"Hahaha, Aki-copter go! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"Aki Rosenthal

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

The VShojo JP Application deadline has been extended a week to put it in line with the EN deadline. One week left to get your Applications in.

U-San is collaborating with one of the big three Konbini chains in Japan.

Teams for the NijiEN Switch Sports tournament. Good spread, at least one from almost every gen. The usual ones are still missing (Kotoka, Kunai etc.)

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Gonna leave this here, because I don't think anybody's noticed or said anything about this place. Right now it doesn't seem like anything particularly interesting, but I figure it is worth sharing as it is a Holostars-themed offshoot of NYFCO, AKA where all the NYFCO sisters disappeared to. I saw talk of it months ago but only recently did people on 4chan share the link.
https://elysium.baby/
Notably, the site is not really a direct copy of NYFCO as, while there is a comment section, the admin does their (most likely her) best to keep the site schizo-free. Doesn't mean she succeeds, but it is slightly better in that regard. Also, a lot of the fans there are women due to it being Stars-themed, so as a site with an open dox discussion policy and being an offshoot of a major drama forum it could easily be regarded as TVA for male vtubers.

This is literally TVA but for femanons.

Can't wait for the 4chan x Tumblr-tier shipping.
Yeah the website feels like Holostars themed TVA on steroids, but filled with people who have no usernames and no profile pictures making it so easy to samefag for gayop bullshit. I don't want to see another fanfic bs or them flirting with each other after reading it and end up getting a ray of sunlight that gave me vampiric blisters after visiting nyfco's comment section months ago.
And you didn't specify if those Flips were female.

:certifiedproctormoment:
What if those Flip females turned out to have received sex change surgery from Thailand?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Pharmacists are actually pretty helpful. If you take a bunch of medications or have specific medical conditions that can affect taking medication, they'll let you know when is optimal to take your medications. As someone else said before, they also check a doctor prescribing medications hasn't made a mistake with the medication they've given you. And if you have any issues with medication, they're a good place to call for instructions and advice.
Yeah my parents (BOTH AT THE SAME TIME) were recently diagnosed with OLD and now are on several medications we have a pharmacist like a 20 minute walk away with excellent bus / transport access.

They have been monumentally helpful with not just sorting the medications and also giving advice and little tricks that has helped others swallow the larger pills and extra exercises and foods that help supplement the meds and ones that interfere.
Holy shit you guys are mind broken by the ntr things. You still haven't stopped lmao.

Most of the outrage on 4chan are not from actual phase viewers but dramafags/legal mindset fans. They got a taste for it after nijisanji. Now they hunt dramas from hololive and phase too.

Despite their reputation, phase has been relatively "clean" recently. Either that or most people doesn't watch phase anyway. This one you can infer the content just from the thumbnail and stream title. So it was the perfect storm.
did people just forget fishman basically told Pippa to clean it up a little and because he had a point Pippa complied Lia too i think. Phase can still be out there but yeah they more or less cleaner now.I also remember the incessant bitching the tards HERE and on VT were about it too.
View attachment 74736
She says hello and good job, by the way. And she thought you were an ass doctor, for some reason.
Prostate is our one contribution to the world.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Wtf happened to this forum? Phase bad in general thread? Is this bizarro world? Did proctor release some kind of airborne pathogen into the HVAC system and groundwater?
The shock of Subaru getting pregnant.

I hope her "IMPREGNATE ME!" is in random.txt rotation somewhere.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Gonna leave this here, because I don't think anybody's noticed or said anything about this place. Right now it doesn't seem like anything particularly interesting, but I figure it is worth sharing as it is a Holostars-themed offshoot of NYFCO, AKA where all the NYFCO sisters disappeared to. I saw talk of it months ago but only recently did people on 4chan share the link.
https://elysium.baby/
Notably, the site is not really a direct copy of NYFCO as, while there is a comment section, the admin does their (most likely her) best to keep the site schizo-free. Doesn't mean she succeeds, but it is slightly better in that regard. Also, a lot of the fans there are women due to it being Stars-themed, so as a site with an open dox discussion policy and being an offshoot of a major drama forum it could easily be regarded as TVA for male vtubers.
@Zyklon Mag
@Slutpuppies
@superduper

We will miss you dearly and will always be happy to have you for a visit if you have some spare time between thirstposting sessions with your fellow femanons.

Edit: Has a dear, departed friend already found that place, or is there a FemNolan?

Screenshot_20240730-080812 (1).png

Keeps posting all through the chat history like a wild Nolan on Discord, too.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Salado

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Iori fucking around and immediately finding out by being a disgusting NTRYamanba is pure schadenfreude, especially when she tries to cope by saying she wanted to be "unique and creative". How did she think this was going to turn out any other way? You don't have to be a seething unicorn to be immediately disgusted and put off by the worst "fetish" ever invented, you just have to be a normal person.
If a brown skinned vtuber whitewashes her model, does that count as NTR?
:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:

im actually using flip sorcery on you if rin is a flip i fucking swear to everything that is holy
LOL like that's a thing. All the sorcery you Flips know is how to magically make your salary disappear every payday.

Could be wrong, but international studies is the one in regards to like diplomacy right? She was studying to become a diplomat? Imagine an alternate timeline where she didn't get into Hololive and was the diplomat assigned with appeasing China and keeping any invasion onto Australia at bay :gloomiLaugh:
Who would want to invade Australia, seriously!?!? That place is so ass-backwards bad that the wildlife is their best defense for any invaders. Have you seen the size of their insects?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

July has come to a end and the tithe to the reaper must be paid

Salado

Ayo?
Muscle snake is releasing a cover in 7hs!

Bronze

A lot of phase fans and artists have come together and covered From Our Hearts, last year's anniversary song. :sanasmile:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Who would want to invade Australia, seriously!?!? That place is so ass-backwards bad that the wildlife is their best defense for any invaders. Have you seen the size of their insects?
Meanwhile, foxes, cats, cute little bunnies, and incredibly ugly toads overrun the local ecosystem with no resistance in sight.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live with... advanced brainrot tonight :PomuPanic:

USS IOWA

I just stumbled this on Twixter and for all the things she has done my heart still aches man.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Shiori looks really cute in this, almost makes you forget how unhinged she is

almost

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW

Shiori looks really cute in this, almost makes you forget how unhinged she is

almost

You say that like it isn't the primary draw.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Salado

Thunder Bunny Kaminari broke 40K subs during her karaoke
:holohag::hololove:

And that reminded me of
Screenshot_20240203_170244.png

Go white girl! Go!

Top Bottom