"gacha games are poison. i like poison 🥹"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Salado

Too real.
i5ruui.PNG

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Who and what?

Pro Tip: When shilling random newcomers/reincarnations, please give an explanation of what it is you are even shilling, don't assume all of us know random indie #15487 or random corpo startup #6867. If you want people to care then at least do them this small service.
Here ya go
I was just going through my YouTube subscription feed, and noticed there was a video from a vtuber that I don't recall subscribing to.

Looking deeper into it, it seems to be someone that possibly re-debuting or changing persona? The only person I can think of, is maybe the monkey girl from a year ago. Koa Himari:

The only reason I think that though, is only vtuber I ever recall subscribing to with such low subscribe count and being in debut hell after Heaven-X fell apart. Although, I thought she was going with a purple cat avatar.

Does anyone know who this Eri Elulu might be, or did YouTube just randomly subscribe me to someone again? :SelenHAHAhere:

EDIT:

Two minutes after making this post, I found proof that it is MAHNKEY GURL from her twitch. (as seen from post below!)

funny enough, I was spot on and figured it out two minutes after making that post. it is Koa.
I just saw the brown skin, voice, and zoomer humor and automatically thought it was her and was right :ponrys:

@Azehara will be happy when he finds out monkey girl is back!

Sorry Koa if Twitch screwed the pooch on that one ❤️
View attachment 46972
/ISPOILER]
It looks like Roza and Eri got into a new fledgling corpo

Here's their other two vids

Apparently they're are an offshoot of this

Ludmilavt teaser

She's an asmrtist

Edit: I was gonna quote the last two teasers but apparently I never posted them so here they are
Eri

Roza

That just leaves Kei Nyne next week

I've discovered all 4 of their starting talents so I figured I'd give a brief description of my findings. First two I won't spend long on cause everyone here that are familiar with Haven X knows them. That said here are Roza and Eri

Now for the two I wasn't familiar with ludmilavt is a Witch ASMRtist with 7k subs.

And Kei Nyne is a brown fox woman artist and Valo player with 538 subs. @God's Strongest Mozumite

Stunned But Dumb

NexStage Project is being closed. Talents will continue as indies.

Archive

Zhuni cover...

Tenma is listening to old anime songs... very old... like... 2018.

Bronze

V4mirai Lunalia's getting 3D. Debuts are on 3rd and 4th August

Void Scribas

Here ya go
I follow this girl on Twitter and I had seen her streams. This bitch is crazy (woman momentos abound) but based and funny, which at the end of the day, is what matters.

EDIT: Also, she probably lurks on this forum

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Someone asked Jelly how she met Lumi in her last stream:

For those who don't know, Lumi and Jelly have been friends for quite a while now, before either of them were in Phase. Their first collab together was Factorio (lol) less than a month after Lumi debuted at Cyberlive:

(They've both changed quite a bit since this)

They went on to do more Factorio collabs plus others when Jelly streamed as Moon Jelly. Because of them being such friends, myself and plenty of others were happy to see Jelly joining Phase. It was also really fun to see them play Factorio again.

Anyway, back to the point: Jelly said she was scrolling, I assume through YT, and noticed Lumi playing a strategy game. She wasn't sure what, but she thinks it was an RTS game. Based on Lumi's YT streams around that time, maybe Kerbal Space Program or Frostpunk (not RTSs, I know). Anyway, she thought it was cool that Lumi was playing something like this, and even said she thought Lumi was "very brave" for playing games she enjoys. I assume by this, she means rather than playing something popular/FOMO at the time. So, she thought that she should reach out to Lumi.

She went on to say that she wanted to be like Lumi in a way where she cultivates an audience based on what she liked playing and wanted to talk to others who enjoy games that she likes too.

And to this day, they both frequently collab with each other and are still good friends, even referring to each other as "my wife".

TL;DR: Lumi love. Jelly love. Lumi + Jelly friendship fun and wholesome.
:sanasmile:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Salado

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Sera Kesera's membership celebration handcam stream

Alex playing Hardspace: Shipbreaker

Bibi chatting

Bibo in New Vegas

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Chio Chompi collabing with Skiddosaurus today. This is a pretty big step for Skiddo. Pixel Link may be small now, but this is Skiddo's first collab with a corpo vtuber, and as others have stated before, Pixel Link has potential to grow. They seem to be well run and were forged in fire, surviving corporate espionage from AkioAir before their first gen had even debuted. I wish both Skiddo and Pixel Link the best of luck in the future.

Art: It's been a while since I posted so I had a bunch of dino/prehistoric girl art saved up
chio_chompi_by_poposhika2.jpgchio_chompi_by_hayashi_gump.jpgprehistoric_cutey_by_aaamagasa.jpghappy_hatchday_chio_by_illustaboko.jpgRexa_Fighter_by_acciator_.jpgrexa_what_if_by_furen_fren.jpgrexa_birthday_by_sukarettorubi.jpganya_marshall_by_marymileMM.jpgriona_by_momonchiga59.jpgminami_cera_japanese_maid_by_astelxia.jpgminami_cera_suit_by_aonos2060.jpgsigmunda_riona_by_CHSM50790014.jpg

I've been thinking about this for a while but does anyone else think it's a good idea to have a thread specifically for MATI/sektur related topics. I've noticed that the Pippa thread liveposts whenever Jim or Josh stream and there have been some vtuber adjacent things occuring that don't seem appropriate to post about in any of the current threads either here or on the homeland. Besides I think it would be funny if we had a single thread for all of the homeland when we were (for the most part) only a single thread over there.

Salado

I've been thinking about this for a while but does anyone else think it's a good idea to have a thread specifically for MATI/sektur related topics. I've noticed that the Pippa thread liveposts whenever Jim or Josh stream and there have been some vtuber adjacent things occuring that don't seem appropriate to post about in any of the current threads either here or on the homeland. Besides I think it would be funny if we had a single thread for all of the homeland when we were (for the most part) only a single thread over there.
Maybe The Boss prefers to keep it contained in the Maximum Security Ward.

Stunned But Dumb

Besides I think it would be funny if we had a single thread for all of the homeland when we were (for the most part) only a single thread over there.
I was going to disagree, but I think this is funny so despite my better judgement and how poorly this could go I say yes

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Shot

Chaser

Coffee 4Ever. Tea drinkers can go suck leaf juice.

Stunned But Dumb

A guy I have never heard of called Lucien Lunaris from a corpo I have never heard of called First Stage Production is having a redebut

Void Scribas

ES NEWS

Shura Hiwa (Ex-Wactor member Sezia Haruma) is going to do her 3D debut, she mentioned that it will have guests, music and 3rd-world internet. Some of you would know her thanks to the VSMP server, she is the only indie focused on NO EN audiences on the server, where she has become friends of Daiya, Scarlett Flameheart and Tomomi Toraya.

Speaking of Ex-Wactor girls, Koa is doing a karaoke today

And other Ex- Wactor girl, Eru Nabura (who was Neon Kuroyuri in the black company in the same gen as Sezia) is doing a subathon of 50 hours

Ruby is doing her first VSMP stream (Is not her first time entering, she already appeared on other girls streams on the server, this is her first time streaming POV on the server)

Mai Noboshi, Meica literally roommate (They live together) is doing her first ASMR

Furthermore, Meica is streaming today

And Taiga is going to play Okami for the first time.

This was ES NEWS

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Punished Lurker

Next week, Kiara will travel to Japan and stay there until mid-september
Kiara already has an offcollab set up with someone, but she hasn't yet said who
If not already there, the rest of Myth will follow soon for the concert and "world" tour recordings as well as the Myth 4th Anniversary 3D Live that will happen
If what you are saying is true then I'm gonna say the offcollab is probably going to be with Mint. She said on her last stream that after Otakuthon she'll be travelling to Japan for the entirety of August until September. Said she planned the trip with Matara (probably to do whatever they were going to do in Japan before they caught Covid) and that she got offered an "opportunity" so she extended her stay until september.

But not to worry too much by her abscense because she said that once she returns she'll hopefully go back to regular streaming!

SHE FUCKING HATES UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS :faunacry:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Parachama... (this is the bunny whore of VAllure)
240727-213234.png

Top Bottom