"Buckbreak the fish"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Dokibird’s appearance at ACGHK was uploaded and she revealed that she’s working with anime distributor Ani-One on a secret project. No further details as of now.

It is absolutely crazy to me just how held back she was by Nijisanji.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

The :holohag: Dog is going to unleash her true strength
Professional streamer of 5 years btw

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Do Phase girls just get outfits whenever? They're all over the place.

It seems to be a lot of trouble for them for some reason. I've heard Panko complain several times about how it's taking forever for her to even get a new hairstyle.

Inamation:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Dokibird’s appearance at ACGHK was uploaded and she revealed that she’s working with anime distributor Ani-One on a secret project. No further details as of now.

That wasn't her only appearance, here she is playing Apex with random people from the crowd..... (lots of Chinese though....)

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
That wasn't her only appearance, here she is playing Apex with random people from the crowd..... (lots of Chinese though....)

Really makes you think how bad the bureaucracy at Niji was. Stuff like this would have been amazing in growing their audience and brand. Doki Bird W once more.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The "Golden 20" moniker is there for a reason. Whatever they're like personally, NijiEN was lucky to get THEM, not the other way around (yes, even the annoying washed up chuubas like Finana and Uki). There was a glut of very talented people in the English sphere that hadn't been tapped when Niji started their first auditions. U-san/Yugo has been successful on her own merits, doing so without the same level of Niji-drama publicity buff other talents got. Mint, Matara, and Doki have all been incredibly successful after leaving. Even Kuro is still doing alright as a low 4 view after purposefully pissing off his old fans and accidentally pissing off Muslims. There was literally nothing that could have fucked that much successful talent up that quickly, except for a comprehensive failure on a company wide scale. It's still shocking to me that Anycolor managed to capture lighting in a bottle THAT successfully, and then ruin it all so thoroughly.

We'll never get the whole story, but man what I'd give to be a fly on the wall in Niji's meeting rooms. I legitimately want to know what went into their decision-making.

Doki, Petra, and Enna had a grasp on the Chinese market before Luxiem ever became a thing. IIRC Doki is big in the Hong Kong market because she speaks Cantonese, and I imagine they're just as happy for her post-Niji success as we are.

Ballpark_Look

It seems to be a lot of trouble for them for some reason. I've heard Panko complain several times about how it's taking forever for her to even get a new hairstyle.
I think Sakana has said that he wants every new outfit to be a big event. He said that in one of the streams with Dizzy.

The rrat is that Lumi gets more outfits because she personally funds those outfits. I can't say how true that is, but this has been said in here too.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
We'll never get the whole story, but man what I'd give to be a fly on the wall in Niji's meeting rooms. I legitimately want to know what went into their decision-making.
We very well might.
NDAs last like 3 years max regardless of what's written in the contract, above that is deemed unreasonable.

USS IOWA

Cecilia postponed her membership opening stream yesterday and canceled today's collab with Raora because she was not done preparing for the stream.

I don't know what she's cooking but I expect another elaborate gimmick like her monetization stream.

So Cici gets her membership, I wonder when is Liz membership opening?

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
We very well might.
NDAs last like 3 years max regardless of what's written in the contract, above that is deemed unreasonable.
Niji doesn't even properly implement the NDAs it has out, there are multiple former talents out there who are not bound by one at this very moment. They are not going to tank their future in v-tubing to shit on Niji, and even if they did they do not have the full picture. It'd take multiple members of upper management leaking things or a full-scale investigation on the level of Enron to figure out what the fuck actually went on at Niji.

As much as I'd love to see it, it's just not going to happen.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Niji doesn't even properly implement the NDAs it has out, there are multiple former talents out there who are not bound by one at this very moment. They are not going to tank their future in v-tubing to shit on Niji, and even if they did they do not have the full picture. It'd take multiple members of upper management leaking things or a full-scale investigation on the level of Enron to figure out what the fuck actually went on at Niji.

As much as I'd love to see it, it's just not going to happen.
I must reinstate that my bet is still on on Elira going full schizo nuclear 1024 pages google doc with slack screenshots and audio records when she eventually will be shafted.
And let's not forget how they have precedent of retardedly losing in court instead of settling quietly.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The Chinchilla is back this week we have three streams of Sisyphus Natsumi seems to be taking some things personally. It seems she's going to catch that pink yabbit if it's the last thing she does, mahjong to follow.

I love a sore loser doubly so when it's not even a competition

Clips

1722185879609.png

Last edited:

stassy

Last Ark stream for Azki so she fully capitalize on it by playing for 6+ hours now

Nayuta got featured in a newly released song for the arcade game Beatmania IIDX 32 Pinky Crush, someone already AAed it

frz

You don't need to be in their meeting room they actually already spelled it out for you.
Nijisanji jp is carried by the male livers. They earned about 80% of the company and more than half of it is just from Kuzuha, touya and kanae.
And they make far more in revenue and income than hololive.
It was never really in their interest to develope or keep the female livers. They truly considered them negligible. The emotional bitches can be gone as long as the golden gooses stay.

Not like nijiJP hasnt had scandals before, the scandals simply didn't do any dent to their reputation. They likely assume this whole case will be at best like kingyozaka.

Honestly the male livers are still doing well and with scarle earning mad money, melocco hitting holo numbers by farming the jp audience, they might even survive the merge for at least 2 more years. Regardless whether kotoka or kunai are gone or not.

NijiKR/ID quickly folded because they didn't find a popular male liver and deemed the market unprofitable.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think Sakana has said that he wants every new outfit to be a big event. He said that in one of the streams with Dizzy.

The rrat is that Lumi gets more outfits because she personally funds those outfits. I can't say how true that is, but this has been said in here too.
it isn't a rumor she said it in one of her latest outfit reveal streams. I think her invader status gives her more power over her IP than the rest of the girls. The rest of the girls I'm not entirely sure what is the milestone to get a new outfit, I think it's 50k and then they're at the mercy of their riggers and artists. My nigga fishman isn't against them commission other models, I just think most of the girls can't afford them. Airi bankrolled those chibi gremnlin models as a gift for their gen anniversary.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam chatting(monthly results and plans for the next month)

Yuno playing Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Retards are at it again. So, the HoloEN Twitter retweeted the spelling bee colla:

But half the people in the replies are moaning about how it's "late" to promote it now, or whining about they share too much of Holostars stuff on that account.
Similarly on reddit, with the added bonus that the posts about it seem botted or raided (the comments that go basically go "chill out OP, its just a tweet" are downvoted while comments that complain about Holostars are up)
It happens almost weekly at this point, can't Unicorns timeloop something different already??

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Top Bottom