"I do need an adult, unironically"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Cute ojou-sama playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II

Tomoe Carmine playing Outlast

Mozu promises to come back and asks you not to forget her.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Maybe dont do asmr bs? No matter what type you do they always seem to attract the most delusional retards available. I get the money is good but is it really worth it when they sperg hard?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Iori fucking around and immediately finding out by being a disgusting NTRYamanba is pure schadenfreude, especially when she tries to cope by saying she wanted to be "unique and creative". How did she think this was going to turn out any other way? You don't have to be a seething unicorn to be immediately disgusted and put off by the worst "fetish" ever invented, you just have to be a normal person.

Salado

CUCK CONNECT IS REAL IDOLBROS AND HOLOBROS STAY WINNING
Bro...
6ugt4t.PNG

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You guys are all thinking too hard. A Pharmaceutical License is what you do so you can work in a Pharmacy and be a retail clerk. The Pharmacist has the big degrees and is portioning out and dispensing the medications. The wagie who grabs your prescription off of the rack and runs the sale at the register needs the license (in some countries). It's probably a weekend class that's good for 3 years just to make sure that you have some basic idea of what different types of drugs are and what their interactions are.
Yeah, that's what I meant by "Pharmaceutical technician license". "Technicians" are just a fancy term for anyone who would do menial tasks like you described in most situations.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Found this agency Ricorie Productions (Twitter/Youtube) that just debuted their first gen a few days ago with two tubas:
Shikishima Aono, a oni vtuber, and is a flip ( sorry guys):fishmandispair:

Acti Matatabi, a brown skinned :MozumiPichi: catwoman that seems a little menhera

They seem pretty interesting, hope they do well 👍
>hot tomboy oni
good we are getting somewhere
>flip
why must you be cruel oh god
im actually committing a crime

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Pharmacist has the big degrees and is portioning out and dispensing the medications.
I still can't believe you people invented a job that is basically a medicine middleman, I'd expect that shit from venezuela where everything needs a middle man.

tragic amphibian

The
I still can't believe you people invented a job that is basically a medicine middleman, I'd expect that shit from venezuela where everything needs a middle man.
The thing for Pharmacists is that they're doing that shit full time so the doctor doesn't have to. Plus, if they're competent, they're an extra brain checking everything the Doctor is prescribing to make sure there aren't interactions. Private or Public health care, it's always a pain to see the doctor in a timely manner so it makes sense that they can be focused on seeing patients instead of spending a couple of hours a day slinging drugs.

frz

>hot tomboy oni
good we are getting somewhere
>flip
why must you be cruel oh god
im actually committing a crime
The curse of being @Awoogers
All of his favorite are flips.
He just didnt know it yet.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

I want to grammar nazi a bit.
I know that english is absolute shitshow of a language, but illicit and elicit are completely different words you retard!

A Grim reminder in these NTR filled times;​

View attachment 74721
Oh, so i ride with good half of female chuubas? Thanks, never thought i would be that popular! :smugpipi:
This tweet argues you need an AR credit card for it. It also has the 2nd part of his tweet

Akasupa is whatever, unless there's is too much of them. But gifted subs are really bad and fuck with analytics. It'll be better to ban ARS for gift subs. But youtube is really long overdue to fix prices, there are many other equally poor counties that don't get prices set literally 100x lower.

Awoogers

The curse of being @Awoogers
All of his favorite are flips.
He just didnt know it yet.
im actually using flip sorcery on you if rin is a flip i fucking swear to everything that is holy

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A Phase Connect talent did some RP ASMR stream that ended with a surprise NTR ending. Most people rightfully weren't a fan, while a few went so far as to become "traumatized" by it.

Also, at some point, we entered an alternate timeline where Yuko from Idol didn't leave her Yuko fans for her old Rye fans that made fun of Yuko's fans more than once, and therefore allowing "Idolbros" to stay winning.
:smugpipi:
Iori fucking around and immediately finding out by being a disgusting NTRYamanba is pure schadenfreude, especially when she tries to cope by saying she wanted to be "unique and creative". How did she think this was going to turn out any other way? You don't have to be a seething unicorn to be immediately disgusted and put off by the worst "fetish" ever invented, you just have to be a normal person.
I struggle to understand how Phase has unicorns... being the "FUCK YOU CHAT I DO WHAT I WANT AND MANAGEMENT WONT SMACK ME FOR INSULTING YOU!" corpo it really doesn't make that much sense to me.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I struggle to understand how Phase has unicorns... being the "FUCK YOU CHAT I DO WHAT I WANT AND MANAGEMENT WONT SMACK ME FOR INSULTING YOU!" corpo it really doesn't make that much sense to me.

Jamie, pull up the 6000 pages of back and forth between the thhrangussy and the local meat merchant

Awoogers

faggots who cant understand the term parasocial or things of those sorts

or people who havent felt a womans touch their wholes lives idk

its such a bizzare thing its either they are too coombrained from consuming so much NTR material or actual people with no frontal lobe it doesnt really make sense

Stunned But Dumb

1. Not everyone in phase is like that, just a lot of them
2. Unicorns are by definition delusional. I am still shocked to see Pippa has dedicated and sincere unicorns. One of them, @RedRage posts on the site in fact.

If you do GFE/BFE content, which Iori absolutely does she takes her chat on dates around the world every week, you get more unicorns than the usual. She knows she's GFE, so she knows she's playing with fire with such a stream idea.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1. Not everyone in phase is like that, just a lot of them
2. Unicorns are by definition delusional. I am still shocked to see Pippa has dedicated and sincere unicorns. One of them, @RedRage posts on the site in fact.

If you do GFE/BFE content, which Iori absolutely does she takes her chat on dates around the world every week, you get more unicorns than the usual. She knows she's GFE, so she knows she's playing with fire with such a stream idea.
I thought "Playing with fire" was phase's whole deal? I'm getting mixed signals from what I see people say online and what you boys are telling me.

Bronze

Biggest complainers from what I've seen simply dislike anything NTR(or that feels like NTR in this case imo) or it hit too close for them. Then 4chan unicorns joined and all they do is complain.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Any person will get unicorns, all it takes is someone getting into the right stream at the right time to form a delusional view of a streamer.
What a streamer does can foster or turn away unicorns but there will always be someone retarded enough to still do it

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I thought "Playing with fire" was phase's whole deal?
It is in a very shallow sense. It's like how people will advertise their favorite vtuber as wholesome or gremlin or something or people say Nene is dorky and Dumb and leave it at that, when she's quite a bit more as a person and personality than that. A lot of the phase girls are comparable to their vtubing peers, honestly but not having the facade of having to be an idol like Holos makes it stand out.

Let me put it this way: In holo they are expected to be idols, so when they act or say crazy stuff it's surprising. In phase, they're expected to be extremists, so when they act like idols it's a surprise. In the end, they're not too far apart from each other outside of phase being much more relaxed in a lot of ways. Also the popularity of Pippa paints phase in a much different light than you'd expect. Not everyone is Pippa lite like most people think. There's only one of her and everyone else is their own brand of weirdness.

I'm getting mixed signals from what I see people say online and what you boys are telling me.

Something I've learned is people are SHIT at selling their oshis (or anything they like ) succinctly. They're just using bog standard descriptions, probably.

Top Bottom