"You know what they say, you know, uh, my name is next to the gamer word, like the the gamer word, in the dictionary"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Retards are at it again. So, the HoloEN Twitter retweeted the spelling bee colla:

But half the people in the replies are moaning about how it's "late" to promote it now, or whining about they share too much of Holostars stuff on that account.
Similarly on reddit, with the added bonus that the posts about it seem botted or raided (the comments that go basically go "chill out OP, its just a tweet" are downvoted while comments that complain about Holostars are up)
It happens almost weekly at this point, can't Unicorns timeloop something different already??

Your first mistake is expecting Unicorns to ever change in the first place. Escpecially on reddit, the most retarded place for discussion.

Limkin

Really makes you think how bad the bureaucracy at Niji was. Stuff like this would have been amazing in growing their audience and brand. Doki Bird W once more.
Cover isn't much better at it either, just not intentionally. They are all trying to play by the rules when sending a guy who is good at talking and drinking to an event will get you perms for games, free codes, promotions and attendance for basically no investment and in first priority. Or you can send fax in broken english and expect things will just happen

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do Phase girls just get outfits whenever? They're all over the place.
Holo girls do too, it isn't that strange to drop outfits whenever and wherever.
We very well might.
NDAs last like 3 years max regardless of what's written in the contract, above that is deemed unreasonable.
You act as if the second whatever schrodinger's NDA the liver's have or don't have on them runs out they will instantly blab about everything and anything, and yeah the few of them who have no gotten enough attention juice may try to use drama to get a boost, but a doubt any of the ones which people actually care about and who got far after Niji will even touch the company again unless they seriously loose their relevancy, doki certainly won't.
Retards are at it again. So, the HoloEN Twitter retweeted the spelling bee colla:

But half the people in the replies are moaning about how it's "late" to promote it now, or whining about they share too much of Holostars stuff on that account.
Similarly on reddit, with the added bonus that the posts about it seem botted or raided (the comments that go basically go "chill out OP, its just a tweet" are downvoted while comments that complain about Holostars are up)

It happens almost weekly at this point, can't Unicorns timeloop something different already??
No? Unicorns aren't here to be happy, they're here to bitch. They're the ultimate purists of Holo's fanbase so no matter how many of their woes are "fixed" they will never be happy. Even if Cover were to graduate all of the homos tomorrow they would just find something new to complain about and throw tantrums like always, this has never been about "males" or "cucking the audience", just like the chinese who pretended to care about Coco and used her as a casus belli this is about CONTROL, these people want to boss Cover around and have a giant of the industry at their beck and call commanding how things are done and basically running the entire industry by proxy.

This applies to Homobeggars too don't come whine at me fags, it's essentially two sides of the industry who have radically different views pulling on the one company who will assure their victory, if Cover bends to the unicorns then they can keep existing in dominant fashion in an industry which largely hates them and has turned away from them (in the west), the beggars and other unityfags want Cover to open up and collab with all of these new people and different people who came in after the boom, if they did then the evil idol empire would be defeated and the industry would be a better place...? idk about that one.

The problem is that Cover is stubbornly on neither side, they do things which piss off both and generally refuse to listen, which is honestly good for them but it also creates loads of needless drama. I also think a lot of these shitstirrers are just sisters and disgruntled ex-fans, /vt/ becoming somewhat accepted when drama became a hot commodity definitely has increased the amount of schizoing out. You definitely see an uptick in bitching about Holo when nothing else is blowing up, I guess people are just bored.

Last edited:

Salado

---------------------------
huh....

---------------------------

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
A spelling bee clip, since you haven't seen enough of those.

The other funny thing about this one in the stream, not in the clip, was that Ame mixed up epitome with epiphany causing more confusion.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
> find new indie vtuber to watch
> mainly react content

:gunpeko:
Every fucking time

I hope The Powers That Be™ strike down reaction content with autistic fury some day. I will accept it regardless of the cost

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ceci membership opening

Mint playing MGS 2

Salado

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
The newest episode has no Simplified Chinese captions at all, yet Traditional Chinese is available. This gives some credance to this theory:
"That said, I think the Bilibili issue is a bit overblown. There's clearly not a requirement for anyone in Cover to go over there, and it really does seem more about stuff like HK rather than mainland."
(Singapore is the only other country to have adopted the Simplified Chinese writing, but English is the primary language there.)

EDIT: You can set a video to have a different title (and description) for a specific language. If there isn't one for your set YouTube interface language, it defaults to whatever the original language the video is set to. In this case, Japanese.
Update on this:
I noticed that the newest hologra has Simplified Chinese captions again. The recent episode that didn't have one now does as well. I checked the bilibili channel and it has resumed uploading the recent hologra episodes.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You act as if the second whatever schrodinger's NDA the liver's have or don't have on them runs out they will instantly blab about everything and anything, and yeah the few of them who have no gotten enough attention juice may try to use drama to get a boost, but a doubt any of the ones which people actually care about and who got far after Niji will even touch the company again unless they seriously loose their relevancy, doki certainly won't.
Well Michi just aired more dirt and said that she still have much more.
I don't expect people wait with timer to tell everything, but i totally expect them dropping more stories about management here and there, sparingly. And it will milk them some dramafags CCV to boost their channels.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Update on this:
I noticed that the newest hologra has Simplified Chinese captions again. The recent episode that didn't have one now does as well. I checked the bilibili channel and it has resumed uploading the recent hologra episodes.
Not a big deal anymore since we know that is isn't just rogue chinks. This whole china thing doesn't seem to have gone anywhere, can any of the chinese representatives on the forum tell us what the situation is over there? Everything seems almost eerily quiet, I was under the impression the chinks held grudges?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This whole Xenomorph subaru arc has been some of the finest HoloJP kino in a bit

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi continuing to prove to be the most seiso

🐺 Time

Airi is not sorry for party rockin

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Apparently one of Hexa's high school friends is on Big Brother now.

Archive

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Apparently one of Hexa's high school friends is on Big Brother now.

Archive

Runie was on big brother
Dan from big brother became a Vtuber
And now Hexas highschool friend is on it
Wtf is this timeline?
The best one.
Unfortunately she was a victim of racism (I kid the black people in the house formed an alliance to get everyone else out so that for once a black person could win the whole shebang guaranteed)

If the reveals go in the same order as the teaser silhouettes LudmilaVT is next

Last edited:

Salado

Top Bottom