"Hug me Ina. Hug me purisu Ina!"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

I'm going to respond the same way.

With her streaming schedule? Where's the kid?
If she is really 38 her "kid" is 20 years old by now.
Other rrat being 28. Then the kid can be as old 13 and hardly need babysitting. But a nanny/babysitter is not outside of her budget
- If anything her stream schedule actually looks like someone who has a family.
She streams everyday from 12 pm to 7 pm then stop streaming for 2 hours then stream again from 9pm - 1 am
- you can tell she started streaming after lunch. Stop streaming for dinner then starts streaming again after dinner.
- idk but this stream schedule actually screams motherhood for me, I don't think any other holo has this streaming schedule.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Other rrat being 28. Then the kid can be as old 13 and hardly need babysitting. But a nanny/babysitter is not outside of her budget
She streams everyday from 12 pm to 7 pm then stop streaming for 2 hours then stream again from 9pm - 1 am
- you can tell she started streaming after lunch. Stop streaming for dinner then starts streaming again after dinner.
- idk but this stream schedule actually screams motherhood for me, I don't think any other holo has this streaming schedule.
or a single neet that cooks for herself. I know western whores have convinced you that men of wö cannot cook at all, but it would take a normal person to prepare a meal and then eat it 2 hours. And im talking a proper meal.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
or a single neet that cooks for herself. I know western whores have convinced you that men of wö cannot cook at all, but it would take a normal person to prepare a meal and then eat it in 2 hours. And im talking a proper meal.
She does love food and live frugally, the only option would be cooking for yourself.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Didn't Korone used to do endurance streams, like 12+ hours, fairly often?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Didn't Korone used to do endurance streams, like 12+ hours, fairly often?

Taught that little runt to fend for himself.

frz

Didn't Korone used to do endurance streams, like 12+ hours, fairly frequently?
Please provide time period and example.
There are things like summer camp, holiday, staying at grandparent house, etc you know.
Also if she is actually divorced the kid could be at the ex-husband home during the time
:calihalloween:
Elementary schools also offer lunch so she technically can stream morrning -> night time then eat dinner.

If the kid is in middle school+, commute 2 hours on train to school and have club activity they can leave the house as early as 5 am and return as late as 9 pm.
Bonus point if in baseball club then they dont even come home.

Also if the 38 rrat is true the kid could have just fucked off to a dormitory.

The kid came home recently so she has been avoiding 12 hour streams.
or a single neet that cooks for herself. I know western whores have convinced you that men of wö cannot cook at all, but it would take a normal person to prepare a meal and then eat it 2 hours. And im talking a proper meal.
Yes but that wouldnt be funny :wah:

----
My favorite example is all of SMOK girls has experienced baby fever, even the tomboy subaru after fuwamoco joined. But korone doesnt because she already had one

Last edited:

Negzana

I'm going to respond the same way.

With her streaming schedule? Where's the kid?
IIRC rrats are she was divorced. I'd imagine it wasn't good for the husband or kid to wake up in the middle of the night because Miyasuke is yelling WOWOWOWOW while playing some 30 year old game.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
There are things like summer camp, holiday, staying at grandparent house, etc you know.
Also if she is actually divorced the kid could be at the ex-husband home during the time
Elementary schools also offer lunch so she technically can stream morrning -> night time then eat dinner.
There are various factor

1722563157400.png

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

If the kid is in middle school+, commute 2 hours on train to school and have club activity they can leave the house as early as 5 am and return as late as 9 pm.

----
My favorite example is all the girls she hang out with in holo has experienced baby fever, even the tomboy subaru. But korone doesnt because she already had one.
VietYamanba when it comes to make up rrats on spot

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wasnt the "has kid rrat" only started because of her age anyways

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
1722564381672.png

I hope this fag shits himself again so that the rest of the bitches still watching him would see him as the hack he is
death to philipines

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Wasnt the "has kid rrat" only started because of her age anyways
I remember it being because of the shotgun marriage rrat. So it went:
  1. Shotgun marriage because of pregnancy out of highschool (could be in college as well);
  2. Divorce and loses custody of the kid, extra rrat of "not being mentally well enough to raise them";
  3. Go back to living with her mom, starts boxing, streams on Nico, earns an audience;
  4. Becomes Korone at the high age of 33?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

"Hey Cecilia, let's have a tea party together! What's your favorite kind of tea?!" :sanasmile:

"Oh by the way we're gonna rip off your head and use it as the teapot" :guraeating:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

My favorite whore is fighting Mogh to get into the DLC. :pomuLove:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Sporg

Speaking of schedules, I don't remember the exact times, but someone once posted a summary of what hours each EN talents had streamed (this was probably before Advent joined) and IIRC while everyone else could occasionally show up here and there depending on streams going long, collabs with other time zones, etc., Fauna was the only one that had an 8 hour or so period each day where she apparently never streamed under any circumstances.

niggaphil

----
My favorite example is all of SMOK girls has experienced baby fever, even the tomboy subaru after fuwamoco joined. But korone doesnt because she already had one
Instead of rrating and schzioposting about Korone, you should promote some Vietnam Vtubers :

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Archive
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Which one is becoming the abuser?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My god you fags get triggered over some of the stupidest things imaginable :selenpointandlaugh: So much for this site being full of people who aren't 101% spergs.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Top Bottom