"No please! Don't cry! You can laugh at my drawings but don't cry! Does it scare you?"Meloco Kyoran

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I like this random Minecraft autist. Very cute.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
@Zyklon Mag
@Slutpuppies
@superduper

We will miss you dearly and will always be happy to have you for a visit if you have some spare time between thirstposting sessions with your fellow femanons.

Edit: Has a dear, departed friend already found that place, or is there a FemNolan?

View attachment 74764

Keeps posting all through the chat history like a wild Nolan on Discord, too.

Lmao, they probably have a "kill nijisisters on sight" policy, at least here you just migo me :makotomisaki:

VSoyBoy

The First Stage Production boys will be hosting a Valorant tournament with 5 teams on August 11th and they invited males from all over to join them. So far it's the 5 FSP boys, 9 Nijis, 4 Stars, 1 Neo-Porte and Shoto. 5 additional players will be announced in the future.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Have you thought about not posting publicly about them on your twitter account, Shiina?
Maybe in another year, but this is an improvement over sharing unflattering details :shiinastare:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya playing Storyteller.

And Chiaki playing Simulacra in 30 minutes.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Salado

Total Trucker Dead*

(The spics ones)

Eureka

RevineMilith is live and is going to rewrite her totally normal fanfics she wrote in the past.

Stunned But Dumb

Mercy Modiste of VAllure has hit 10k

She'll be playing more Wild Arms tonight

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not sure if she got hit again but this is a bad sign

Damn, she's gonna be dead from a car accident before I get to slam her car with my car

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This guy has absolutely no meaningful takes of his own, he just keeps rerolling new opinions until he lands on one Twitter likes. It's really pathetic.
Merry doesn't really have a personality beyond "please like me." You could see it in his comics, where the entire shtick every time was "this is a thing you like, right?" Or some other attempt to pander with blatant waifus and "feels". Never a clever punchline or anything really to say, just fishing for likes and retweets.

And now he's doing the same thing in the VTuber space. Just empty pleas into the crowd to be loved, with nothing to offer of substance.

It's as sad as it is aggravating to sit through.

Salado

God's Strongest Dragoon

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Kalion

:)
In case you ever wonder why your vtuber is sick, tired, and generally feeling unhealthy at all times:

A

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In case you ever wonder why your vtuber is sick, tired, and generally feeling unhealthy at all times:

A

This stems from a general inability/lack of interest to cook.

Bronze

Salado

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

A

Someone's going to get a fix on her location with that image alone.

Top Bottom