to the rrats, it's Sigrid.
I'm laughing my ass off this because I follow them for a very long time and for almost 3 years as a viewer, I never saw said abuse, even the clips sound like a seanig trying to push a narrative.
And if Bird was really abused I don't think she would do that against her will, at least not without sounding distressed, she is not of the smart kind but is a sweet person.
Good luck to them, statistics be damned. 🌈
Ami is great, but the true roommate-waifu is Sleepy.
You say that but you never posted Sleepy tits, I think we'll need something a bit more convincing to defend your claim. :NinaWave:

niggaphil

Archive of Mumei's unarchived karaoke
The good thing about this unarchived karaoke is: Nolan has been shadowbanned, and you wont be able to see his LMAO shitpost in Mumei Karaoke

:pippafuckyeah:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

In 5 hours Rica has an intersting collab with Delutaya

frz

No, an early meme about her was that she was wheelchair bound because some anons swore they heard her wheelchair on stream
Tbf she talked about breaking her leg walking down the stairs IIRC, her body is fragile as fuck and it doesn't help the rumour.
Why are you saying I'm baitposting? I ain't like you.
Allow me to demonstrate:
Early marvel is just as bad as current day marvel, the difference is there is no great actor to masks the stupid plot.
Take the avengers for example: Loki, someone strong enough to take the whole of avengers, was reduced to a thanos minion.
Ok I can ignore that, because he is now weak and useless. He resorts to using deceit and turns one against another in the earlier part of the movie, only to forget about it and run head first into soloing hulk and ironman???? So much for the master of illusion and disguise.
His master plan? Summon some more thanos minions. And he only specifically summon the fodder and not a single strong underling of thanos? The batman vs superman movie has the same plot, but they at least summoned amargeddon which took on the entire justice league team, instead of some storm troopers, who were killed by fucking hawkeye arrows, honestly I doubt they stand a chance against the american military with bullets and rockets if they cant even endure arrows.

The avenger movie was an incredibly weak and bad movie, but it is carried by the charms of Tom Hiddleston and Robert Downey Jr. And the same can be said for most of marvel phase 1-3, bad movies with forgetable plot and villains masked by one liners and charming actors.

Salado

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
i didn’t watch Mumeis unarchived karaoke, did she bring up Marvel or something. Why are we talkin ‘bout it in this thread?

Anyways heres a clip about NoeFure

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
On the topic of Korone / hag rrats: One thing to think about is the fact that children are dumb as shit, and can't keep their mouths shut. Could you imagine being a kid and your mum is the famous youtube funny dog girl (or other vtuber of your choice)? The whole school would know about it by the end of the day. Or maybe young Japanese kids don't even watch vtubers, I dunno.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tbf she talked about breaking her leg walking down the stairs IIRC, her body is fragile as fuck and it doesn't help the rumour.

Allow me to demonstrate:
Early marvel is just as bad as current day marvel, the difference is there is no great actor to masks the stupid plot.
Take the avengers for example: Loki, someone strong enough to take the whole of avengers, was reduced to a thanos minion.
Ok I can ignore that, because he is now weak and useless. He resorts to using deceit and turns one against another in the earlier part of the movie, only to forget about it and run head first into soloing hulk and ironman???? So much for the master of illusion and disguise.
His master plan? Summon some more thanos minions. And he only specifically summon the fodder and not a single strong underling of thanos? The batman vs superman movie has the same plot, but they at least summoned amargeddon which took on the entire justice league team, instead of some storm troopers, who were killed by fucking hawkeye arrows, honestly I doubt they stand a chance against the american military with bullets and rockets if they cant even endure arrows.

The avenger movie was an incredibly weak and bad movie, but it is carried by the charms of Tom Hiddleston and Robert Downey Jr. And the same can be said for most of marvel phase 1-3, bad movies with forgetable plot and villains masked by one liners and charming actors.
Who the fuck cares about Marvel movies in 2024? I watch vtubers because pop culture has turned into homogenized, boring shit like the Marvel movies. Let's go back to girls pretending to be anime women, thanks.

1722580939163.png

Alchemyth

Who the fuck cares about Marvel movies in 2024? I watch vtubers because pop culture has turned into homogenized, boring shit like the Marvel movies. Let's go back to girls pretending to be anime women, thanks.
You forget this is a thing that happened:
hololive-x-Marvel-1471976832.jpg
With Marvel on the decline, you can bet that they'll be doing something similiar in the future, at least in Japan.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I was wondering if she got bonked for not disclosing properly during her last Fortnite stream, seems like they could be pretty serious/autistic about it. I'm not willing to go through the entire VOD to see if she mentioned her creator code though so you can just add this to the rrat pile.

(from https://sac.epicgames.com/en-US/overview)
So yes, they are extremely autistic about it. But generally they'll let the person know they messed up and how they messed up. They did this a lot for the old support a creator podium and even then no one ever lost a code for those because at the end of the day no matter how obviously scummy it was placed so long as it wasn't on the mainpage for custom maps epic didn't care. If this is sounding confusing and contradictory in that they are very autistic about what they want for SAC but also don't care overly much so long as it doesn't look good on the face. Yes. Hence why I figured this is a mass report or automod and maybe a 1% chance of a rogue investigator.
Skimming the vod, I don't see any branding but also I don't see her shilling her code. I'd watch it in detail to be sure but I can not tolerate fortnite without being paid to do so.

Also unrelated to my fornite ptsd, Babylon 5/Farscape are the best sci-fi series from the golden era. Simple as.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine caring about capeshit in 2024

frz

View attachment 75017
Idk i saw opportunity to bait and I went for it.
On the topic of Korone / hag rrats: One thing to think about is the fact that children are dumb as shit, and can't keep their mouths shut. Could you imagine being a kid and your mum is the famous youtube funny dog girl (or other vtuber of your choice)? The whole school would know about it by the end of the day. Or maybe young Japanese kids don't even watch vtubers, I dunno.
You says as if other vtubers never interact with kids in their entire life. Siblings, cousins exists and there are many stories of them exposing said vtuber to family. Who would forget mona little brother superchatting her.
Asian doesnt brag to outsiders. Even for the kids.

The main rrat is divorced with husband taking custody anyway Im just making shit up.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Apparently some shit going on between a couple vtubers named Lina and Luna:

A
etzcsf.jpg

The doc:

A
1zpq5y.jpg

I ain't readin' all this gay shit. Best guess what it's about: gay shit.

Ding
jcger6.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

A
etzcsf.jpg

The doc:

A
1zpq5y.jpg

I ain't readin' all this gay shit. Best guess what it's about: gay shit.

Ding
jcger6.jpg

For those who arent aware, Asahi Lina was long believed to be Hector Marcan, friend of Byuu, whose suicide letter blamed the farms in spite of his thread being fucking dead and mostly filled with posts thinking he wasnt that much of a sperg and that his orbiters were more annoying than him
This little drama with this Luna person finally confirmed what many people thought obvious but still needed the tiny bit of definite proof that Hector Marcan was the tranny Mac M1 linux Vtuber

Heres the farms thread with more info

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1722583889322.png

Callout posts and not streaming, name a more iconic duo.

Top Bottom