"Do you like your mashed potatoes circumcised or uncircumcised?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

If I go into Iori's next stream and it has over 200 ccv, by Allah I will fedpost

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
whoah N1
I never took Bae to be that damn good in japanese
like yeah, she is fluent and has no issues to communicate but as far as I heard even native japanese people would have to study a bit to pass N1 because at that level the vocabulary is very specific and technical

just for the fun of it, I made a tierlist of my impression of the fluency of the EN and ID members
e1347g.png

I am very likely wrong on several parts, just like how I didnt know Bae has an N1, I would have moved her up
Also I am pretty sure Reine as a N2
I dont remember if Kiara has ever made a JLPT Test but it doesnt seem that way from what shes told us (just how she never took a japanese class and leaned it all on her own in 6 months and by speaking lots to Japanese people)
But being wrong and getting people to correct you is part of the fun of doing tier lists

I am not 100% about Kiara but she did impress some JP members with her kanji skills in the past, but also she impressed both nene and Haachama, who are both dumb as bricks
Haachama especially, because of her HS in Australia she to this day runs into trouble reading even a bit more common Kanji and chat has to help her read
Ina should be in the "Fluent enough for a conversation" tier, not "Fluent like a native". Her own description of her JP language skills are that she has good pronunciation and can generally get her meaning across, but her vocabulary is limited.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There are over 1400 downloads [for Iori's NTR stream] wtf :confusedshuba:
All the best Phase Connect streams are deleted by the talent.

Wixoyu

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Definitely, I just wouldn't put her at Anya tier.
Anya's Japanese is better than some Japanese talents. She really should be in her own tier.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
There are over 1400 downloads wtf :confusedshuba:
Streisand effect ? I don't know anything about Iori's attitude with her chat, but just in general if a vtuber puts effort into building up their persona in anyway, it's going to be some loss if you then undermine that. You can pin it on unicorns sometimes, but sometimes it's more basic: They did SOMETHING and got viewers, they stop doing IT or do something contrary and people don't like it anymore. Also in general, I hate bad or joke ASMR. If you put ASMR in the title I expect sounds that make me feel good. Anything else, I close immediately. I think for Iori though, because she's not that popular, it's probably very few people actually upset and many more people just stirring up shit for fun.

Salado

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Putting this here for no particular reason...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Proctor's favourite fanfic character is currently streaming:

jebby

Ok 👍
Speaking of phase, diddy dokuro is live 👍

E: Gosh dang it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1722298688168.png

She says hello and good job, by the way. And she thought you were an ass doctor, for some reason.

Limkin

Putting this here for no particular reason...
Nah, she will sound like she is about to puke and die, the original purpose of this streams is completely lost on her

Salado

HAHAHA YOU S.O.B

I wasn't watching for a sec and almost choked.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
@The Proctor hypothetically could someone purchase titles for you?

Top Bottom