"Of course I don't wash my hands, I need it to use as a bioweapon and rub it all over your faces, I bet that's something you would like!"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
CUCK CONNECT IS REAL IDOLBROS AND HOLOBROS STAY WINNING

Kalion

:)
Are we sure they fixed the ARS VPN issue?
image.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

image.png
Does it let you send it? I thought that maybe youtube blocked it once you tried to buy the super chat

Kalion

:)
Does it let you send it? I thought that maybe youtube blocked it once you tried to buy the super chat
I didn't attempt to. Would feel bad about using some random's stream to test that. Or Google would be like "$1000? On a USD account? Gotcha $1000 USD it is."

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Iluna did Haruhi once again carried by Ren and Maria sorry Scarle and Aia you just aren't a good singers and Aster who?

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So Merry Tweets something unprompted that people have known about for a while now for whatever reason, and in the process, makes it look like he's advocating for discrimination against Argentine super chatters to the Twtter mob?

That's a bold move, Merry. Can't believe you're calling for the descrimination of all Argentine fans because of some bad apples abusing YT's system. Also, how condescending of you to equate a possible generous donation from an Argentine fan as being worth less than a carton of milk. Way to shame them all. Seems pretty privileged of you, Merry.
:educateyourself:

Thanks for the entertainment, Merry. You really have a knack for shitting on the floor and immediately stepping in it, you sperg.
:whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A pharmacy license? What did she study in college again? Didn’t her RM have her listed as like either some liberal arts or business degree? I can’t fully remember but pretty sure it wasn’t a stem field.
She went to the highest academically ranked (at the time, it is second highest now) high school that was well-known for producing medical students and did college-level tutoring during that time. If I had to guess, she got some kind of pharmaceutical technician license during her time there, as part of some program. You only need 4 years of college to be a pharmacist in Australia, as well.

She definitely didn't major in medicine at college, though. I don't think she said what her final major was, but she started college majoring in Japanese and International Studies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
What happened?
A Phase Connect talent did some RP ASMR stream that ended with a surprise NTR ending. Most people rightfully weren't a fan, while a few went so far as to become "traumatized" by it.

Also, at some point, we entered an alternate timeline where Yuko from Idol didn't leave her Yuko fans for her old Rye fans that made fun of Yuko's fans more than once, and therefore allowing "Idolbros" to stay winning.
:smugpipi:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I didn't attempt to. Would feel bad about using some random's stream to test that. Or Google would be like "$1000? On a USD account? Gotcha $1000 USD it is."
Send a 5 ARS dono to the next Proctor stream. You shouldn't feel bad about that.
:gloomiLaugh:

Iluna did Haruhi once again carried by Ren and Maria sorry Scarle and Aia you just aren't a good singer's and Aster who?

>Scarle and Aster as far apart as possible in the thumbnail.
:pochiidontlikeit:

Void Scribas

image.png

Lol this was one of the reasons why IDOL ES changed the way their donations and membership work. Latina vtubers already tend to ignore ARS donations.

I still remember Lala unwillingly mocking the Argentinians when she received a 100USD donation on her birthday and called it “my first true Akasupa”

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi remembers Pippa screaming at her to turn off Pippa the ripper and imitates it

For context

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She definitely didn't major in medicine at college, though. I don't think she said what her final major was, but she started college majoring in Japanese and International Studies.
Wasn't she also studying theater or performing arts or something?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Iori fucking around and immediately finding out by being a disgusting NTRYamanba is pure schadenfreude, especially when she tries to cope by saying she wanted to be "unique and creative". How did she think this was going to turn out any other way? You don't have to be a seething unicorn to be immediately disgusted and put off by the worst "fetish" ever invented, you just have to be a normal person.

jebby

Ok 👍
Found this agency Ricorie Productions (Twitter/Youtube) that just debuted their first gen a few days ago with two tubas:
Shikishima Aono, a oni vtuber, and is a flip ( sorry guys):fishmandispair:

Acti Matatabi, a brown skinned :MozumiPichi: catwoman that seems a little menhera

They seem pretty interesting, hope they do well 👍

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Listen I don't care about the NTR thing as much as others I'm just biased because Iori represents the 10 most things I hate in the world

1) Canadians
2) NTR
3) ASMR
4) Women
5) Vtubers
6) Maids
7) Hooved creatures
8) Role playing scenarios
9) Someone who somehow speaks a different language depending on which platform they used (devil trickery if you ask me)
10) Vtubers

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Probably, yeah. She did a drama class in grade 12 instead of courses more typical of others thay went to her high school. She hasn't gotten too specific about her college courses on stream beyond taking Korean as extracurricular and earning an N1 in JLPT

tragic amphibian

You guys are all thinking too hard. A Pharmaceutical License is what you do so you can work in a Pharmacy and be a retail clerk. The Pharmacist has the big degrees and is portioning out and dispensing the medications. The wagie who grabs your prescription off of the rack and runs the sale at the register needs the license (in some countries). It's probably a weekend class that's good for 3 years just to make sure that you have some basic idea of what different types of drugs are and what their interactions are.

Top Bottom