"You're one of those alphabet soup people aren't you"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
They can definitely make it to holo tier where they could ignore stuff like this but they'd also need to jettison some of their smaller talents.

Hey Fishman. You see this? Don't do this.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Phase is just popular enough to get people whining over small shit now. This is like a HoloEN-tier drama moment where people overblow a mildly dumb thing a talent did..
Despite being only 13% of Chuuba fans, Phase-cons are 51% of the Dramafags

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Stunned But Dumb

but they'd also need to jettison some of their smaller talents.

I can't see this ever happening. From the beginning Sakana has been very stern about "All of his talents or nothing" If they make it up to the top of the mountain at all, he wants to do it the hard way.

I don't watch Iori but I have seen some real seethe here and there so its like, whoops?!?!

Yeah, there was discussion on all sides about this in the Iori channel. People who really didn't like it, someone who were uncomfortable, so who didn't care, etc. Just a complete misunderstanding of her audience.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Despite being only 13% of Chuuba fans, Phase-cons are 51% of the Dramafags
That's what happens when you cater to 4chan (which contain a lot of ex-holofans that got filtered by said mild drama) and us (the gossip site), I guess.

Edit:
I don't think the talents are really doing anything wrong, though, it just comes with the territory, unfortunately.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Local 2view gets his own movie

Archive

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Most of the outrage on 4chan are not from actual phase viewers but dramafags/legal mindset fans.
Why am I not surprised. :annoyedpippa:
I swear I'm going to make a list of every one of his simps /here/.
Add Miko in the bottom tier.
Miko has her own tier at the top.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
whoah N1
I never took Bae to be that damn good in japanese
like yeah, she is fluent and has no issues to communicate but as far as I heard even native japanese people would have to study a bit to pass N1 because at that level the vocabulary is very specific and technical

just for the fun of it, I made a tierlist of my impression of the fluency of the EN and ID members
e1347g.png

I am very likely wrong on several parts, just like how I didnt know Bae has an N1, I would have moved her up
Also I am pretty sure Reine as a N2
I dont remember if Kiara has ever made a JLPT Test but it doesnt seem that way from what shes told us (just how she never took a japanese class and leaned it all on her own in 6 months and by speaking lots to Japanese people)
But being wrong and getting people to correct you is part of the fun of doing tier lists

I am not 100% about Kiara but she did impress some JP members with her kanji skills in the past, but also she impressed both nene and Haachama, who are both dumb as bricks
Haachama especially, because of her HS in Australia she to this day runs into trouble reading even a bit more common Kanji and chat has to help her read
IRyS is a weird case because she obviously knows a lot of the language and a good grasp on kanji, but she is also retarded (affectionate) with both English and Japanese.
IRyS is pretty shit at kanji, despite being native. Although, to be fair, a lot of Japanese people just rely on their phones for reading and writing kanji now.

frz

As far as I heard even native japanese people would have to study a bit to pass N1 because at that level the vocabulary is very specific and technical
As far as I know, most americans wont get 9.0 on IELTS. Not even close :deztheroom::whatastory:
It is more of a requirement for immigrants to get jobs/scholarship than everyday uses.
If only, then we could've avoid it easier. Sadly, NTR is very hetero and full of disgustingly hairy sweaty armpits and crotches. I can't fathom why women love that shit so much (i mean manga).
You are one to talk mate :laplusgun:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
whoah N1
I never took Bae to be that damn good in japanese
like yeah, she is fluent and has no issues to communicate but as far as I heard even native japanese people would have to study a bit to pass N1 because at that level the vocabulary is very specific and technical

just for the fun of it, I made a tierlist of my impression of the fluency of the EN and ID members
e1347g.png

I am very likely wrong on several parts, just like how I didnt know Bae has an N1, I would have moved her up
Also I am pretty sure Reine as a N2
I dont remember if Kiara has ever made a JLPT Test but it doesnt seem that way from what shes told us (just how she never took a japanese class and leaned it all on her own in 6 months and by speaking lots to Japanese people)
But being wrong and getting people to correct you is part of the fun of doing tier lists

I am not 100% about Kiara but she did impress some JP members with her kanji skills in the past, but also she impressed both nene and Haachama, who are both dumb as bricks
Haachama especially, because of her HS in Australia she to this day runs into trouble reading even a bit more common Kanji and chat has to help her read
I'd move both Nerissa and Shiori up a tier; they've both shown some small ability to speak and understand Japanese in collabs. I'd also move Amelia down a tier. All of the ID members other than Moona and Kobo are at Kaela's level or higher.
Raora knows like no Japanese.
I still find this funny. She lives in Japan but doesn't speak the language at all. She somehow gets by depending on the natives ability to understand English (or, even less likely, Italian).
IRyS has had at least one doctor look at her like a retard because she didn't know technical/formal Japanese.
IRyS is a retard (affectionate), but she speaks Japanese just fine.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wtf happened to this forum? Phase bad in general thread? Is this bizarro world? Did proctor release some kind of airborne pathogen into the HVAC system and groundwater?

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I still find this funny. She lives in Japan but doesn't speak the language at all. She somehow gets by depending on the natives ability to understand English (or, even less likely, Italian).
You can live pretty easily in Tokyo without knowing a bit of Japanese.

VSoyBoy

Gigabased Phase fans when their oshi does an RP stream
phase phans.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Anyway. Late, but Fauna is playing a Princess Maker-like game and is currently grossly spoiling her daughter, Rosebert.

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
There are over 1400 downloads wtf :confusedshuba:

Well she may lose a part of her old fanbase, but she will pick up some ntr fans in the exchange.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
She definitely didn't major in medicine at college, though. I don't think she said what her final major was, but she started college majoring in Japanese and International Studies.
Could be wrong, but international studies is the one in regards to like diplomacy right? She was studying to become a diplomat? Imagine an alternate timeline where she didn't get into Hololive and was the diplomat assigned with appeasing China and keeping any invasion onto Australia at bay :gloomiLaugh:

Top Bottom