"I hate dinosaurs! That's a lie, they don't know I'm autistic in this game"Zumi Dokumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Well she may lose a part of her old fanbase, but she will pick up some ntr fans in the exchange.
Why would she want @MerelyTourist as a fan? He can't even afford a bath!
TVA for male vtubers.
Ah, there you go my single friends. Have Proctor do an Elysium crossover so you can get the crazy fujo bitch of your dreams :love:

Clip tax: Ember says Sakana is a "big" boss, everyone immediately starts :architect:-posting

I get Sakana started the whole "Ember is a big eater" running gag, but her roommate doesn't look fat at all

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Natsumi has figured out there is a walk buttun for sisyphus progress seems to be accelerating

The game crashed she'll get him next time boys

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Nerissa went to buy a yukata and got shamed by the saleswoman for wanting it sewn to make it easy to put on.

Salado

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
I get Sakana started the whole "Ember is a big eater" running gag, but her roommate doesn't look fat at all
I looked it up and my immersion is utterly ruined, fuck you fishman

niggaphil

Shiori looks really cute in this, almost makes you forget how unhinged she is

almost

The only important event about this Shiori 1st year anniversary is: Nolan get shadowbanned by Shiori :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

I just stumbled this on Twixter and for all the things she has done my heart still aches man.

What was this? Account is gone.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Merry apologied for taking a dump on his Argie fans.

An Apology,
Recently I made a tweet warning youtube streamers about trolls who misuse VPN's to gift hundreds of memberships at the cost of a few dollars, by taking advantage of the exchange rate of ARS.

It is a big regret that this tweet was incredibly poorly worded, in that it was warning people about superchat's sent using ARS in general, which came across like I didn't want Argentinian fans to be acknowledged.

Overall, it came across as ignorant and uninformed.I am very sorry for that.

I have taken the time to read messages from Argentinian vtuber fans, and I understand now that getting to support their oshi is very important to them, and that my tweet hurt their feelings, as it felt like I was putting down their support.

It was never my intention to hurt anyone's feelings, and I should not have said such a thing.

VTubing is a beautiful thing, and all should feel welcome to be a vtuber or a vtuber fan, regardless of economic circumstances. I am sad that I caused people to feel their support is "not enough" due to my poor choice of words.
Archive

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

Shioriha Ruri continuing Blue Archive Volume 5 Chapter 1 at 7PM JST.

VSpo's Kaga Sumire remembering her chuuni days.

"I have no shame anymore."

Lize Helesta playing the part time game as if it's a horror game.

Leveret clipped Riot Music's Matsunaga Iori parts of the second Vtuber Singing King with a bit from her watchalong. Quite a long clip and took some effort.

She finished second to Fuji Aoi.

USS IOWA

What was this? Account is gone.
This was about when Miguel joined a Rust server with NND streamers and she got told to go aways cause she's an evil spirit and she started crying because of it.
Here's a thread about it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Wonder if her parents are coming with her. They moved in with her, right?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan's announcement is that she's aiming for a new world record of the "Largest sentence formed using packaged food," by trying to spell "Shishiro Botan" with a ton of cup ramen packages. She'll be working with Nissin who will provide the venue and cup ramen for it:
45789325.png

Google TL of the details and her thoughts (Applications will start today and last 3 days):
326798842.png
3569824.png

She talked about feeling grateful at the fact that Holo has gotten so big, they can even attempt something like this. But that also comes with a pressure and responsibility to answer the high expectations people have, so she wants to do her best and make sure everyone that joins has fun. The staff at Cover were also feeling stressed cause this is the first time they've had to do a project like this. The team working on it started out small, then became a lot bigger as they realized there's a lot more to do than they thought.

World records are bullshit and I think part of her knows that but still, it's sweet that she's using her reach to do something unique with her fans like this. It's also something she's wanted to do for a while so I hope it goes well.
(Quick google search showed that the current record was this group in India with 10,005 cans of Pringles.)

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing

Marine 3D Live is Live now Opening with Marine and Kobo.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

An Apology,
Recently I made a tweet warning youtube streamers about trolls who misuse VPN's to gift hundreds of memberships at the cost of a few dollars, by taking advantage of the exchange rate of ARS.

It is a big regret that this tweet was incredibly poorly worded, in that it was warning people about superchat's sent using ARS in general, which came across like I didn't want Argentinian fans to be acknowledged.

I have taken the time to read messages from Argentinian vtuber fans, and I understand now that getting to support their oshi is very important to them, and that my tweet hurt their feelings, as it felt like I was putting down their support.

It was never my intention to hurt anyone's feelings, and I should not have said such a thing.

VTubing is a beautiful thing, and all should feel welcome to be a vtuber or a vtuber fan, regardless of economic circumstances. I am sad that I caused people to feel their support is "not enough" due to my poor choice of words.
Archive

fitting hes a dog vtuber being a bitch is in his nature.

bothyourhouses

I heard even native japanese people would have to study a bit to pass N1 because at that level the vocabulary is very specific and technical
Yes and no. There's some slightly obscure vocabulary and a lot of it is about obscure grammar rules, so it depends if you're the kind of person who notices whether a sentence is slightly wrong or not. JLPT is purely listening and reading so it's pretty artificial as a measure of Japanese ability, someone who passes N1 might be good at Japanese or they might just have studied the test and not actually be able to speak.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

An Apology,

Archive

Greatest Argentine victory since they held the Falklands, sorry Malvinas for all of 10 weeks back in 82'

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

An Apology,

Archive

Merryweather not being a stupid FAG challenge: IMPOSSIBLE.

Just remember: this FAG scored with Italian Vtuber Sensation Raora Panthera. It just means one thing: Italians have very low standards for a mate. If a retarded FAG like Merry had a chance with Raora then that means any one in this forum can (except @MerelyTourist, he's a stinky cuck and Italians at least don't mate with cucks let alone those that don't take a bath).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Greatest Argentine victory since they held the Falklands, sorry Malvinas for all of 10 weeks back in 82'
The greatest Argentine victory was getting all the skilled immigrants that decided to call Argentina home after WWII.

Top Bottom