"You know what they say, you know, uh, my name is next to the gamer word, like the the gamer word, in the dictionary"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RedRage

I thought "Playing with fire" was phase's whole deal? I'm getting mixed signals from what I see people say online and what you boys are telling me.
It's just the selling point. Phase more so than most other larger corpos lets the girls do weird shit, that's about it. Most the other time they act like regular streamers Except Clara, we don't talk about what Clara does. Or Hime sometimes.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It is in a very shallow sense. It's like how people will advertise their favorite vtuber as wholesome or gremlin or something or people say Nene is dorky and Dumb and leave it at that, when she's quite a bit more as a person and personality than that. A lot of the phase girls are comparable to their vtubing peers, honestly but not having the facade of having to be an idol like Holos makes it stand out.

Let me put it this way: In holo they are expected to be idols, so when they act or say crazy stuff it's surprising. In phase, they're expected to be extremists, so when they act like idols it's a surprise. In the end, they're not too far apart from each other outside of phase being much more relaxed in a lot of ways. Also the popularity of Pippa paints phase in a much different light than you'd expect. Not everyone is Pippa lite like most people think. There's only one of her and everyone else is their own brand of weirdness.

Something I've learned is people are SHIT at selling their oshis (or anything they like ) succinctly. They're just using bog standard descriptions, probably.
Okay this reply is really good, thank you.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I know you were clearing doing a rhetorical question and didnt ask for an answer. But as someone with autism I decided to answer anyway
1. The real reason is they didn't really think much about the lore and make shit up as they go
2. If you actually deep dive into the lore:
- They were caught individually. Not as a group of 5. There is also no reason to believe Justice was the one capturing them. Because if so there would be no need to send them as an "undercover" team.
- Advent only bonded after shiori broke them out of prison. Judging from the trailer where they sat shiori on an electric chair with a shit tons of chains. It is unlikely shiori ever made contact with advent before the event.
- but wait. Gigi randomly decided to add herself into the prison guard team. Saying she was bothering advent until 5 am yapping about random shit and it is the main reason why she wants them back into the cell.
-> lorewise, it can now be inferred that shiori didn't select advent out of random, she picked the prisoners with the highest chance of prison break by analyzing gigi's stories and yapping. Gigi might have even loosened one of shiori chains/seals while yapping.
- Advent are already strong enough as individuals. Now that they work together it might require a task force on par with myth/council in term of strength to safely capture them. Which justice clearly isn't.
- Command likely picked the worst of the worst in the police force, to form a "suicide squad". If advent murdered them then there is now a reason to mobilize the entire force against advent. But anyway Justice's main job/order was "infiltrate and surveillance" from their own trailer. Command never gave them the order to capture advent nor do they think this group of 4 can do it if they try.
- This group is so bad that 3 of them already quitted doing police work years ago. It took an entire year to assemble the group. The only one eager can be directly contributed to advent escape.
your lore sucks

-nerissa and Liz have gay sex
-Nerissa steals Erbs keys afterwards
- frees Shiori
- Shiori frees the rest of Advent because she knows they can't make it on their own
- Advent escapes successfully
- Gigi and Cecilia didn't notice because they were kissing btw
- Nerissa is free to live the Sapphic life she deserves and always wanted
THE END

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
your lore sucks

-nerissa and Liz have gay sex
-Nerissa steals Erbs keys afterwards
- frees Shiori
- Shiori frees the rest of Advent because she knows they can't make it on their own
- Advent escapes successfully
- Gigi and Cecilia didn't notice because they were kissing btw
- Nerissa is free to live the Sapphic life she deserves and always wanted
THE END
actually canon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Dizzy cucks the lovebugs with the office janitor to stand in solidarity with Iori, let's gooooooooooooo
Inb4 she writes the script so the lovebugs cuck her

roktofferson

Apparently Korone has been playing console games with input lag for 5 years :koronehappyl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I struggle to understand how Phase has unicorns... being the "FUCK YOU CHAT I DO WHAT I WANT AND MANAGEMENT WONT SMACK ME FOR INSULTING YOU!" corpo it really doesn't make that much sense to me.
I genuinely believe it's impossible to be a female streamer and not pick up crazies who start crushing on them, because desperate men will go after anything and will work backwards to justify that to themselves. She's feminine and has a pleasant demeanour? That makes her cute. She's kind of a slob? I have less competition for her. She's terminally online and talks about edrama and 4chan? She's just like me fr fr.

It's why I find a lot of the "pick-me"/pandering accusations to be either uninformed or made in bad faith because, while there obviously are women who'll recite whatever a particular demographic of men want to hear for easy simpbucks, they're just as likely to pick up a similar audience from being themselves. It's more often an audience problem than a creator problem.

RedRage

It's more often an audience problem than a creator problem.
And when it is a creator problem the cracks tend to show very fast if they get any traction.

Void Scribas

Biggest complainers from what I've seen simply dislike anything NTR(or that feels like NTR in this case imo) or it hit too close for them. Then 4chan unicorns joined and all they do is complain.

Yeah, that what happened in the end. I kept saying it, if Iori wanted to do some NTR RP and be a degenerate that's fine, but please put some warnings first. It is common internet etiquette, so you don't have these types of problems down the line.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I genuinely believe it's impossible to be a female streamer and not pick up crazies who start crushing on them, because desperate men will go after anything and will work backwards to justify that to themselves. She's feminine and has a pleasant demeanour? That makes her cute. She's kind of a slob? I have less competition for her. She's terminally online and talks about edrama and 4chan? She's just like me fr fr.

It's why I find a lot of the "pick-me"/pandering accusations to be either uninformed or made in bad faith because, while there obviously are women who'll recite whatever a particular demographic of men want to hear for easy simpbucks, they're just as likely to pick up a similar audience from being themselves. It's more often an audience problem than a creator problem.
Hell, that extends to male streamers, too. Just go to places like /r/livestreamfail and see the absolute dregs of society go to bat over their egotistical, insane streamers acting like retards.

Stunned But Dumb

Just go to places like /r/livestreamfail and see the absolute dregs of society go to bat over their egotistical, insane streamers acting like retards.
A large part of this is because at some point, the mods of that sub became deeply entrenched in the pockets of many of the biggest streamers on twitch, so a lot of the negative or controversial stuff about them gets swept up or banned.

RedRage

A large part of this is because at some point, the mods of that sub became deeply entrenched in the pockets of many of the biggest streamers on twitch, so a lot of the negative or controversial stuff about them gets swept up or banned.
Also, it's fucking reddit. You can get perma'ed for hurting a mods feelings. And who is more likely to have a fragile ego than a mod who's internet daddy plays dogshit on twitch?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The

The thing for Pharmacists is that they're doing that shit full time so the doctor doesn't have to. Plus, if they're competent, they're an extra brain checking everything the Doctor is prescribing to make sure there aren't interactions. Private or Public health care, it's always a pain to see the doctor in a timely manner so it makes sense that they can be focused on seeing patients instead of spending a couple of hours a day slinging drugs.
Or they're an extra retard who gives you the wrong pills cause they look the same. Your system of giving you a bottle with the pills outside their packaging has always been retarded to me.
Anyway to stay on topic. Dizzy is so fucking boring, watch Clara's rps instead the woman actually puts in the effort hardcore. She did grease on her own.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Or they're an extra retard who gives you the wrong pills cause they look the same. Your system of giving you a bottle with the pills outside their packaging has always been retarded to me.
Pharmacists are actually pretty helpful. If you take a bunch of medications or have specific medical conditions that can affect taking medication, they'll let you know when is optimal to take your medications. As someone else said before, they also check a doctor prescribing medications hasn't made a mistake with the medication they've given you. And if you have any issues with medication, they're a good place to call for instructions and advice.

Anyway, back to vtubers - looks like Proctor is trying to get some art of proper manly men

I hope it's not prototyping a future model, Proctor needs vocal lessons if he doesn't want to sound like a flamboyant twink.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 4400-4450

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

NOA Talent attempts to stealth-rebrand a known sexpest, Sayu distances herself from them, and an affiliate of some former talents speaks out about their experience, with receipts, post

Corporate Audition/Application Listings thread, now integrated with a widget on the forum sidebar for easy tracking

post | Ᵽ PHC | Active discussion on a recent Pippa thread on Kiwi Farms continues, doxxing Azehara as Riku Tazumi
post | Gator and LegalMindset are reporting

post | ▷ HLO | About Kronii and a piano, not a poor family
post | Discussion on Nerissa's anti Joseph Bulkin continues
post | About one extremely rabid m0moki hater on 4chan

post | Clip - Nerissa's takes on books that brought her an anti
post | About George Martin and his blog. Discussion on the true evil and shades of it
post | Gura's roomba intro animation recreated IRL

post | Fauna with a RAP stream
post | Rrat - Kaela cannot stream because of the Visa type limitations
post | Korone with a Sega collab, Korone's Private Academy event
post | Later - Kiara's deleted cucumber tweet

post | ⓘ INF | Hololive ARK Server (2024) - Day 2
post | Hololive ARK Server (2024) - Day 3
post | Hololive ARK Server (2024) - Day 4
post | Hololive ARK Server (2024) - Day 5
post | Hololive ARK Server (2024) - Day 6

post | V-Square permanent merch stores are opening up in Korea, targeting vtubers. Hololive is there, and Dokibird is a guest

post | Shion's first appearance outside of concerts since last year
post | Question - What is Shion's personality or gimmick exactly?

post | ☆ HST | Elizabeth collabed with Bettel, Jurard, Flayon
post | Seeth and gayops in usual places. Steam gift cards were used as payment again
post | Later - Elizabeth congratulates Connor with a Birthday
post | POVs

post | Callie Calico (@CallieCalicoTV) was streaming when the murder took place nearby
post | Clip - From her VOD, she ends the stream when she hears the noice

post | Ᵽ PHC | Airi with a health update, MRI results
post | Remilia is back

post | Shiina exploring stuff her viewers do
post | Archive - Komachi Panko: Unarchived Karaoke | (7/24/2024)
post | Clip - Airi talks about menstrual products

Phase Showdown, Rie-organized Idol: Showdown Tournament
post | Ᵽ PHC | Hina starts practicing Idol Showdown, other talents follow with their own streams
post | Later - Fan tourney brackets, includes several strong FGC players. Discussion
post | Why pro players participations can benefit Phase

post | Top 8 for Phase Showdown
post | List of the tourney finalists

post | The Winrar!
post | Talents POVs
post | Talent Grand Finals

post | About Savii's content, somewhat close to Kirsche?

post | Bri with a list of contestants for The Balls Cup tourney. Also announced casters, Kiri and domoarigathanks
post | Later - The tournament starts

post | Ceci's getting her first meet n' greet

post | Recommendation - Revine Milith on Twitch

post | Mint's Anniversary stream

post | ◷ NIJ | Sajam plans a Street Fighter 6 tourney, Dokibird is interested, so is Victoria

post | Miuna Usaka's big Goose Goose Duck collab POVs

post | Sayu sadposting again

post | MaiR counting down to her 6th Year Anniversary

post | Delutaya celebrates 1st Anniversary on Bilibili

post | Callie Calico streaming while a murder was happening nearby discussion continues, her landlord's bedroom was next to hers

post | Grimmi comments on recent Boogie developments, he got a "Liar" tattooed on his face

post | uwo's lab with a donothon with a bunch of goals
post | The donothon reached $4500

post | Shekai the shark vtuber is apparently working in a mental hospital
post | Apparently she pissed herself on a debut
post | Trans? SandyCat is suspicious of Shekai's voice
post | Turkey background

post | SandyCat recommends watching Lily Hops instead
post | About Lily's networking
post | About 2020-2021 EN vtube sphere, Geega and Jowol

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Geega's video talking to Melody about Vshojo
post | Possible reason for timelinediscrepancies
post | About holo EN auditions

post | Recommendation - genesisprism on Twitch
post | A short description
post | More info on her early days

post | ▷ HLO | About a geniune unicorn subset in r/Hololive
post | ☆ HST | How it usually goes

post | Kiara with a fan made 3D model reveal, aerobics outfit
post | FuwaMoco Twitter space notes
post | CrazyDave48 made a LEGO Subaru duck contraption
post | Mori Calliope gave an interview to cbr.com

post | DemonDice store is empty, no plans to restock. Apparently there were issues with it
post | Lumin, who worked with DemonDice, recently gave her high praise. Also final round of ASGS Apex tournament

post | Mori Calliope doesn't like to be touched. Also starts discussion on nudity
post | Keekihime celebrates her Birthday

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase talents announced for VeXpo
post | Later - More talents

post | New Phase Connect descriptions
post | Kaleido half year Anniversary 24 hour relay
post | Airi with a health update - not a herniated disc, but close

post | Uruka got 100K subs
post | Proctor writes a fanfic about Dizzy
post | Dizzy sockpuppet handjob art. Don't ask, just take a look
post | Clip - Yuri with a special Valentine's Day fantasy

post | Dokibird seems to be sponsored by Cookie Run: Kingdom

post | Indie collabs, Grimmi and Ecto on Tobs, also a big Lethal Company collab on Clios

post | Graduation - Koinuko, possible hire?
post | The race question still stands unanswered

post | Recommendation - Spindra Popaly, simulcasts on Twitch and YouTube

post | Mikeneko joins JP Rust server, from what I can gather it didn't go well for her

post | Recommendation - Dee_the_Sphinx on Twitch

post | ◷ NIJ | Higuchi Kaede will have concerts in Taipei and Tokio, 2 NijiEN livers are guests. Also or the Iluna 2nd Anniversary Maria had a Maid Cafe made for VRChat

post | Delutaya update

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Kuro and Ironmouse are doing a talk show with domo for VeXpo

post | Scoots with a question about Premier vs regular uploads for clips

post | Dr.Nova with a health update - A sinus infection

post | VSMP Ender dragon raid event

post | Latino insults

post | ▷ HLO | Keekihime plans a belated Birthday stream
post | AmeSame spelling bee event
post | Ame's tweet about the results
post | Later - Apparently one of Ame's family members worked on Muppets

post | Marine's been revealing her special guests for her Birthday Live
post | Marine is featured in the educational manga about taxes
post | Archive (gofile) - Gigi - Karaoke

post | Cptn Snshn shares his Kiwi Farms lore

post | YouTube continues killing clippers, Shylily's official clipper and Nekrolina who clips herself

post | Recommendation - MiruTheBear on Twitch

post | Meruru showing off a fan-made 3D model

post | NexStage Project is being closed. Talents will continue as indies
post | More info, Ayla and Zhuni will be streaming later to discuss their plans
post | About Plumarielle and Blair Labri, talents who quit earlier and re-debuted since

post | Eri Elulu (ex Koa Himari) is officially announced for NamesTooVirtual
post | Old posts about Koa and NamesTooVirtual
post | Next NamesTooVirtual talent revealed LudmilaVT

post | V4Mirai Vee-sensei's 3D Debut
post | Lunalia wave is getting 3D

post | Ᵽ PHC | About how did Jelly and Lumi met each other
post | Jelly gets a new outfit, discussion on the outfit situation in Phase
post | Lumi gets more outfits because she funds them herself, plus invader status helps

post | Sera Kesera's membership celebration handcam stream

post | Question - Do we need a thread specifically for MATI/sektur?

post | Lucien Lunaris from First Stage Production is having a redebut
post | First Stage Production EN is teasing a new wave in 2024
post | About the corpo

post | ES NEWS, full of Ex-Wactor members

post | Parasi's stream featured a head of a VAllure's bunny

post | ◷ NIJ | Iluna group cover of Hare Hare Yukai

post | Reincarnation - Tsukamoto Novel, ex Utako

post | HinaBoBina debuited a new outfit

post | Star Spectre's Techibi with a new outfit

post | Saruei talks about Pay to Win

post | U-san shut down their estranged father's attempt of getting money

post | Shoto and Dokibird's appearance at ACGHK was uploaded. Apparently she’s working with anime distributor Ani-One on a secret project. Also VTuber Legend anime episodes 3 and 4 are available
post | The anime is available in a number of countries
post | Dokibird also played Apex with random people from the crowd. Discussion on how much did Niji held her back and NDA expiration dates

post | ◷ NIJ | Ⓥ VSJ | Other thread - Michi (ex NijiID Mika Melatika) talks about how a Play button joke almost got her kicked out of a Niji office
post | Clip - Michi's story
post | Old discord leaks from an ACGHK event organizer from last year, Selen and Enna was changed to Millie and Enna
post | Some other interesting details

post | ▷ HLO | Cecilia postponed her membership opening stream and canceled collab with Raora because she was not done preparing
post | The newest hologra has Simplified Chinese captions again
post | Advent Anniversary stream

post | Botan is back after 2-weak break, notes from her stream
post | An important announcement from Botan, she was preparing a lot for it
post | Might be a Guinness world record attempt. She also has a scheduled stream
post | Marine with a 3D Live

post | Clip - Bae have a pharmacy license
post | Bae's roommate lore, college
post | Discussion on HoloEN talents' JP proficiency

post | About react content

post | Apparently one of Hexa's high school friends is on Big Brother now

post | Ᵽ PHC | Iori apparently made an NTR content (VOD is not available atm)
post | She tweeted about it later, claims that RP streams are experimental, promises a next one to be a happy one. Discussion on a Phase Connect as a corpo and how even it can have unicorns
post | People were mad about NTR, screenshots

post | Archive (gofile) - Hakushika Iori - Phase Connect - A date you won't forget
post | Screenshots from /vt/
post | Seeth in comments
post | Opinion - It is impossible for female streamers to not come across crazy desperate men

post | SutekiRice (@SutekiRice, seems like Mozumi Pichi?) is mad at grey names (YouTube non-members in the chat), jakeXIII (@WarskillXIII) goes of on her
post | She has plenty of antis
post | jakeXIII is either an anti or her schizo on /vt/

post | About vtubers not being allowed to improve
post | About the importance of a sample sizes
post | Mozu promises to come back and asks you not to forget her

post | Moriko / BatAtVideoGames got a new outfit and a short animation by JurjChungus, an ex-animator based in San Francisco

post | Question - What did Naganon do to get banned?

post | Nozomi Kasuga (original Kizuna Ai) will be debuting as a vtuber. She and Pmaru follow each other
post | Reminder - Kizuna Ai also potentially resuming activity

post | yd the clipper is back with a long VSpo rangers 3D clip, Kisaragi Ren commented on the clip to say thanks

post | Whiskey Project is taking a time off after her grandma passed away

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Michi was really close to actually dying, luckily she checked with a doctor about mixing her new meds with the old ones

post | VeXpo announced a free concert

post | Merryweather suggests Argentinian supas should be ignored. Gets pushback and he deletes his initial tweet
post | lumy (@lumy_bell) argues you need an AR credit card for it. It also has the 2nd part of his tweet

post | About Ricorie Productions and two talents, Shikishima Aono and Acti Matatabi

post | Proctor is trying to get some art of proper manly men

post | Bao walks around tech youtubers

Recap post eventually done!

DM me aboiut mistakes, missing info, with general feedback

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Bao: "You don't name yourself Mr.Beast if you're not a furry." This must be added to random.txt

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
earning an N1 in JLPT
whoah N1
I never took Bae to be that damn good in japanese
like yeah, she is fluent and has no issues to communicate but as far as I heard even native japanese people would have to study a bit to pass N1 because at that level the vocabulary is very specific and technical

just for the fun of it, I made a tierlist of my impression of the fluency of the EN and ID members
e1347g.png

I am very likely wrong on several parts, just like how I didnt know Bae has an N1, I would have moved her up
Also I am pretty sure Reine as a N2
I dont remember if Kiara has ever made a JLPT Test but it doesnt seem that way from what shes told us (just how she never took a japanese class and leaned it all on her own in 6 months and by speaking lots to Japanese people)
But being wrong and getting people to correct you is part of the fun of doing tier lists

I am not 100% about Kiara but she did impress some JP members with her kanji skills in the past, but also she impressed both nene and Haachama, who are both dumb as bricks
Haachama especially, because of her HS in Australia she to this day runs into trouble reading even a bit more common Kanji and chat has to help her read

Top Bottom